• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

I disagree with David and James saying Snake had a bad draw. They came to that conclusion before they could even recall who he fought. I think they're a little too high on the current victory.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Vote for thread titles below.

Also, anyone know what happened to UKFGC and Mayonaka Midnight? Sites seem to be dead. WIll be removed for next week's OP unless someone comes up with a good reason to keep those dead websites in OP.

I don't care what anyone says: Snake Eyes is the best SF player on the planet right now. Everytime I watch him play I feel dumb.

I didn't need convincing, but if I did that FT10 against pepeday would have made me believe all over again, not even counting the actual tournament.

I don't care what anyone says: Snake Eyes is the best SF player on the planet right now. Everytime I watch him play I feel dumb.

Planet?
luffy-gear-second-o.gif

mbpm1

Watching Snake-Eyez makes me afraid no matter who he plays against. It's like he's coming after me with that slow ass walk.

CurlyW

They said Snake Eyez had a bad draw presumably because he had to face Sanford twice. His path probably would've been tougher though had Pepeday beat Nuckledu and/or CJ Truth beat 801 Strider.

They said Snake Eyez had a bad draw presumably because he had to face Sanford twice. His path probably would've been tougher though had Pepeday beat Nuckledu and/or CJ Truth beat 801 Strider.

No, they didn't even count sanford twice since they were looking at only today. They also were trying to frame Kbrad using an unknown tertiary character in order to avoid a bad matchup with gief as a bad draw.
As well as Nuckledu, despite previously stating people with more expertise said the matchup was in gief's favor.
And then they backtracked realizing that he beat an Abel, a Dudley and a Gen player.

sikvod00

Banned
I still believe Bonchan is the best player in the world right now... not that he's on some completely different level from all the other elites. SF is the most competitive international game, no contest.There are no true "gods" like in Marvel or Melee. Every elite player can be on top of the world at any given time. But he is so clutch, great at fighting most of Sagat's bad matchups (Fei, Akuma, Ibuki, Yun etc.) and his fireball game is so immaculate. If only he stops getting 2nd place at such stacked majors lol.Now this has got me thinking of a FT10 between Snake and Bonchan . :3

Bonchan?

I don't think ninjas is realizing that Luffy hasn't lost a single tournament since Evo and dudes been to plenty since.

He just shat on Gamerbee in one of Rose's bad match ups too.

Top Bottom