• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XX & Killer Instinct World Cup (03/09-03/11)

vulva

Was it this tournament that created the death bracket for late registration?? If not, it should be a tournament standard.
I'm pretty sure that was NCR. it's a good idea in some regards, but scheduling for that death bracket can be a nightmare of different sorts. Making sure you have the setups for it etc when it's basically just a giant question mark.

kirblar

Capcom Fighters just went live. "CPT 2017 PREVIEW SHOW" listed as coming up.
Capcom Fighters‏Verified account @CapcomFighters 35s35 seconds ago

We will be going live shortly with the CPT 2017 Pre Show, with @ultradavid @jchensor @Sajam and @Tasty_Steve http://twitch.tv/capcomfighters #FRXX
James Chen‏ @jchensor 47s48 seconds ago

James Chen Retweeted UltraChenTV

The CPT is starting TO. DAY. Check out our amazing you-shouldn't-miss-it pre-show spectacular of amazing amazement about to start soon!

I'm pretty sure that was NCR. it's a good idea in some regards, but scheduling for that death bracket can be a nightmare of different sorts. Making sure you have the setups for it etc when it's basically just a giant question mark.

People registering late to tournaments is the safest way to bet fight money. Wanna bet?

Blueblur1

The positive reception to the Capcom Cup pre-show must've inspired them to do that going forward. Its a good idea. Especially for new players and people who stumble upon the stream [at the start].

Raiku

Another year, it begins

XNa3Yy8.gif

Naarmight

Just been watching a bit of Tekken, and is there a reason why it is best of 5 and 60 seconds? Not played much Tekken for a long time, but I thought it followed the standard best of 3 and 99 seconds

Why did I turn this stream on and watch the break loading screen for 30 minutes while I did dishes? They can't find a match to stream? Is the tournament today or no?

Just been watching a bit of Tekken, and is there a reason why it is best of 5 and 60 seconds? Not played much Tekken for a long time, but I thought it followed the standard best of 3 and 99 seconds

Newer Tekken is FAST, my guy.

Why did I turn this stream on and watch the break loading screen for 30 minutes while I did dishes? They can't find a match to stream? Is the tournament today or no?

Most tournaments use Friday as a side tournament / exhibition / setup / travel day, so Friday streams might be a bit rough.

Lol watching the top Japanese players watch the for honor tourney reminds me of the Fighterpedia joke about Dr. Manhattan's mild curiosity in a butter churn or a PSP.

Syntsui

Twitch on PS4 has rollback net code, incredible.

Ok, this is unwatchable, moving to a proper TV app. PS4 app is absolute trash.

kirblar

I only ever get that on PS4 at the beginning when it's slowly upgrading resolutions and turns back time w/ each jump.

Top Bottom