• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 8-14 | Fining Nemo

Lemstar

what the hell's a chinese pizza

i hope people don't actually call scallion pancakes that

Ehhhhh. I guess there are lots of new PS4 owners on account of Destiny, but I imagine everyone who didn't get it when it was $9 on PSN a few weeks ago isn't all that interested.

I wish. :V And I'm shameless enough to admit it (and I would have enough money to not care what anyone thought, anyway.)
Me too!

Dahbomb

Could anyone pick Flocker out of a line-up of 10 Zero players?
Well you probably could, but still.

Hell, I always found it jarring whenever people recognize me from the commentary I did way back when. Camera time really is the most important factor to being known, and Flocker doesn't travel a whole lot.
It's pretty easy to pick out Flocker among the Zero players because he plays Hawkeye.

Now if Flocker picks his ZMC team and you put him among the other ZMC players? I would be able to tell based off of his Zero player (very defensive and patient Zero compared to most) but the rest of the team is hard to tell from the rest for sure.

It's pretty easy to pick out Flocker among the Zero players because he plays Hawkeye.

Now if Flocker picks his ZMC team and you put him among the other ZMC players? I would be able to tell based off of his Zero player (very defensive and patient Zero compared to most) but the rest of the team is hard to tell from the rest for sure.

probably easier to identify Cloud in that ZMC player list because of that Dante

Kappa

Anne

Adachi is that good? I wanna play the character tbh because I think he looks cool.

He's not /that/ good, but I would feel confident picking him in a tournament setting. He's really fun and strong without being broken yet, It's weird.

Rhapsody

Banned
GGs, Flux. Your Adachi's really scary lol I like it a lot.

I didn't realize that one super is a command grab.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I lost a lot to a lot of players in the arcade lobby.

FluxWaveZ

GGs, Flux. Your Adachi's really scary lol I like it a lot.

I didn't realize that one super is a command grab.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I lost a lot to a lot of players in the arcade lobby.

GGs. Yeah, Adachi's kind of a pseudo grappler in a lot of ways, with one of them being that instant super that will hit if the opponent isn't off the ground any time before the super flash.

Adachi took some time to get used to; he's rather unconventional compared to a lot of the cast. I'll be playing Marie a lot once she's released.

I should be going to montreal on the 9th of oct for a conference. what's hot and what's not

edit: it's at the polytechnique (?)

Ha, not the right dude to ask. In terms of FGC, there was the Foonzo bar that people often regularly met at to play, but because of certain changes they made and drama, the air dasher community here seem to have forsaken the place. The SF/Marvel players might still go there, though, and it's a neat place anyways, though the food choices are limited, expensive, and you have to buy something to play there.

Ha, not the right dude to ask. In terms of FGC, there was the Foonzo bar that people often regularly met at to play, but because of certain changes they made and drama, the air dasher community here seem to have forsaken the place. The SF/Marvel players might still go there, though, and it's a neat place anyways, though the food choices are limited, expensive, and you have to buy something to play there.

general montreal stuff would be nice to know about as well. I heard I gotta get the poutine

FluxWaveZ

As good as top tiers like Narukami?

Well, that remains to be seen since people have only really been able to play and experiment with her for less than two weeks now. She's probably not on the lowest spectrum, though, so it's not like she'd be decimated by top tier characters.

Rhapsody

Banned
5D Narukami crippled leveling up my neutral game in the first P4U, but I like all the new tools he has now.

Unfortunately, I'm still too scared on pressuring opponents for long amounts time in this game.

Uraizen

Banned
GGs. Yeah, Adachi's kind of a pseudo grappler in a lot of ways, with one of them being that instant super that will hit if the opponent isn't off the ground any time before the super flash.

Adachi took some time to get used to; he's rather unconventional compared to a lot of the cast. I'll be playing Marie a lot once she's released.

You just made me choke. Please compare him to a character I can understand. Is he like, oh... I dunno... Makoto?
3s

Top Bottom