• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

1. Called it.
Why in the world is there 8 (+2) hours of maintenance this week for what seems like a fairly small update?

2. I see a lot of talking about Noctis so I'll raise this question again.
So for anyone playing (or in my case watching) FF15 is it just me or does it seem likely that Noctis in FFBE
will use moves that reduce his hp? Like dark side but not dark element. In the game those king weapons drain his hp as he attacks so it would make sense for that to be represented in the game.

Note: this isn't a story spoiler. Only early game mechanics.

3. Preach!
Just found the second Gigantuars. It just took me 77 runs.

In 77 runs I couldn't even get all the tickets yet, I couldn't buy a single material for Winged Saint. But hey, I got all the cactuars, I should be happy, no? The event is great, no? All those magicites tho...

With a Lightning friend, I'll get around 350 gears. But hey, those sacred crystals every 10 runs are amazing, no?

Fuck this noise.

If I stop my TM farm and do only events from now on with no lapis at all I should get the Tickets and the Material but absolutely nothing else. This event could end tomorrow with no notice and I wouldn't even be mad, I just want it to be over.

bonkeng

This actually happened? That's just...wow.

Yep. It did.

Not even the worse fuckups Gumi did.

Worse one they did was the best one for the players. It's the ffbe equivalent of pulling from friend points but getting the rare units, including 5* base, instead of the fp units.

forgrim

Yep. It did.

Worse one they did was the best one for the players. It's the ffbe equivalent of pulling from friend points but getting the rare units, including 5* base, instead of the fp units.

I need a description on what happened and if they rolled back lol

Syntsui

How the fuck do your shorten an update just to extend it later? How incompetent can these guys be?

I'm scared to find out what bug we will get this time.

Alkez

Yep. It did.

Time to start saving those friend points lol.

How the fuck do your shorten an update just to extend it later? How incompetent can these guys be?

I'm really hoping they haven't messed up arena. Can't be going through all of that again.

Alkez

Is it just me or is Bartz's enhancements really underwhelming?

Boko's Charm +10% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR/HP/MP
+1 Adds Faith & Brave
+2 Adds Refresh
Entrust Life Sacrificial Restore ST 100% HP/MP
+1 Wind Resist Up (XL)
+2 1x Reraise
Cyclone Slash 540% ST 1 Hit Wind Hybrid Attack
+1 Dmg increased (XL)
+2 Becomes AoE

Scared or excited? Maybe the $99 lapis pack will be free. Maybe trochiod gear drop rates will be x10. Think positive :)

Yep. It did.

Wow... that would actually give purpose to friend points.

I'm actually surprised there isn't a chance of pulling something decent in the low tier summons. I mean, not a GOOD chance of getting something, but at least an extremely rare chance of pulling something out of the hat. Otherwise, outside of the rare times when you can get snappers and cactuars there is absolutely zero reason to use the friend point summons. Especially once you get the awakening trophy.

Xion86

I wonder if they will ever actually address crashing issues on iOS. I mean, I have to stay away from Arena on my iPad or the game will crash and instant lose. For the event, it will sometimes crash and will have to rejoin from where I left off. Other times during the event, it will crash, I will try go back in and it will do a second instant crash before starting up, this will result in going back to Round 1. I've read someone say to turn HD off, but not sure if I can stick with non-HD :p.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Man, if the datamined abilities are leading to what reddit is thinking then my wallet will be empty. Christmas theme 6* Charlotte, with some sick abilities to boot.

Alkez

Rain-Deer

llHMU1H.png

Ice Cream Fina

dmiUYRb.png

Rixa

This actually happened? That's just...wow.

Yep. It did.

Hahaa found it.

Z9P1WR7.jpg

This was Liam. Gumi global exclusive SSR (5*) unit that was very good

Screenshot_2015-10-06-23-59-17.png
Screenshot_2015-10-07-00-25-20.png

Valentus

bonkeng

Nope. No rollback. Gumi just closed their eyes and pretended it didn't happen.

Time to start saving those friend points lol.

Wow... that would actually give purpose to friend points.
Fun fact. This also happened in One Piece Treasure Cruise. Exact same thing except for the 5* base. Also no rollback. Better save up those points lol.

Lol Rixa, I missed that thread. Chrono's luck then was as good as it is now :p

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
good morning new icon! and happy day, i didn't sleep past maintenance. sorry to everyone disappointed, but I don't mind one bit because I know you're all suffering with me.

Valentus

You know what you all have to Play as you waiting?

The best final Fantasy in mobile

The knack of the franchise

ALL THE BRAVEST, FUCK YEAH

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
listen i'm waiting for FFXV for another 3 fricken weeks i don't want to hear it valentus

also, everyone should try Dragon Quest Builders. genuinely good game and my kid LOVES watching it as i play.

I'd say Agrias for Full Break, if you don't have a FBer leveled up.

Got WoL, but I use Ramza for breaking, if I ever need to. Totally forgot that Butz is 6* capable, so it'll be him. The gulf between 5 and 6 is ridiculous.

Also: extended maintenance means I can't TM farm before work. Dammit, Gumi.

listen i'm waiting for FFXV for another 3 fricken weeks i don't want to hear it valentus

also, everyone should try Dragon Quest Builders. genuinely good game and my kid LOVES watching it as i play.

Random question. With the FFXV patches coming that add characters, bug fixes, and story updates, are you going to play through it now or wait? I'm on the fence, though I decided to gift myself a PS4 for Christmas.

Kouriozan

Already finished FF XV so it's too late for me, currently going for the platinum.
The infamous chapter 13 was alright but I'm weird so yeah x)

Lyrian

We're still down?

I'm supposed to actually do real life stuff for next 75 minutes still?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS????

bonkeng

Yeah I got up to chapter 3 in FF 15 and once I saw all the patch stuff I uninstalled....I have a thousand other games to play anyway and I can wait.

What was the patch all about? Haven't started playing but i will soon. Just want to make sure i won't miss out on whatever's in the patch before i play.

What was the patch all about? Haven't started playing but i will soon. Just want to make sure i won't miss out on whatever's in the patch before i play.

Story retro updates interestingly

Not sure Ive seen an update like this that wasn't part of some remastering effort

I would much rather see mechanical fixes and updates based on my early impressions of the game

Story changes and updates. Some changes to one of the later chapters that people say isn't good (Not sure didn't get anywhere near that far) additional playable characters perhaps and things like that. So IMO not worth playing at the moment. So I decided last night to take my backlog write them all down and pull from a hat...DMC won...game is pretty fun even if new Dante is lame.

Alkez

So I decided last night to take my backlog write them all down and pull from a hat...DMC won...game is pretty fun even if new Dante is lame.

I actually love that game. The combat is just very fluid so it feels good to play. It's probably my second favourite in the series (after the original) just based on how it plays. I think it's the closest the series has got to being on the level of Bayonetta imo.

c-murph

bonkeng

Story changes and updates. Some changes to one of the later chapters that people say isn't good (Not sure didn't get anywhere near that far) additional playable characters perhaps and things like that. So IMO not worth playing at the moment. So I decided last night to take my backlog write them all down and pull from a hat...DMC won...game is pretty fun even if new Dante is lame.

I had to look it up as well. I would suggest waiting based on this.

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xv-patch-will-add-more-story-improve-cha-1789773804

Not sure Ive seen an update like this that wasn't part of some remastering effort

I would much rather see mechanical fixes and updates based on my early impressions of the game

Wow that seems like an important major update.

I'll wait a while, maybe until Christmas when I'll upgrade to Pro.

Yea the only comparison I can think of is Mass Effect 3. I think I am just going to continue to play FFXV, so far I am probably going at a glacier pace compared to a lot of people... Like 25ish hours in and only at the beginning of chapter 3, story wise at least. Enjoying it a ton so far though, definitely a fan. Hopefully that won't change with the later chapters but we will see!

damn, game is still down?

37 minutes till Dragon D DAY

And yeah.... table is flipping on FFXV as people are digging in. Definitely mixed feelings

It feels like FF13 all over again which is not good. Interesting that the game is almost structurally the opposite than FF13 giving the player open world and freedom from the opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom