• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournaments Weekend: Let's KO Fighting Love!

Thank you very fucking much....Razer?

Looks like this thread needs to be injected with some anime

15226.jpg

Tik-Tok

If this is on PS4 and Xian is sponsored by Razer, what kinda stick is he using?

Sorry for double post.

Edit: Looked like a standard Razer stick? Must have had one custom modded for him.

FACE

Banned
If this is on PS4 and Xian is sponsored by Razer, what kinda stick is he using?

Sorry for double post.

Edit: Looked like a standard Razer stick? Must have had one custom modded for him.

Fuudo is also using a Razer stick, prob modded.

Fuudo guarantees himself a 2nd place finish at least, which would put him over 200 points even if he doesn't win this tournament. So his trip to Capcom Cup is basically booked. But I know his main priority right now is to win this tournament and the bigger cash prize.

pixelish

i guess fuudo's gonna qualify to capcom cup through this event as expected.

hope itazan grabs his way back to grand finals.

udivision

Y'know, being hit out of your back-dash granting you invincibility has always been a of a quirky thing, but that's just how it works out I guess.

So of the past 8 premier events, 7 have been won by the Japanese with the only exception being the first one which Xian won. And that streak will continue with Fuudo and Xian in grand finals. But don't worry guys, America has caught up.

K.Sabot

xian should have called blind pick for the second set, cause now he's gonna get counter picked to death after he loses this 1st game

This is probably the lowest watched Premier.

Final Round = 58k
NCR = 62k
Hypespotting = 25k (could be wrong)
Stunfest = 32k
SEAM = 25-30k
CEO = 82k
EVO = 252k
TGS = 32k
Kuwait = 13k

Top Bottom