• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 4-10 | The Empire Strikes Black

Darkstalkers Resurrection |OT| Street Fighter: Monster Edition.

True story, I know a guy who hates on the Vampire series and calls it that.........

Darkstalkers Resurrection |OT| SOUL FIST:Origins
Darkstalkers Resurrection |OT| DOSEI-DO-DO-DODOSEI!
Darkstalkers Resurrection |OT| Monsters X Succubi

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I go back and forth between all three versions of UMVC3 (360, PS3, Vita) quite frequently and I don't notice much of a difference in the framerate or timing of combos.
PS3 Marvel slowdown is a real thing, but it's not like it'll come up in every match (or even every play session). Depending on what characters and stages you play on, it's possible that you might not ever see it to any significant degree.

WorstGiefEVER

Neo Member
Hey guys - at present WinnerStaysOn is not happening because our venue got closed down. I'll let you know when we're back up.

I hope you enjoyed World Game Cup last weekend, videos are still going up at youtube.com/hakf.

Next up for Armshouse is Red Fight District 23/24 March in Amsterdam. I'm sure you have all seen the epic trailer by now!

Regards

James

Hey guys - at present WinnerStaysOn is not happening because our venue got closed down. I'll let you know when we're back up.

I hope you enjoyed World Game Cup last weekend, videos are still going up at youtube.com/hakf.

Next up for Armshouse is Red Fight District 23/24 March in Amsterdam. I'm sure you have all seen the epic trailer by now!

Regards

James

shut up

Beats

What's the fallout been like from that so far? I think people can pull their pledge at any point for a refund. Shame they made that promise without looking into how it worked, I wonder if they got bad information on the process?

Well, it's at 297k which is higher than what it was at this morning. At most they would lose about 78k right now if every individual that bought into that tier (before the hat removal) requests for a refund from IndieGogo.

And seeing my post quoted makes me realize I totally used "of" instead of "or" after "Atom". Welp.

Huh? What are you talkin' 'bout?
Kappa.png

It's my favorite.

It's so goddamn hype.
I love that game so much and Chun-Li with two costumes is the cherry on top.

Beckx

Well that's Capcom, not Neogaf. And it does have the first MvC game.

Well, to be fair Darkstalkers 1 and Night Warriors are not that different, it's DS3 that has the major changes. If they were limited to two games, at least we get one game with Donovan this way.

Edit: and it occurs to me that this combination is the only one that shows all the characters in the series, so if they're planning a DS4, that would make sense.

Well, to be fair Darkstalkers 1 and Night Warriors are not that different, it's DS3 that has the major changes. If they were limited to two games, at least we get one game with Donovan this way.

Edit: and it occurs to me that this combination is the only one that shows all the characters in the series, so if they're planning a DS4, that would make sense.

Wish they could've used the PSP version, that one had all the characters in it and you could chose which of the 4 versions you'd like. Don't think it had all the backgrounds but could be wrong.

Beckx

Wish they could've used the PSP version, that one had all the characters in it and you could chose which of the 4 versions you'd like. Don't think it had all the backgrounds but could be wrong.

The problem with Chronicles (great game) is that it doesn't actually have all versions - it just lets you choose how to modify DS3. You can't actually choose to play Night Warriors, you just choose Night Warriors options for your DS3 stages and characters. Plus that's not arcade code AFAIK, and I'd rather have arcade perfect port than uprezzed PSP.

-------------------------

Oh god. Can't unsee.

Top Bottom