• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 15 - Windows Version Trailer (PC)

Sentenza

I think S-E is going to regret delaying the PC port for so long.

When you have a popular multiplatform IP, it may be a good idea to ride the hype instead of releasing the PC version after almost a year, when the honey moon has been over for a while and almost everyone is going around telling how disappointing the game was.

DLC included confirmed.

DHvr1oyXUAAJvbX
$60 price confirmed

I think S-E is going to regret delaying the PC port for so long.

When you have a popular multiplatform IP, it may be a good idea to ride the hype instead of releasing the PC version after almost a year, when the honey moon has been over for a while and almost everyone is going around telling how disappointing the game was.
Nah, they don't have to worry about it. The game is going to do fine on PC and as I have said, at minimum, it easily sell a million.

AXE

Didn't much care for the game on PS4 Pro because of the janky performance and the boybandesque group. Mods will make this interesting and I might get this on sale at $10 in 2020 when the best mods are stable etc. If I still remember this. Which is unlikely.

Vlaphor

Hell yeah. Already beat it on PS4, but I'll probably double-dip for the PC version. Gonna use cheat engine to get some stats up a bit faster though, replay it a bit faster. I also loved how the first instant of "4k textures" was 4k Cindy. Again, hell yeah!

Bluth54

Too bad we'll never know the non Steam sales numbers for this, I would love to know if Origin or Windows store sells more when it's all said and done.

My guess is Origin will take the distant second.

Dinjoralo

Yeah. Awesome news!

...Origin? What? And they're wasting time working on a Windows Store version, I can guess. That's just weird.

BasilZero

Finally although does that mean we wont see any new FF releases until after this game comes out?

If so, this is the worst news because I want FF1, FF2 and/or FFT WotL :(

Hektor

Hell yeah. Already beat it on PS4, but I'll probably double-dip for the PC version. Gonna use cheat engine to get some stats up a bit faster though, replay it a bit faster. I also loved how the first instant of "4k textures" was 4k Cindy. Again, hell yeah!

4k Cindy 🙏

Yeah. Awesome news!

...Origin? What? And they're wasting time working on a Windows Store version, I can guess. That's just weird.

They going all out on pc support this time as it looks.

Would never use win10store but can't blame them for supporting it

Graciaus

I'm more interested with with what mods people come up with. The current version of the game I didn't find fun at all.

I really wish SE would put FF12 and especially Tactics on PC.

ISee

Turf Effects for grass
VXAO for Ambient occlusion
HFTS for shadows
And hairworks

Holy shit this game will probably need a 1080Ti to run all this stuff at 1080p/60.

Strings

Maybe it's only few lines of codes, not a big waste of time and resources.

Even if it is (and it isn't - not if they want to avoid making people sick), it's still a terrible idea paired with this combat system.

Like, at least you have visual feedback while holding down a button in third person... I can only imagine the terrible first person combat clips that are going to be used to ridicule this on release.

Top Bottom