• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

I swear dude's eyebrows are on some Golgo 13 shit

key_art_golgo_13.jpg

Rocwell

I love watching Pepeday play. He's always having a good time. He's really been a breath of fresh air in the USF4 scene imo.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Damn I want Pepeday to win this whole thing so bad, what a match that was vs. Dieminion just now.

Pepeday is the truth. Not even interested in seeing any other Fuerte player now.

CPS2

I go on autopilot when my confidence is shaken, and I don't know how to switch up my game with my opponent. I lose to myself. It is far worse in Marvel. In that game I just want to put my controller down and put my head in my hands after a while.
Man if I were you I'd just take a break. I was kinda the same when I was going to tournaments, too distracted. And I played way better in casuals or when I managed to stop caring and be more in the moment. Don't put too much pressure on yourself because really this stuff isn't that important. Just as an example, I took a break for several months and then entered a tournament and went way better than usual, getting compliments from people, everyone saying I'd improved, but I hadn't been playing at all.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Damn it KnuckleDu.

Even though Snake Eyez is still in there, I really don't care to watch the rest of this tournament now.

Top Bottom