• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XX & Killer Instinct World Cup (03/09-03/11)

Dahbomb

Xian's BAAAACCCKKK!!!!

Man these S2 characters with their V trigger X factor comeback shenanigans is a bit too much. Ibuki, Urien, Laura, Balrog... dirty stuff man.

Syntsui

latest

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
IBUKI THE NEW QUEEN

Wallach

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";231947559]Yeah baby time to get paid.

Gaf betting king 2017[/QUOTE]

I'll get you next time, inspector gadget.

PM me

The venue really was sick, this year. TOO much room. All the games had their own islands. No sardine canning at all.

Not that I couldn't tell from the stream, but that's good to hear. I've been to Final Round 3 of the last 4 years and it's always been far too crowded. Funny thing is that I moved to Georgia and live about an hour away from Atlanta but didn't go this year. It was recent and I didn't want to spend the money or time plus I haven't been playing lately. But I definitely want to head back next year.

And though I don't play KI nor do I ever watch it. I'm going to put on the KI World Cup and try watching it just to try and show some support.

Top Bottom