• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Canada Cup & CPT Latin America Finals (10/28-11/02)

Dereck

HacDi5S.gif
cTGNyDM.gif

W2blbTF.gif

Shouta

Looks like some TO fuckery Canada Cup is screwing Pokken. Their stream time got cut for Smash 4 pools. Seems like it might have gotten fixed and Pokken is gonna get stream time in a few hours but who knows. This shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Seeing Phenom destroy Justin was pretty shocking for me. I thought we might see Phenom get destroyed instead. I don't think I've ever seen Justin lose this badly in SFV regardless of his opponent in the past.

Hyun Sai

That was really disturbing. Like REALLY free. But Phenom did not win a Premier event by chance despite all the haters.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Seeing Phenom destroy Justin was pretty shocking for me. I thought we might see Phenom get destroyed instead. I don't think I've ever seen Justin lose this badly in SFV regardless of his opponent in the past.

He gets bodied like this at every premiere.

Phenom destroyed Justin, yet I still feel Justin would beat Daigo. Daigo has made Phenom look free in their recent matchups.

Player matchups or character matchups matter

Numb

Match didn't even start and James with the unblockable bad pun

Respect Xian for sticking with his guy this long

mbpm1

If you don't know when to poke out to beat st. hk or his lying down double kicks you are stuck in endless pressure

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Drives me crazy how easily they let Infiltration out of the corner. I'm sure Shine knows how to beat it, too. But that last round he just did raw V-Trigger on wake-up, that's not even invincible...

Vice

Phenom does well against more conservative players.

Top Bottom