• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 4-10 | The Empire Strikes Black

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
88yZ4ZF.jpg

*was not actively sought out

Zukuu

Banned
You are too good for this game. Come test frame data for Marvel sir.

The 2 days I played UMVC3 when it was released I found some Nova x Spencer tech! I was such a G, I played the fotm combo before it was hip. (From Dorm\Spencer\Sent to Nova\Spencer\Sent - decided when the DLC characters were leaked).

I can't coupe with MvC3, at least not playing it. One hit touch deaths are not my kind of thing. And that's coming from a former Guilty Gear lover.

The 2 days I played UMVC3 when it was released I found some Nova x Spencer tech! I was such a G, I played the fotm combo before it was hip. (From Dorm\Spencer\Sent to Nova\Spencer\Sent - decided when the DLC characters were leaked).

I can't coupe with MvC3, at least not playing it. One hit touch deaths are not my kind of thing. And that's coming from a former Guilty Gear lover.
What does that have to do with you checking frame data? I kid. I can respect that. I'm not a fan of dying in one hit either. :p

Dahbomb

So he ported animations from SFxT into AE? That would mean that every SFxT character can be put into AE.

Very impressive.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So it just the animations? The frame data is still based on some AE character?
I'm guessing it uses SFxTK frame data, though it appears moves have different properties to fit into SFIV's system and all. It seems already a lot of work has gone into it than is immediately visible.

kirblar

So if some dude can do this no problem...

Ono, step your shit up.

I'm expecting Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Ver. 2012: The Cross Tekken Expansion at Evo.
Poison would play so much better in SF4. Sadly, Elena's super weird walk animation probably wouldn't get fixed.

(And we can pray for Necro!)

Azure J

This is so cool, but you also know that you done fucked up now, right? Especially if this leads to AE -> SFxT mods.

Put_Makoto_In_SFxT
Put_Gouken_In_SFxT
Put_Fei_In_SFxT

Put_C.Viper_In_SFxT

iseewhatyoudidthereba61.png

That guy could totally make Skullgirls 2.

That must of costed about 1.3 million dollars to do that!

"150k? I'll do for $1.50 and 3 Sicilian pizza slices"

And this is why I love you guys the most. :lol

Dahbomb

Considering they ported almost half of the roster of SFxT it shouldn't be hard at all to port over the few SFxT exclusive SF characters like Poison, Hugo and Elena into AE.

Top Bottom