• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

pixelish

someone from capcom should call twitch to provide quality options for the stream

i can't watch on source. it's buffering every 10 seconds.

fader

this madden tournament is more entertaining than i thought it would be.

granted I have no idea what they are talking about 75% of the time when they talk about dimes, dollars, 5-2-2 and such

TheChits

this madden tournament is more entertaining than i thought it would be.

granted I have no idea what they are talking about 75% of the time when they talk about dimes, dollars, 5-2-2 and such

Yeah I'm actually enjoying it haha. Fun change of pace from what I usually watch

That was fucking hilarious. It was like all of Brazil exploded in excitement when Guile player won and Pepedai was sitting there like "what ya'll so happy about?" lol.

Gbraga

That was fucking hilarious. It was like all of Brazil exploded in excitement when Guile player won and Pepedai was sitting there like "what ya'll so happy about?" lol.

Is this a really hard match for Fuerte? Because it was so hype to me, the Guile player nailed everything.

Tripon

Did Kane Blue a river make it to SCR? I still don't get how you book a trip to Ontario, CA. Try to fly into LAX, (again, there is an international airport in Ontario) and then ask for a free ride from LAX to Ontario. On the day of the tournament.

Was LAX cheaper to fly into? If so, eat the cab/uber fee and call it a day.

Looks like I won't be jerking it to YP today. Tsk tsk.

image.php

Vice

Did Kane Blue a river make it to SCR? I still don't get how you book a trip to Ontario, CA. Try to fly into LAX, (again, there is an international airport in Ontario) and then ask for a free ride from LAX to Ontario. On the day of the tournament.

Was LAX cheaper to fly into? If so, eat the cab/uber fee and call it a day.
He showed up for Takumi's money match. That's all.

Shouta

KBR had problems with his flight in Japan as I recall. I think he wanted to get in sooner. He also probably had it planned out long before SCR rescheduled and was in Ontario.

I think this is the 2nd time SD Pinoy has beaten Mago. I think he eliminated Mago at EVO. Bison seems to be Mago's demon. He's lost to so many of them this year.

Tripon

He showed up for Takumi's money match. That's all.

KBR had problems with his flight in Japan as I recall. I think he wanted to get in sooner. He also probably had it planned out long before SCR rescheduled and was in Ontario.
Thanks for the info.

Hmm, but even if was planned in advance, he should have flown in to John Wayne instead of LAX, considering SCR was supposed to be in Anaheim.

Top Bottom