• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Canada Cup & CPT Latin America Finals (10/28-11/02)

Daigo always making his fans sweat lol. My heart was beating pretty fast that last match.

Already recovering man

iyoTcqu.jpg

BlizzKrut

Banned
Man that Takeuchi t-bag was great, loved that Juri putting Gamerbee in losers, this Canada Cup has been good, can't wait for Top 8.

Justin is out. Just lost to Nuki. Don't know if it was streamed.

I think he should have went to Brazil for that easy money. Still a number of tournaments left to challenge himself if that's what he wanted out of this.

Edit: I typed this on my phone. Had no idea my grammar was so bad lol.

Tripon

I think he should have went to Brazil for that easy money. Still a number of tournaments left challenge himself if that's wanted out of this.
Justin still can and looks like he still is.

The finals are Next Wed. Only thing today for CPT LA are the last chance qualifiers.

Edit: never mind. Guess Justin DQed himself.

Tripon

Is Capcom Cup going to get its own separate thread when we get there?
Of course. If you want to volunteer to make it, you're more than welcome to it. I think pixelish made the thread last year.

also, I only add fighting tournament weekend to the title each week because I got complaints that people didn't know what the thread was when I tried to shorten it or left it out.

If you have a better suggestion for a name, tell me and I'll change it as well.

I only make these threads because it helps people find info. If it stops serving that function, then I'll stop making them.

JayEH

Too bad fang and Rashid had to face each other.

He's definitely one of the biggest losers from the SF4 -> 5 transistion

Not as bad as snake eyez though. Bonchan has sagat to look forward next year at least.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
We're totally back in the stage of the game where top 32 has the most amazing matches and character variety and then top 8 will be same old, same old. Like in late SF4.

Not as bad as snake eyez though. Bonchan has sagat to look forward next year at least.
I don't even see Snake anymore. He's not going to enough tournaments.

mbpm1

We're totally back in the stage of the game where top 32 has the most amazing matches and character variety and then top 8 will be same old, same old. Like in late SF4.

I don't even see Snake anymore. He's not going to enough tournaments.

he was at this one and lost in pools

ScribbleD

Alex was getting advice from Xiao Hai a little while ago. Most of which came down to Necallis weird frame traps. Seems like it's helping so far.

Edit: And Alex just gave Xao Hai the biggest hug. Lol. I love tournaments.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Myers and KBrad are two players you never hear whining and that are always trying to improve. It's really starting to show.

While Wong is falling behind again...

Top Bottom