• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 30 - July 6 | Judge, Juri & EGsecutioner

They aren't gonna top 32 (or 64, or whatever it is) to top 8 on the main stage on Friday night? Those are the most hype matches most of the time.

I was just assuming since it didn't get main stage at CEO and FR until Sunday I think.

According to the schedule, USF4 quarters and semis are on the main stage after TTT2 finals.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/02/evo-2014-stage-schedule-revealed

That's good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

jbug617

Banned
Mad Catz posted their EVO stream schedule
Br5Td2GIAAAXZhq.jpg

@MarkMan23: Also we are proud to be working with @Bifuteki & @Zclyh3 for our stage event this year! MCZ @Zhieeep will be our MC for the fly hunnies too!

kirblar

I really wish more people understood that businesses growing and profiting off the FGC is a good thing. That dedicated side event Top 8 stream is a thing of beauty. (GJ Markman & Co.)

Ah, ok. Would've loved to see Clock take it though.
Clockw0rk did really well, but he was dropping Vergil stuff all over the place. I actually wondered if his stick broke, because some of those drops were simple stuff. I think we could see him in Evo top 8 this year, though. His neutral is extremely sharp.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I really wish more people understood that businesses growing and profiting off the FGC is a good thing. That dedicated side event Top 8 stream is a thing of beauty. (GJ Markman & Co.)

I wish more people understood business in general.

We want FGC to grow so we will showcase what you might miss!

<3

vulva

No changes to my pool... I might have a chance at making it out this year. Don't want to get cocky of course. Hmmm Rets go!

So I still fight Sean Aquino first in Marvel and my new Smash pool has Amsa in it, but I would only fight him in Winner's Finals so lol

I just really want to make it out of my Marvel pool and finally not go 0-2 in SF

Malice215

Have they announced the Sunday schedule yet?

It should be Melee, Marvel and Ultra last, right?

Still waiting on the announcement. I would assume those would be the last games.

I wish more people understood business in general.

We want FGC to grow so we will showcase what you might miss!

<3

Thank you for showcasing Soulcalibur again this year. Wish I could be there but definitely looking forward to the stream.

smurfx

get some go again
So I still fight Sean Aquino first in Marvel and my new Smash pool has Amsa in it, but I would only fight him in Winner's Finals so lol

I just really want to make it out of my Marvel pool and finally not go 0-2 in SF
you better not beat amsa!

EVO Pool play is always terrible. Usually it's 6 hours of scrubs getting their brains bashed in by good players. They should only show Winners, Losers, & Losers Semis of Pools.

I would have prefered Smash Bros or GG style myself
If it were Smash Bros style, I'd rather just see an expansion of the existing game's content. No need to have 2 games like that on the market.

GG style would be cool, but while I'm not a fan of it, I think something like the 3D Naruto styles would be best. Very accessible to newcomers, and all.

Though a TTT2 style could be pretty cool if there were ways to tag between 5 (it's 5, right?) Pokemon mid-match.

Top Bottom