• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

crash-14

I think that's going overboard. This is definitely a black eye but it wasn't that bad. People will forgive and still root for him. It's not like he threw a punch or stole.

Is this one of the "I'm a expert" posts?

He seemed pretty chill after they explained the rules were against him. And it's not like he was going 0-2.

Bad wording. Just trying to say that he just made himself look bad by asking for the win (Even if rules were on his side).

The match. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS05WNyXivk

Wake up counter hit st. HK and react according by linking Ultra? Who the fuck thinks to do that? How does one stay composed enough to make sure to do all this while being pressured on wake up?

I'm going to miss all the wacky shit in SF4. I just don't think SFV will have much of that kind of stuff. And it may be for the better. But man whenever this stuff happens in SF4 in tense moments(especially to decide matches) it's hype as fuck.

K.Sabot

ya'll know if they actually ate those pizza rolls they'd physically be unable to return and commentate

also good riddance to the wacky stupid shit in sf4, savoring the return of strong ground game and less dumb safe moves you can just throw out in neutral.

Numb

ya'll know if they actually ate those pizza rolls they'd physically be unable to return and commentate

also good riddance to the wacky stupid shit in sf4, savoring the return of strong ground game and less dumb safe moves you can just throw out in neutral.

I welcome anytime they eat food.The more ridicilous it looks the better and funnier. Yipes the man with that.

mbpm1

MPybsK1.png

Top Bottom