• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I didn't like Kid Icarus when I tried to play it a couple of years ago. I wonder if it will be a better experience on the N3DS.

Will the N3DS nub work for it?
IIRC using the Circle Pad Pro (which is what the n3DS nub will emulate) was only for a left-handed control scheme. You still had to use the stylus.

Got both of mine. Changed my mind on Earthbound and got Mario 3 and Dr Mario.

Not the best way to close off Club Nintendo but the really good stuff was too many coins and the cheaper options weren't great on the whole. I probably would have gotten the calendar if I didn't already have the JP one.

Hopefully the Platinum reward is good.

If I order a Wii U game, how long is the code good for? I'm a couple months out from picking one up.

Will the download code ever expire?
Yes, all download codes redeemed from Club Nintendo will expire on July 31, 2015, so please be sure to download your game from the Nintendo eShop before that date.

So you have some time, but not much.

Probably in for Kid Icarus: Uprising. Would've been in for W101/Earthbound if I hadn't bought them in sales a few weeks/months ago. Not sure what else I want, to be honest.

Cormano

jIF4UyR.jpg

It is like a mix of a "dlc" and a demo for Punch Out Wii which has you fighting Doc Louis

Wondered how long it was going to take for someone to notice it.

For just one fighter im debating if I should get this or the regular Super Punch Out.

Raw64life

It took a while but I was eventually able to order the V2 Smash Bros. poster set as I already got the first one. I now have 170 coins left and nothing to do with them. I'm 100 away from Platinum but since it's ending early I don't think I'll be able to get those last 100 points.

ChrisD

The one year I have no coins. Not even going to be Gold in the final year. Hopefully the new system is anywhere near this good from the get-go.

Wanderer5

What a update. Think I will get that lovely looking zelda pouch, if it freaking lets me before I head off to school.:|

Edit: There we go. Now to get ready to head off.XD

Regiruler

IIRC using the Circle Pad Pro (which is what the n3DS nub will emulate) was only for a left-handed control scheme. You still had to use the stylus.
As one of the three people on this planet that used the CPP for Kid Icarus, I can confirm this.

Sooooo many site problems it's killing me! I have like 30 mins more that I can try and then I won't get much of a chance for the rest of the day unless I can find breaks here and there.

Grym

everyone ordering games, knock it off. Stop crashing the site. They don't run out and will be there for months. Do it tomorrow ,damn it. :p I'm trying to order the puzzle before it is gone

random25

I would love to get Super Smash Bros just to spend on my remaining coins, but can I download it on the Wii U using the Wii mode? Or am I required to use a Wii for that? My Wii is currently packed and stored already...

Majukun

so..new to the nintendo platform..can anyon explain to me how you get those coins?

also is this for PAL region?

Tuck

Super metroid and a link to the past are listed as the Wii versions, so does that mean I'd need to go into Wii I'd Wii mode and download from that store?

FaintDeftone

I was able to snag Mario 3D Land before it pooped out again. I am 15 coins away from grabbing Earthbound so I need to download some stupid freebies or something.

I have 400 coins and a 3DS XL. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Punch Out, what should I do with the rest of the coins? Thinking of the following:

3D Classics: Kid Icarus
3D Classics: Excitebike
Kersploosh
Looksey's Line Up
A Kappa's Trail
Ketzal's Corridors

Any suggestions?

random25

so..new to the nintendo platform..can anyon explain to me how you get those coins?

Register your game or new system in Club Nintendo. You need to make a Club Nintendo account for that. The Club Nintendo PIN can be seen from a slip of paper or from the game cover of the physical copy of games.

PAL has a different set of rewards, so check the European Club Nintendo site for that.

Gartooth

I have 400 coins and a 3DS XL. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Punch Out, what should I do with the rest of the coins? Thinking of the following:

3D Classics: Kid Icarus
3D Classics: Excitebike
Kersploosh
Looksey's Line Up
A Kappa's Trail
Ketzal's Corridors

Any suggestions?

I've only played the top three, of which I would recommend Kid Icarus if you have never played it. Kersploosh is a fun distraction but it probably won't hold your attention.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I should have enough coins for Platinum, and to get the four games I want.

Yoshi's Island Wii U
Punch Out Wii U
Doc Louis's Punch Out Wii
Super Smash Bros Wii

900 coins. I have 170 at the moment so I need 730. Have quite a few surveys to do, but they should get me there I think.

Isotope

Man, if only a fraction of these games were always a selection.

I'm wondering it I should get only digital games or a mix of digital and physical.

Miker

Call me crazy, but Star Fox 3DS for 700 coins strikes me as better value than Wonderful 101 for 600. W101 is widely available for a little over $20 while Star Fox, last time I checked, is $40+ retail and $40 on the eShop.

Beartruck

The PAL region has stars instead of coins, but yes. You get them by inputting codes inside all of your game cases. Unfortunately, depending on how new you are to nintendo, you probably don't have many you can redeem.

Agh! I keep getting to the final step of redeeming the item and then I get the Wario error. Happened 4 times in a row now it signed me out automatically!

Portman

I'm going to wait it out and see if the site stops getting hammered. I got the posters ordered and can see that my coin balance dropped so that's reassuring. Since the other stuff I'm after is digital I don't expect it to go away.

Top Bottom