• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ok cool. Probably not worth the lapiz then since I have no units who can be 6* immediately anyhow. Thanks!

You can still get the shield, sword, SQ, and Tickets, with some work done on your first 6* with just Pro.

Elite is just giving you about a 1/3 increase in shards to energy costs is all.

Valus

I'm winging a blizzara/aga team with Vaan, Lasswell, CoD w/ rod, Krile w/ Shiva, and Celes. Highest mag is Celes with like 240, everyone else is below 200. Zero mag+10%. Somehow making it work using a 300+ friend. One shotting every round. Thanks GAF!

Rootbeer

Banned
250 lapis daily was Maria 3*

Wondering if I should even bother with anything other than dailies right now. Next banner might be more to my liking.

Jeffrey

just realize i have no focus units. weird.

In the meanwhile what other notable abilities are needed for future events? don't want to be caught off guard again.

ExVicis

Whelp, ran out of 290+ MAG mages I can take with me, I can't run ELT anymore until the friends refresh. Man this event is tough.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
And for those wondering.

MACRO COMPLETED for Pro

Working on having a time intervalt of 48 minutes between and calculating time for max based on current energy. But it will chain Blizzard 8 times, before autoing.

The only time I will be not lazy... is when I can make myself lazy

Eidjinn

For elite, which team is better?

Cod
Cod
Kefka
Exdeath
Lenna or Vann
A friend mage

Or... full mages? I still have one Tellah, one Vivi and one Golbez!
What should I do?

Zafir

I think I'm going to have to use some of my saved up NRG to power level Tellah up or something.

Vaan, CoD, Kefka, Golbez and Lenna/4* Lasswell + Kefka friend just isn't cutting it.

Jeffrey

wonder if it just makes more sense to grind the 2nd last stage instead.

sure you get less mat, but its less stressful and no chance of rng fucking you a run.

So far I've been doing ok on ELT runs. My strat for it is Full Break the knight in the back then 3x Blizzaga plus heavy hitter Raging fist aimed at back knight. I find it's pretty easy to deal with the front enemies as most of the damage comes from that knight in the back. As for bosses I just use LB to kill 2 to 3 of them then repeat the first proccess to kill the last 1 or 2.

Flambe

Managed elite first time with lightning, fencer, kefka, vaan and lenna though it wasn't painless even with 500 atk friend.

Now firmly on the blizzard team with kefka, exdeath, golbez, vivi, vaan. I should have levelled done of my other 4 kefkas >.<

Also new thread smell aw yeah

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Have yet to try elite but I'm going to test

Maxed CoD
Maxed Kefka
lvl 66 Terra
lvl 73 Fina
Maxed Charlotte

Should I switch out Charlotte for a maxed Leo? I also have a lvl 73 Kuja.

This event for me shall be known as the return of Golbez.

Cloud of Darkness
Golbez
Tellah
Exdeath
Kefka
Mage friend

Elite didn't stand a chance, its just tedious cause I have to kept picking blizzaga manually for the chains to work.

Valus

Have yet to try elite but I'm going to test

Maxed CoD
Maxed Kefka
lvl 66 Terra
lvl 73 Fina
Maxed Charlotte

Should I switch out Charlotte for a maxed Leo? I also have a lvl 73 Kuja.

No healer or tank is needed. The bosses afflict confuse and silence so you want to crush them in one turn if possible before they debilitate your team. That's why people are running the ice chain. You by no means need a top tier mage team, just enough ice users. See my earlier post on this page for reference.

CCIE

Banned
My backup game has absolutely no prayer at Elite... Going to try and run Pro with Charlotte, Lightning, Shantotto, Celes, and Garnett. Hopefully can do enough to get the shield, and the tickets. Still trying to get enough SC to awaken Celes and Garnett to 5* first

Dandte

Max 3 pulls for this banner

First daily vivi
Ticket lani
Another ticket...chizuru!!!!!

Still no full break...

When i'm back in germany i will go hard with tm. Wait for my dual wield excalibur katana etc. chizuru!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
No healer or tank is needed. The bosses afflict confuse and silence so you want to crush them in one turn if possible before they debilitate your team. That's why people are running the ice chain. You by no means need a top tier mage team, just enough ice users. See my earlier post on this page for reference.

My non-Kefka ice users (Vivi, Shantotto) are not leveled up at all. I have Lasswell too, I guess but geeeeez. Don't think that's gonna work to just trot out some 3*s.

Jeffrey

yeah if you can't reliably 'repeat' elite, its just too much of a pain to swipe for blizzarga each round imo.

also easy to mess up and one mess up and your mage team is fuuucked and bye bye 15 nrg.

ZangBa

So this Dual Wield bug is pretty annoying. I'm basically at the mercy of it if I want to finish the ELT. Seems like closing the app and restarting helps, but it's not a sure thing. :/

So this Dual Wield bug is pretty annoying. I'm basically at the mercy of it if I want to finish the ELT. Seems like closing the app and restarting helps, but it's not a sure thing. :/

Describe this bug. Concerned because I'll have a lighting with it in due time.

Muku

This music is so awesome. This evening I might have to start a new round in FFT. >_> Thankfully also have it on my iPad, so can swap between FF's. LOL

ZangBa

Describe this bug. Concerned because I'll have a lighting with it in due time.

I think it only effects the TM from what I read, since this bug was in Japan as well apparently. Basically, it just makes your skills cost mana twice randomly. It's a problem for me because Lightning can run out of mana doing Area Blast before round 6 if it keeps happening. :(

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I'm gonna run ELT with this party:
qBX0Zk1.png

Wish me luck. (That's a 3* Vivi, yes.)
On Kindle I select continue, isn't the game saving?

If you erase the application without a FB account connected you will lose your save.

On occasion with my Vaan, Kefka, ExDeath, Tellah, Golbez team, Loffery on round 5 would get a turn off thus destroying my run. I took out Vaan and put in CoD that just barrages every round. Smooth sailing ever since. I don't think full break or focus help as much as I thought.

ZangBa

The only Mage I have that's worth a damn is Kefka, so that type of composition is out of the question for me, unfortunately.

On occasion with my Vaan, Kefka, ExDeath, Tellah, Golbez team, Loffery on round 5 would get a turn off thus destroying my run. I took out Vaan and put in CoD that just barrages every round. Smooth sailing ever since. I don't think full break or focus help as much as I thought.
Yeah man eater + barrage should be pretty good in this event. Especially for the cleanup!

CCIE

Banned
That is nice and all, but my secondary account cannot do anything close to that. Have Lightning, Charlotte (useless for this), Garnett (also useless for this), Celes, and Shantotto. Will have to stick to Pro for this group.

My primary account has six mages and whips all kinds of ass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom