• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Anyone willing to sell me some of the 3DS games at a fair price? Stupid me used up all my coins because I didn't think they were gonna have a blow out like this when they announced it was shutting down.

I'd be interested in buying Super Mario 3D land, Starfox 64, and New Super Mario Bros 2. Send me a PM if you'd be willing to sell any of these to me. Thanks.

JohngPR

I went with the LoZ 3DS Pouch. I have the blue version of the pouch that goes with blue 3DS. This one will go nicely with my MM N3DS XL.

WHAT ?

Anyone can confirm this ?

THEY GIVE COINS ???

I ordered W101 and received 60 coins now. I'm assuming I will still get the post play in a week for another 10 coins. So I'm hoping it's 70 all together.

I definitely received 60 from filling out the survey though.

Gartooth

Wow some of those game rewards look great!

By the way I'm sitting here at 1375 coins, and I'm not really interested in the physical rewards. (Shulk poster looks awesome though)

Can I redeem digital games and give them to my friends via a code or are they tied to the Club Nintendo accounts on my systems?

By the way I'm sitting here at 1375 coins, and I'm not really interested in the physical rewards. (Shulk poster looks awesome though)

Can I redeem digital games and give them to my friends via a code or are they tied to the Club Nintendo accounts on my systems?

You can give them via a code. They're not tied.

Cbajd5

You get an eShop code (or Wii Shop Channel code in the case of Wii games) so you can give them away.

Fuck! Really want the damn Poster Set 2 though and I don't have enough. If someone is willing to get those for me I will get 2 digital games for you and PM you the codes. :D

E: The one with Duck Hunt and Shulk btw

jacobeid

Banned
Damn! I'm actually very impressed. Currently I have 850 coins. I'm definitely going to get NES remix but other than that I'm not too sure. Probably two out of the following three: Super Punch-Out, Super Mario Bros 3, and Kid Icarus.

Laws00

FUCK FUCK FUCK

85 coins to plat and only have 425

Nintendo id like to buy some of your products for real cash as supplements for the coins i don't have....lol

Elite Rewards are always free, and they've already confirmed this year's Elite Rewards will be digital games, so most likely they'll be one of the cheaper digital games for Gold (Earthbound would probably be here) or one of the more expensive games for Platinum. (eShop versions of retail games would be here, or they could choose one of the Gold games.)

When did they say that?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I want the puzzle but it's 5:18 PT and when I wake up it'll be 12 Pm and I'll be shit out of luck. I have so much to register ={

Codeblue

Will probably get Harmoknight, Rolling Western 2, and some other stuff.

Highly recommend Earthbound to those who haven't played it yet.

FaintDeftone

I think I'm going to grab a 3DS game. Is Paper Mario: Sticker Star worth it or should I just get Donkey Kong or 3D Land (already played both but do not own them)?

I should have enough for a 3DS game and Earthbound.

Tempted to get Kid Icarus: Uprising since 700 coins for a 35 dollar game isn't that bad of a value.
Registered a bunch of stuff this morning and reached Platinum.

New Super Mario Bros 2 or Wonderful 101?

GAF hivemind would probably say Wonderful 101 but I found that game really hard to a) get into and b) control. It's really not for everyone.

NSMB2 is fantastic though. Really tight platforming, wonderfully designed levels, just a really great Mario game.

Hope I'm able to actually spend my coins on something...site is being killed right now. :(

Edit: Just got a maintenance screen....great. I really wanted the Zelda pouch and case. :(

Portman

Saw this thread on the way to work and got excited and told my friends when I got to work. Finally got to the site and didn't see anything I wanted but when I finally decided on something the site starts going down! Oh well, hopefully it will come back up soon.

I feel bad for people that spent their coins recently if there is stuff they want up there now. I hope whatever Nintendo replaces this with will have a better supply and restock of items instead of the madhouse Club Nintendo has turned into the past few years (heck it's whole existence?).

Top Bottom