• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 30 - July 6 | Judge, Juri & EGsecutioner

Kumubou

Hope the surprise is no KI on Sunday, especially when BBCP has to go first.

Also sad to see USF4 going on last again with Marvel in the prime time position.
They (almost) always open with the anime game, and maybe they figure it will be less interesting with an all-Japanese top 8. At least I can go to lunch when KI's on, and KoF not being on Sunday means the schedule won't get completely messed up by it.

When's Guilty Gear?
You'll have to wait for AnimEvo 2015 for that.

Ultra is the main event, that's why it's last

Correct.

However unless they start earlier, Smash will go forever and USF4 will no doubt be very late, when the hype has dropped and so has the number of stream viewers.

Marvel is prime time, USF4 is the late night show and I think it should be the other way around.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
FGW | Q is Our EVO Moment
I like this a lot.

Sunday is BBCP --> KI --> SMASH --> MARVEL --> USF4, with some surprises along the way!
hEjOaDX.gif

Anyone wanna do me a favor and post how many entrants per game at Evo?

Ultra Street Fighter 4 - 1,979

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 1,014
Super Smash Bros. Melee - 970

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma - 508

Killer Instinct - 338
King of Fighters 13 - 319
Injustice: Gods Among Us - 311

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - 257

Well, I just want it to celebrate FGW getting together to send Q to EVO. Probably the greatest product out of GAF's FGC ever, IMHO.

brings a tear to my eyes brahs
Solid.

FGW | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

Fgw | Q'ing up for evo

Get its a shitty pun use it
These are both better than mine.

Sunday is BBCP --> KI --> SMASH --> MARVEL --> USF4, with some surprises along the way!
Any hints as to when the surprises are in that schedule? ;-)

Marvel patch.

This cannot be repeated enough!
ROFL, I love you guys.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 - 1,979

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 1,014
Super Smash Bros. Melee - 970

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma - 508

Killer Instinct - 338
King of Fighters 13 - 319
Injustice: Gods Among Us - 311

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - 257

1979? I thought it was 1200 something o_O

Chavelo

Y'all can go get lunch during KI but us there need to stay to keep our seats :(

That's why you get your homies to hold your spot while you're out. Just get a big crew of your friends, take over a whole line of chairs and just swap people out at needed. Then you can all enjoy your seats for Marvel/AE at the end of the night.

notworksafe

That's why you get your homies to hold your spot while you're out. Just get a big crew of your friends, take over a whole line of chairs and just swap people out at needed. Then you can all enjoy your seats for Marvel/AE at the end of the night.

With all the people from CO and NM going, we better get the first two rows booked up right away! :D

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
NEW YEAR FOR EVO! MORE HYPE! ANIME EVERYWHERE! BEGGING FOR A MARVEL PATCH! THIS GUN BE A GOOD EVO SON! I AM HYPE DAMN IT!

Probably a good idea if I meet up with GAFfers on Finals day. Last year my dad went and got food which covered half of Injustice, and I got food which was basically the last half of Injustice, lol.

Top Bottom