• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Baliis

Man, by the time I get home from work and can register the keys I have, all the good stuff is probably gonna be gone. At least some of the games are decent.

Beartruck

Whew, was finally able to get in without it crashing and it looks like I got the v2 smash poster set. I'll come back when it's more stable for Doc Louis and something else.

Oxymoron

Super metroid and a link to the past are listed as the Wii versions, so does that mean I'd need to go into Wii I'd Wii mode and download from that store?

Yeah. Super Metroid they're actually offering for both Wii U and Wii, so you can get the native Wii U VC version, but LttP they're only offering for Wii, which means you'd have to go into Wii mode and download from the Wii Shop Channel.

Won't waste 600 coins on W101 but everything else looks interesting. What's the difference from punchout and doc louis punchout?

Tuck

Yeah. Super Metroid they're actually offering for both Wii U and Wii, so you can get the native Wii U VC version, but LttP they're only offering for Wii, which means you'd have to go into Wii mode and download from the Wii Shop Channel.
Balls. Maybe only super metroid then.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So far I've managed to order the puzzle set and the second set of posters, working on getting the rest of those physical rewards, and apparnetly I have 55 post play surveys waiting for me @__@

Gartooth

Won't waste 600 coins on W101 but everything else looks interesting. What's the difference from punchout and doc louis punchout?

Only the NES and SNES versions of Punch Out are available. Doc Louis' Punch Out is essentially a demo for the Wii version, but is a super rare version exclusive only to Club Nintendo members who got it 4 or 5 years back.

i5WGE7Y.png

Is anyone else getting this?!

maxcriden

Yeah, guess I will try it again tonight.
Think I can get about 1000 coins if I register everything.

Niiice! That's rad.

Site keeps kicking me out. :'(

I'd like to know what the 2016 calendar looks like. I suppose I'll just do without it. If it was the same as the 2015 one we never got, I'd be interested. I guess maybe I'll get that one on eBay for $10.

Majukun

disappointed by the fact that it's us only...i would have gladly grab a w101 for that "price"...the euopean rewards are mostly crap compared to those.

Hatchtag

Banned
If the Wii Mini exploit's still working, there's 35000 coins worth of prizes on the site. Or, in other words, I've got 350 Wii Minis to register when the site's working better.

Niiice! That's rad.

Site keeps kicking me out. :'(

I'd like to know what the 2016 calendar looks like. I suppose I'll just do without it. If it was the same as the 2015 one we never got, I'd be interested. I guess maybe I'll get that one on eBay for $10.

It looks the same. FWIW the 2015 calendar is super nice in person. The paper is really nice quality and all the Mario drawings are super charming.

Call me crazy, but Star Fox 3DS for 700 coins strikes me as better value than Wonderful 101 for 600. W101 is widely available for a little over $20 while Star Fox, last time I checked, is $40+ retail and $40 on the eShop.

$40+ at retail?

Really?

Blues1990

As the title says, you go through several rounds against Doc Louis himself in several different modes. It's pretty hysterical, especially when you punch his chocolate bar from his boxing glove.

As for me, I'm torn between the puzzle set & the Smash Bros. Poster collection.

Doc Louis' Punch-Out!! was one of the very first Platinum rewards they had, you could fight Doc Louis and it was pretty sick. I'd highly recommend getting as it's only available via Club Nintendo.
Is it confirmed to work with the Wii U digital release coming up?
I may spring for that if that is the case.

Foffy

Banned
I want to get Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger. I have about 1500 coins, so what else should I get?

I was considering Looksley's Line Up, but only if the game has a decent premise. I'm not a fan of the "senseless" kind of experience.

bobawesome

I was about to pick up Golden Sun before remembering I sort of hate the game. I wish Castlevania was on the list instead.

Fuck it. I'm going to go back to sleep. There's no way they'll fix this for the next couple of hours. You would think Nintendo could do something right at the end.

Mr YuYu

Wow, these rewards look cool! Belgium club nintendo rewards are fuckin dumb compared to these. I have 2250 stars and all i can choose is gift wrappaper....

So, what's the problem with Sticker Star? Talk me out of it, please.

It's an RPG where you can't level up. There's literally no point in fighting and you have to go around finding your attacks. The Prologue and 1st world are really well done but it goes downhill from there. Steer clear.

Weetrick

I was able to get my order in for the Majora messenger bag and Majora jigsaw puzzle. LOL @ 2 - 4 month shipping time!

Roubjon

I'll probably get Super Mario Bros 1 - 3 and Super Mario World for Wii U. It's been a while for 1 -3 and I've never even played World before. After that I'll still have 500 coins and idk what I'd get.

Do any of you guys know if the Wii version of Majora's Mask is compatible with the pdp Smash controller that plugs into a wiimote? The website says only the classic controller and gamecube controllers but I thought I would ask here in case anyone knew.

Top Bottom