• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 19-25 | As Seen On WSHH

Marz

King has the same exact problems, her face is fucked up plus the emphasis on her bust now is fucking lame. That's never what the character has been about

kingintro-cvs.gif

king2kstand.gif

Like her idle stance arm is literally raised higher than it's ever been just to show off some tits

I read that storywise, King has been embracing her feminism more as the years have gone by and after being outed by Ryo as a female, so the developers reflected that in her design. Shes still very modest and wonderfully designed IMO.

Sayah

Nice Q&A Manny. That was quite a good read.

For some reason, I always thought Virtua Fighter was your favorite fighting game series.

Hello fg gaf. Thought id start posting again. Miss u guys <3

Been playing xrd lately, play with me! I haven't gotten to beat up Q yet either

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
...I was 21 last Evo ;_; I'm 22 now, gosh!

(Also I don't drink, but thanks for the offer :p)

oh man my bad... ill get you something thats equivalent to that then!

Also, anyone here using dolphin to play melee? i heard it runs it really well, been meaning to try it out since im tired of not having a crtv for my gamecube anymore.

Silky

Banned
I read that storywise, King has been embracing her feminism more as the years have gone by and after being outed by Ryo as a female, so the developers reflected that in her design. Shes still very modest and wonderfully designed IMO.

I wrote a thread on that!

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=686589&page=1

It's all apart of her character.

Yea I really like it. Outside of the little boob jiggle, I think I might actually like her newest design a little more than her previous sprites....
nobody hurt me

I wrote a thread on that!

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=686589&page=1

It's all apart of her character.

Ayyy good shit. Always great seeing SNK love. Great point you bring up too.

ShinMaruku

King has been getting the best character development. Also I just like to point of KOF is pervy by making me knock her and Yuri outta their clothes into their panties. >_>

Silky

Banned
King has been getting the best character development. Also I just like to point of KOF is pervy by making me knock her and Yuri outta their clothes into their panties. >_>

That feature was in Art of Fighting I believe.

Also there's a ring out in Fatal Fury 3 that if you knock Mary in the water she re-emerges topless. Lol

Manbig

Nice Q&A Manny. That was quite a good read.

For some reason, I always thought Virtua Fighter was your favorite fighting game series.

Thank you for the nomination.

The only reason that you probably though that VF was my favorite is because I constantly whine about everything that Tekken does wrong and applaud VF for everything that it gets right. Overall, I've only jumped on board the VF train since part 5 landed. Never gave the series much of a chance before that.

I will say that Tekken games feel like they almost go out of their way to make me hate them though. Tekken 7 already has a head start...

Malice215

People actually willingly go to WSHH?

I haven't been there since the Sharkeisha video, but I can't deny its popularity/infamy. Glad my title suggestion got picked.

Also thank you enzo for adding the event calendar to the OP. Hopefully people are finding it useful.

Exr

Lol with a name like Manbig and a love of Tekken I somehow knew youd be a Marduk main
Good thread title too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The streams for Frosty Faustings are http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyexe (mostly Xrd) and http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto (mostly USF4).
Thanks! Was having difficulty finding this information. OP updated.

Hmm I probably should have proofread that before sending it to Enzo.

What am I saying? This is an online internet forum! Don't need none of that shit here.
You know, initially I wanted to edit them myself with author's permission (I think I even fixed some stuff up in the earlier ones), but they progressively got larger and the OP is way too time consuming to make as is. For those same reasons, often I don't even get around to reading the spotlights in their entirety :(

Community Vote ?

I vote for BakedYams
I'll vote for Yams
lern2hylite

Or else Dadwicks might make a last minute comeback to snatch Yams' dreams.

I have come to conclusion that I fucking suck at SF4.

I lose to things I really shouldn't lose to. Like a Sakura randomly doing a DP after a tatsu with no meter to cancel, and stuff like that. "they wouldn't do that, they have no meter to cancel and it would be totally unsafe" "they did"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i suck

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

I lose to things I really shouldn't lose to. Like a Sakura randomly doing a DP after a tatsu with no meter to cancel, and stuff like that. "they wouldn't do that, they have no meter to cancel and it would be totally unsafe" "they did"

Why are you trying to hit her after tatsu

vocab

Sf4 rewards retarded play. Its something you just gave to deal with if you really want to play.

Why are you trying to hit her after tatsu

exactly. If you know they're gonna dp after a tatsu, just block

Azure J

Fuckery Fighting Games

why did I waste 2+years on marvel when I could've been practicing KOF

I kinda wish if I had gone in on Guilty Gear earlier than I did. Still enjoyed my time playing/watching Marvel with MarvelGAF and chatting with them elsewhere on the forum. Fighting game communities on GAF are awesome.

I still play vanilla marvel on my Xbox 360 with my buddies

On pads

On simple/easy mode or whatever the fuck it's called

I pick Hulk/sentinel/wesker

Lol

The worst part about KOF13 is the fact they shit on their female character designs. Those faces *baaaaaarf*

yuri-cvs-stancefix.gif
yuri-kof13-stance.gif

6pFCp73.png

Edit: Only character they didn't fuck up with their moe blob shit was Kula and that's because that was her design in the first place.

Yuri is COOL. She may have a strange face but that face says something like "I'm gonna kill you so hard".

Kula, Yuri, and Athena are my fave KoF characters so two of them being gutted as hard as they did visually hurt a lot. it double didn't help when they butchered Athena on more than just looks.

Kula has one of my favorite move set/ animations of any character in a fighting game.

kula-special3.gif

My man.

I want Angel with KOF13 sprites. :|

gutabo

i dont regret shit

if you do, you ain't have enough fun bro

This.

I only regret not taking care of my hands at all. Playing on shitty buttons for many years(and pushing them VERY hard) can do some nasty long term damage to your hands, kids. Take care of your hands, please! Do it for uncle Gutabo!

Top Bottom