• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

gunstarhero

Got the bag, poster set with duck hunt, and the 2015 game case. Still have 260 coins left, so I'll pick out a game later.

Ascenion

Welp...said I would probably not talk to my ex ever again.....damn it Nintendo. I need codes and she has hella codes. Fuck. No pride GAF. I have none. *Sobs deeply*

club_nintendo_maintenance.jpg

Africanus

So does anyone want to trade a Smash brothers 3ds code (Already used one) for another 3ds game? I'm at 365 coins and could use the boost to 400.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ordered

The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag
Fierce Deity Link Jigsaw Puzzle
3DS XL Pouch The Legend of Zelda
Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case 2015 Edition

I now have 315 coins left. I haven't decided which game to get but it'll probably be Earthbound.

If someone only has 250 coins and wants one of the 300 coin games (or 2 150 coins games) then PM me and I'll order it for them if they order Earthbound for me.

Hubb

The Wonderful 101 for 600 coins? Why not. How worth it do you think this year's platinum rewards will be? I think I am going to be a little short and not sure it is worth the effort to hit it this year.

Cbajd5

Yeah, in case people don't know the website always "breaks" when there's too much traffic. If there's a physical reward you really want then you should keep trying to get in, otherwise it's probably best to wait until the traffic dies down.

Ordered the messenger bag for myself, and if I can manage to get more codes for the jigsaw puzzle before it runs out that would be cool. But I know I don't need it. (Also it's funny that Majora's Mask is available for the Wii Virtual Console as a reward and I'm not sure why it's funny.)

carlos

So does anyone want to trade a Smash brothers 3ds code (Already used one) for another 3ds game? I'm at 365 coins and could use the boost to 400.

pm me if you're interested in a skyward sword code

that goes for anyone else out there who has something to trade :)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The servers are getting destroyed, I still have so many games to register :(

Will the exclusive Elite Rewards cost coins?

Also, want to jump on Earthbound for 250 but will it be a digital game(will these even be free) for elite status members to choose from?

Camjo-Z

These are actually some really good choices, I'm surprised.

Also, any Punch-Out fans who didn't get Doc Louis' Punch-Out the first time had better do so now!

Also, want to jump on Earthbound for 250 but will it be a digital game(will these even be free) for elite status members to choose from?

If it's anything like last year I wouldn't be surprised to see this same set of games TBH.

Drago

Doc Louis' Punch-Out?! Wow!

Only have 30 coins atm but I'm really hoping I can scrounge up enough with the remaining CN codes I've yet to redeem so I can get that. Will probably be the very last chance I have to do so since I picked the Mario hat way back in 2009.

Azuran

Banned
Just 150 more coins and that bag is mine. This process would be a lot smoother if the site didn't log me out everytime I complete a survey.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I cannot believe how bad these servers are.

Cbajd5

Will the exclusive Elite Rewards cost coins?

Elite Rewards are always free, and they've already confirmed this year's Elite Rewards will be digital games, so most likely they'll be one of the cheaper digital games for Gold (Earthbound would probably be here) or one of the more expensive games for Platinum. (eShop versions of retail games would be here, or they could choose one of the Gold games.)

These are actually some really good choices, I'm surprised.

Also, any Punch-Out fans who didn't get Doc Louis' Punch-Out the first time had better do so now!

If it's anything like last year I wouldn't be surprised to see this same set of games TBH.

NM ^ Thanks guys!!!

Banned
My 1500 coins will go to nsmb2 (I need my handheld 2D Mario), Starfox 643D (need to build up my hype for star fox U) and Golden Sun for Wii U.

Top Bottom