• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 15 - Windows Version Trailer (PC)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Most definitely won't be double dipping, but I'm glad it came to PC finally.

Hated it on PS4.

Will keep an eye out for mods and the like, or any changes that come officially from SE that might make me more inclined to double dip. Thought the combat system was one-note and often a bit of a mess, but with some TLC it could be pretty special and PC seems like the most possible place for that to happen. At the very least, a modder could pretty easily remove the gathering/crafting ammo element from magic, and edit out the silly little grenades, for instance. Maybe even fiddle with the summoning system.

Ydelnae

Key visual for FFXV:WE.

DHv6ENSUIAA754P.jpg:large
Also, their statements regarding DLC included in this version of the game makes me think they are going ahead with the idea of paid DLC not included in the Season Pass (which will end up being the content that got most votes during the June poll, most likely).

I'll probably get this cheaper at a later point, I enjoyed the game and this seems to be on track to become the definitive version of the game content/quality wise.

Shifty

Ugh, man. Played the PS4 version on launch and had a bad time to the point of quitting when I hit Altissia. Now I want to give it another shot with the various improvements.

You can bet your bottom dollar this isn't coming out at a reasonable price though. Since they've already had my money, I'll wait for a sale.

Edit: Whoof at those recommended specs. They either don't know yet or this is going to be a right bastard to get running smooth.

dreamfall

This is awesome news! Hope there'll be some great new content to explore, while not feeling limited by hardware. Put in a solid 60 hours and didn't really scratch enough the game on console, despite completing it!

TissueBox

Ugh, man. Played the PS4 version on launch and had a bad time to the point of quitting when I hit Altissia. Now I want to give it another shot with the various improvements.

You can bet your bottom dollar this isn't coming out at a reasonable price though. Since they've already had my money, I'll wait for a sale.

Edit: Whoof at those recommended specs. They either don't know yet or this is going to be a right bastard to get running smooth.

Lol, yeah, it's sure to be a monster... hope it's optimized well enough!

c0de

The biggest issue on PS4 was the frame-pacing. Seeing the game in the video makes it immediately look way better because it feels silky-smooth. I can't believe Square didn't patch it yet, although the game received tons of updates to get fixed.

Zafir

Not surprising but cool never the less. Maybe one day I'll play it through again on PC to see the improvements they made through patches since release.

Shifty

For a second I thought that Cid clip was bigging up NVidia HATS instead of NVidia HFTS.

The industry's #1 advanced hat rendering algorithm.

BasilZero

170 GB

Lmao!

I'm not even surprised though.

FFXV on PS4 atm is around 60 GB I think and its gonna get bigger with more updates I bet :(

kewlmyc

Hmm, maybe I'll actually beat the game this time.

Hopefully the port is good. I love Nier Automata, but the fact that it still doesn't work for a lot of people is a problem.

Gbraga

Awesome! Really looking forward to replaying it at 60fps. If my PC can even handle it at that framerate, of course.

It'll be my first time through the DLCs as well.

They should add another platforming dungeon, that would be the best.

Top Bottom