• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangya

I feel like they are not accurate with daylight savings time. So it actually starts at 1.

Yes that makes no sense. But otherwise everything they have mentioned a time in Pacific time, it's been off by an hour.

They are using PST, we are currently in PDT so everything will be offset by an hour until PDT ends.

Dandte

Dunes Are up.

So far, 7 runs, i got mostly 1 Jumbo and no Bonus cacturs. If this Continues Running the vortex with a Single Unit and Friend would be better.

Next Week we will get the Land of plenty Event.

Svafnir

Dunes Are up.

So far, 7 runs, i got mostly 1 Jumbo and no Bonus cacturs. If this Continues Running the vortex with a Single Unit and Friend would be better.

I hope land of plenty event gives rare awakening materials also... Or is it just magicite and stuff?

Rixa

Dunes Are up.

As always its rng, my 3rd & 4th 15 nrg run. Got "Success" from 34 to 46.
Screenshot_20160527-112551.png
Screenshot_20160527-113205.png
Screenshot_20160527-113320.png
More events to spend nrg, nice :p

Vex_

Banned
So I'm thinking about linking my Facebook to my current exvius game. I'm wondering if it will wipe my fucking data?

Anyone know if it doesn't combine them, but instead uses the Facebook one as the "main" account? Don't know if I am explaining this right...

So I'm thinking about linking my Facebook to my current exclusive game. I'm wondering if it will wipe my fucking data?

Anyone know if it doesn't combine them, but instead uses the Facebook one as the "main" account? Don't know if I am explaining this right...
I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but FB linking works like this:
- A game account can be linked to only one FB login.
- A game account can never be unlinked from a FB login.
- When logging in with a FB that is already linked to another game account, a message will appear stating that the account linked to FB will overwrite the one that is currently on the device.
- After selecting to log out from FB, the game does a factory reset.

The last two parts is how rerolling works, typically done with a "dummy" FB login until a desired roll is achieved and linked to a "real" FB login.

Vex_

Banned
I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but FB sync works like this:
- A game account can be synced to one FB login.
- A game account can never be desynced from a FB login.
- When logging in with a FB that is already linked to another game account, a message will appear stating that the account linked to FB will overwrite the one that is currently on your device.
- After selecting to log out from FB, the game does a factory reset.

The last two parts is why rerolling works.

Sooooooo what you are saying is, when I select "login with Facebook" on the game, it won't wipe my current fucking shit from the face of this earth?

Saweet. Thanks man. Gonna do this now then. I just read this:

https://m.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/4k1bhg/global_qa_megathread_51916/

Basically it says to connect to Facebook in order to not have your shit kicked in? At least that is what it looks like he is saying...?

Heng

So wait. EXDEATH just got blizzaga, firaga, AND thundaga, as a level up reward at the same damn time??

What the actual fuck? Is he the only one that can do this right now?! Ok, NOW I'm convinced. He is definitely powerful.
Shantotto also gets those and I think the other three -aga spells (I see three more skills on her list that I don't have unlocked yet).
She also gets stonega, waterga, and aeroga.

Vex_

Banned
She also gets stonega, waterga, and aeroga.

But does she get at at the same time tho? EXDEATH gets all three main agas at once. EXDEATH also has gravity. One of the strongest spells in the game imo. Since if it hits, it always does half total hp. No exceptions.

Can shantater do that? I think not. EXDEATH is clearly the best. :3

i don't have shantater :(

Vitanimus

But does she get at at the same time tho? EXDEATH gets all three main agas at once. EXDEATH also has gravity. One of the strongest spells in the game imo. Since if it hits, it always does half total hp. No exceptions.

yes she does. she gets fire, water, and blizzaga all level 50. imagine my disappointment when she's doesn't have a 5*
cry.gif

poncle

Got almost 2k lapis, really need those rates up because all my pulls weren't that good so far: Krile, Vivi, Shantotto, Maria, Edgar, Kain.

Rerolled for 3 hours, then got too bored to continue.

Rixa

tl;dr 30 nrg Vanished

I had daily friend points & 30 nrg compensation unclaimed. I had 3/32 nrg, decided to save one click and pushed "Claim All". -> After claiming I still have 3/32 nrg.
Logged out & back in, no changes. Not sure did I get those FP either (since my summon shows 99 and Iam lazy to track how much FP I have). I did send ingame message to Gumi about this.

So claim messages one by one.

Even better, Exdeath gets graviga, which does 3/4 total HP AOE damage. Turns all normal encounters into one turn affairs.

tl;dr 30 nrg Vanished

I had daily friend points & 30 nrg compensation unclaimed. I had 3/32 nrg, decided to save one click and pushed "Claim All". -> After claiming I still have 3/32 nrg.
Logged out & back in, no changes. Not sure did I get those FP either (since my summon shows 99 and Iam lazy to track how much FP I have). I did send ingame message to Gumi about this.

So claim messages one by one.

That's weird.

When I woke up today (with full NRG @ 30), I had 2 x 30 NRG to claim, plus a 15 & 10 NRG from the daily. I did the 15 & 10 first. Saw that it went to 55/30. Then when I did the 2 30's, it went back to 30/30...but after I exited the screen, it went to 115/30.

I think whenever we do something like this, it's best to make sure you're at full NRG first.

Visceir

Sooooooo what you are saying is, when I select "login with Facebook" on the game, it won't wipe my current fucking shit from the face of this earth?

I would recommend to do the facebook linking from the options or friends menu by selecting either the invite friends from fb option or the direct linking to facebook from options.

It will warn you if you have a previously linked account on the FB acc you're trying to link to the new account to.

If you have linked the same FB acc to some other account before then you can't link another, new one, to it.

Visceir

Visceir can you tell us something about Land of Plenty?

Don't recall seeing this event in the jp version but you can somewhat figure out what it will be going by the banner/description.

It'll be a roam map with those yellow nodes that will probably drop magicite/crafting mats at a higher rate -- good time to level up your espers.

Yu Narukami

Don't recall seeing this event in the jp version but you can somewhat figure out what it will be going by the banner/description.

It'll be a roam map with those yellow nodes that will probably drop magicite/crafting mats at a higher rate -- good time to level up your espers.

Kinda cool that they do something new for Global.
When the game releases we will be so OP lol.

I would love to see that last milestone hit for the 11 tickets. Im wondering if i should use the 2 i have now and try to pull at least one 4* unit

Vex_

Banned
I would recommend to do the facebook linking from the options or friends menu by selecting either the invite friends from fb option or the direct linking to facebook from options.

It will warn you if you have a previously linked account on the FB acc you're trying to link to the new account to.

If you have linked the same FB acc to some other account before then you can't link another, new one, to it.

yea I just did it normally and it didnt push my shit in! Yay! So now Im all linked up and primed for the official launch! ^_^

Yo for real tho if it gave me a brand new account and undid my old stuff? I wouldve transformed.

Back to grinding. Think all my friend slots are full now. People seem to like my EXDEATH.

Vex_

Banned
RNG was kind in cactus dunes and managed to level my roselia enough to awaken to 5* yaaaas

thank mr cactaur

I now have my 5* Roselia at level 76 and she is so, so imbalanced

I've yet to get Roselia. Share your secrets with me. :C

On another note... I did manage to friend point draw a pretty cool female dragoon tho:

She can be awakened to just a 3 star, but I don't discriminate. So she can join my B team party anytime :p

Love her design! Sprites are so well done in this game.

adz2ka

Roselia was my first ever lapis pull. Already at 5*.

Consider me lucky.

Her level 80 magic is Curaga, but her limit break is Curaga+Esuna on the whole party. When I also have Galuf in the party who can trade limit breaks with other party members, it practically makes the team invincible.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Do you guys think we will have a rate up on the launch week ? I kinda wanna pull for a powerful damage dealer but the rates are probably low and just thinking about the time/materials it will take to bring them to 5* kinda kills the idea...lol.

PS: Cactuar is really cool though.

Vitanimus

Roselia was my first ever lapis pull. Already at 5*.

Consider me lucky.

Her level 80 magic is Curaga, but her limit break is Curaga+Esuna on the whole party. When I also have Galuf in the party who can trade limit breaks with other party members, it practically makes the team invincible.

I got curaga at level 60 at 4*...?

m33pm33p

Neo Member
Do you guys think we will have a rate up on the launch week ? I kinda wanna pull for a powerful damage dealer but the rates are probably low and just thinking about the time/materials it will take to bring them to 5* kinda kills the idea...lol.

PS: Cactuar is really cool though.

Wondering the same..Im sitting at 5.5k lapis and Im trying to wait but damn....the self control is diminishing...

Heng

So what's the difference between 500 lapis and a golden ticket? Does the golden ticket offer better chances at good units or are they the same thing? I know I should save up for the bundle since it's literally giving me a free pull, I'm just curious if there's any difference.

Rixa

So what's the difference between 500 lapis and a golden ticket? Does the golden ticket offer better chances at good units or are they the same thing? I know I should save up for the bundle since it's literally giving me a free pull, I'm just curious if there's any difference.

Nah, Golden ticket just means: You cant use it to anything else than pull.
In chests there is a offer where you can change 5k Lapis to 11 GT = Netting one pull
But
In JP version they have now 250 Lapis once per day pull.

So if you are thinking that its good deal to change those 5k Lapis to 11 ticket. Do it just before pulling (wait for rateup?). We dont know if that 250 Lapis daily pull comes to Global BE or not.

In global Chain Chronicle Gumi followerd Segas JP CC timeline quite same pace, so there is a hope that we get 250 pull to Global too (in 4-6 months time). Or we dont get it at all.

Heng

Nah, Golden ticket just means: You cant use it to anything else than pull.
In chests there is a offer where you can change 5k Lapis to 11 GT = Netting one pull
But
In JP version they have now 250 Lapis once per day pull.

So if you are thinking that its good deal to change those 5k Lapis to 11 ticket. Do it just before pulling (wait for rateup?). We dont know if that 250 Lapis daily pull comes to Global BE or not.

In global Chain Chronicle Gumi followerd Segas JP CC timeline quite same pace, so there is a hope that we get 250 pull to Global too (in 4-6 months time). Or we dont get it at all.
I see, thanks. I really want to wait until the official release comes but I'm so tempted to do a few pulls now... I have to fight the temptations...

leehom

I think it's better to use vortex adv for xp if you're leveling a team. Cactuar is good if you only need to level one hero.

Btw, is there a point in leveling up characters that don't evolve past 3*? I think I'm wasting my time leveling up my other characters that can't awaken to 4*+.

Visceir

I think it's better to place vortex adv for xp if you're leveling a team. Cactuar is good if you only need to level one hero.

Btw, is there a point in leveling up characters that don't evolve past 3*? I think I'm wasting my time leveling up my other characters that can't awaken to 4*+.

Cactuar vortex gives more exp on average than exp vortex. Exp vortex is a steady 30k exp while cactuars is 30k guaranteed and the chance to get up to 90k.

I haven't bothered with pulling FP characters and have never really bothered with using/leveling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom