• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Canada Cup & CPT Latin America Finals (10/28-11/02)

Nuki still lost in the game, too, you know? They didn't just give it to Myers.

It was the correct decision to start the match over, but from Ricki and others were saying, it sounded like Nuki had it in the bag. 9 times out of 10 that will result in a Nuki win, but because of the uncertainty, you can never assume it's 100% his win.

I'm super surprised someone didn't try to go to the LA regional finals. That is a golden opportunity. You might not win, but that's the best shot you could hope for. Canada Cup, NA regional Finals, and Asia finals are all much harder.

Producer

Nuki still lost in the game, too, you know? They didn't just give it to Myers.

From what Justin was saying on twitter Nuki was about the win the first round and be on match point. Then the game shut off and Myers won. I mean yeah Myers still beat him but in a shitty way imo, Nuki lost all his momentum.

If you'd told me at the time of the last Canada Cup that Poongko would be back next year and be dominating in Tekken 7 with Akuma, I would have laughed.

ScribbleD

How far along is Melee? Gonna hang out in downtown Toronto for a bit and I want to make sure I'm back before Wii U grand finals.

To keep it 100 the hardest thing about fighting Akuma is have a reliable way to hit him out of jumps. Characters in Tekken just don't have moves designed to hit at that angle.

Top Bottom