• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

creid

So what are we guessing is the cost of these ability enhancement mats. 100 rainbow eggs for 1? 200 rainbow eggs?

I know it's just the second knife, but dual wield is SO much better for chizuru than without. It's gamechanging for arena.

Never been happier about ditching my old account than now, especially since I have two REAL dual wields in the works.

bonkeng

More Mercedes Love.

Her best build:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Viking Axe +125ATK+Water Element
Left Hand: Viking Axe +125ATK+Water Element
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Ability 1: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Ability 2: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Ability 3: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Odin HP:5450 MP:3955 ATK:6250 DEF:4310 MAG:2075 SPR:2270
Total Stats: HP: 5359 MP: 250 ATK: 937 DEF: 265 MAG: 197 SPR: 193

937 ATK.But axe mastery enhaced gives +100% axe atk. So if Mercedes base ATK is 216, we need to add the extra 50% of the mastery enhaced. (108 ATK)

So, 937+108 = 1045 ATK

And if you have 1 genji glove and you use it in your other OP unit, Mercedes ATK with Dual weild is still 1003 ATK

BEAST.

She's indeed a beast. But you also need to enhance her Sea King Chop to maximize her damage potential. 962% damage after 2 hits.

Also, might work quite well with Tidus.

Valentus

She's indeed a beast. But you also need to enhance her Sea King Chop to maximize her damage potential. 962% damage after 2 hits.

Also, might work quite well with Tidus.

Yes, it is indeed very painful to upgrade :p, but the satisfaction of having a base 4 star more powerful than base 5 star units is amazing :p

Also, +100% atk buff should be a must have in any phys party until ramza (that we dont know when the hell he will come)

Muku

WTF. 9 messages... reading GAF and laughing at how sad the banner units are... and see TODAY is maint?! Hrmph.

Lyrian

And then I realize that Cecil wasn't included in 1st enhancement wave as well.
Gumi why you hate tanks!

Because Gumi is furthering the narrative that Global will NOT be like JP in terms of progression.

No 6* WoL, no enhanced Cecil. Going to have to rely on those resistance buffers to get through events. There was an intentional reason why Marie and Minfilia were released, with Minfilia being very early to Global.

Oh wow, that banner.

Excited for the trial though! And waifu Ariana! Wonder if any of the enhancements (Rain?) will be worth it...

My hot take: Featured four in front row: ranges from maybe to likely worth it. The entire back row... ranges from nope to unlikely worth it in the long run.

The backlash is funny

The enhancements are good and make the said characters more viable

The investment and JP Future effect is fucking with community yet again

Its sucks that we cant enjoy anything because we are always glancing over at how OP JP stuff gets in the future

It just goes to show that Global still isnt doing enough to diverge our version of the game

As a short term solution they should make the enhancements for cheaper/weaker units MUCH easier to aquire. There needs to be a balance of investment and for the return to be worth it. And quite honestly? Medius's Enhancements should have just been his actual 6 star status

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Bad units are still bad in general, but aren't completely worthless. Still, better is better. Not everyone has the best-in-role units equipped with best-in-slot equipment in spot on their character sheets.

Medius is a big wild card question mark, but does serve to prove one very important point. In the future, units can gain new passive abilities via awakenings (such as Medius gaining innate gun dual wield) to address holes and flaws in units.

More Mercedes Love.

Her best build:

BEAST.

kermitnodding.gif

So what are we guessing is the cost of these ability enhancement mats. 100 rainbow eggs for 1? 200 rainbow eggs?

My internal expectations are 100 per. Given that there are 8 colors, that's 800 eggs. That's about right given the pace of needing 10-14 days of farming, with no lapis refills to get all the rewards from a mog king event.

Would love to be overpriced on this, but I'm not expecting that to happen.

Muku

Damn. This banner is pretty bad. Who the shit put that one together? I'll probably do dailies though. Lightning... plz.... :(

And this enhancement shit. Looks like dog shit. Yeah I have Mercedes built up but I don't really use her often enough. Not to deal with a bazillion enhancement materials. (Gotta love the color and having 5 different ones of each color... GOTTA GET YOU TO SPEND ALL YOUR LITTLE LAPIS ON SPACE FOR BS!)

This.. hm. Going to finish up what I'm trying to make egg wise for characters, then maybe dabble a little in Ariana's shit again. I didn't make all her gear last time because I skipped out on it. Got her 6* mats and got her to 6*, made her microphone, then stopped.

Muku

To person who posted about specific TMs.... I agree! I have so many of Freyvia's fucking TM stuff. They should only drop if you have the character. What am I going to do with these? I could sell them, but soon as I do I know the damn game would give me her. Ffffff.

SeanTSC

So, I'm thinking for Dark Ifrit and Siren...

Eat their Buffs with Xon, then unload with my Elza + Noctis x2 + Orlandeau x2 chain.

Lyrian

Also saw that Lasswell season 2 is gated as a 5* rare summon instead of being a story unit, really disappointing.
Let's hope this won't happen to Rain season 2 when he'll be available someday.
Yes I know what happens to him in the story

People will still pull like hell for him, because of his TM.

HP +30% + ATK +30% + High Tide, all in a single ability.... which can be stacked 4x?

There be a whaling ahoy, matey. That's for sure.

Yeah, he's on a split rainbow banner. But when the other 5* base is essentally (Power of Creation + Genji Glove) in one, that's not exactly a bad consolation prize.

Yup, power creep.

RedZaraki

Banned
Enhancements are a huge deal, so using up the rare materials properly is a big deal. Let's try to figure out what are the best enhancements to work towards for each type. First we have the 10 characters that are getting enhancements right now.

Those Characters Are:

Fina: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/009
Krile: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/089
Kuja: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/123
Lid: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/240
Lightning: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/257
Medius: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/158
Mercedes: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/365
Rain: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/001
Roselia: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/155
Seven: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/315

The types are:

White - White Magic
Black - Black Magic
Green - Green Magic
Power - Attack Abilities
Guard - Defense Abilities
Healing - Healing Abilities
Support - Support Abilities
Tech - All Other Abilities

It's a lot of information to process all at once, but I'm going to try to hunt for two things:

1) The biggest, most IMPACTFUL enhancements. The ones that will take your team from struggling with Trials to clearing them.

2) The overall quality of the unit the enhancement is for. It doesn't make a lot of sense to enhance a unit who otherwise has no place in your team, even after the enhancement.

First I'm going to list some enhancements from the wiki pages, that just reading them seem solid to me (only units that can 6 star right now, bonuses are at +2 enhancement). NOTE: Most of these are based off JP enhancements.

NO 6 STAR YET:

Fina:

• Curaga (White): ST ~800 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod (9 MP) > ST ~1000 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod (5 MP)
  • Cheer (Support): AoE 3 Turn +40% ATK/DEF (48 MP) > AoE 3 Turn +40% ATK/DEF (24 MP)
  • Innocent Shooter (Support): +20% SPR when equipped with Bow > +50% SPR when equipped with Bow & LB Fill Rate +100%

Krile:

• Bluff (Support): Self 3 Turn +20% MAG > Self 3 Turn +50% MAG & Grant access to Bluff [Comet] (15 MP) For 2 Turns
  • Offensive coexistence (Support): +30% MAG when equipped with Staff > +50% MAG/SPR when equipped with Staff

Kuja:

• Thundaga (Black): 180% AoE 1 Hit Thunder Magic Attack > 250% AoE 1 Hit Thunder Magic Attack + 100% Each Use (Max: 5)
  • Barthundara (Green): AoE 3 Turn +50% Thunder Resist > AoE 3 Turn +100% Thunder Resist

Lid:

• Upgrade (Support): 80% ATK per Use (160% Max) until Next Action (Damage Taken +50%) > 160% ATK per Use (320% Max) until Next Action
  • Invention (Power): Randomly use: (20%) Power Generator, (25%) Laser Cannon, (25%) Blastshot, (30%) Failure > (25%) Power Generator Mod, (30%) Laser Cannon Mod, (30%) Blastshot Mod, (15%) Fang Style Multi-Gun

Roselia:

• Curaja (White): AoE ~1000 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod (15 MP) > AoE ~1200 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod (10 MP)
  • Pray (Healing): AoE ~100 HP Heal w/ 1x Mod (50% Chance) > AoE ~100 HP Heal w/ 1x Mod (100% Chance) & AoE 30 MP Recovery

6 STAR AVAILABLE:

Lightning:

• Lightspeed (Support): 30% Chance Dodge Physical Attack > 30% Chance Dodge Physical Attack & 20% Chance Dodge Magic Attack
  • Area Blast (Power): 180% AoE Physical Attack > 220% AoE Physical Attack
  • Crushing Blow (Power): 270% ST 4 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -20% Thunder Resist > 350% ST 4 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -75% Thunder Resist

Medius:

• Auto-Limit (Support?): Gain 1 LS per Turn > Gain 2 LS per Turn & LB Fill Rate +100%
  • Gun Master (Support?): +20% ATK when equipped with Gun > +40%(?) ATK when equipped with Gun + Can Equip two Guns
  • Hyper Fire (Power?): 2-5x 80% RT Physical Attack (16 MP) > 2-5x 140%(?) RT Physical Attack (20 MP(?))

Mercedes:

• Axe Mastery (Support): +50% ATK when equipped with Axe > +100% ATK when equipped with Axe
  • Sea King's Chop (Power): 270% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -20% Water Resist > 350% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -75% Water Resist
  • Warcry (Support): AoE 3 Turn +50% ATK > AoE 3 Turn +100% ATK & 3 AoE Turn +100% ATK Debuff Resist

Rain:

• Leadership (Support): (60 MP) > (40 MP)
  • Lava Floor (Power): 180% ST 1 Hit Fire/Earth Physical Attack > 300% ST 1 Hit Fire/Earth Physical Attack
  • Burning Soul (Support): LB Fill Rate + 100% > LB Fill Rate +100% & +50% Fire Resist & Recover 5% MP per Turn

Seven:

• Elementalash (Power): 180% ST 1 Hit Magic Attack & ST 3 Turn -50% Fire/Ice/Thunder Resist > 230% ST 1 Hit Magic Attack & ST 3 Turn -70% Fire/Ice/Thunder Resist
  • Osmoselash (Power): ST 30% Attack w/ 30% MP Drain > AoE 40% Attack w/ 30% MP Drain
  • Yakabe (Support): +10% All Elements Resist > +50% All Elements Resist

All this being said. Here are my Top 5 enhancements for GL's first batch:

1. Lightning: Crushing Blow (Power)
  2. Mercedes: Sea King's Chop (Power)
  3. Mercedes: Warcry (Support)
  4. Medius: Gun Master (Support?)
  5. Seven: Yakabe (Support)

As you can see, that means we're only using 2 types of enhancement material. Power and Support. What about the other types? I'd say save them for now.

But if you must use them all right now, here's my best enhancements for each Type:

White: Roselia - Curaja
Black: Kuja - Thundaga
Green: Kuja - Barthundara
Power: Lightning - Crushing Blow
Guard: N/A
Healing: Roselia - Pray
Support: Mercedes - Warcry
Tech: N/A

TL;DR - The only 2 enhancements that will make a big difference right away are Lightning's Crushing Blow and Mercedes' Sea King's Chop and Warcry. I would save the rest of the materials for later.

PS - Ramza's Song is "Support" type. So unless you really like Mercedes or don't have Ramza, consider saving all of those too.

Lyrian

10-unit boss battles are in, as well, on JP.

Looks like it plays just like they did in FF6, with some minor differences.

-- Only 5 units are on the front line at a time. No friend units. The other 5 are "on the bench".

-- The player may transfer units on and off the bench freely, as long as that unit hasn't acted that turn (common sense).

-- Two caveats:

1) Units moved to the bench keep all buffs/debuffs that are in affect at the time of benching them (but could move units to the bench to avoid them getting hit from a nasty debuff and then swap them back in?)

2) Downed units that are moved to the bench are forever lost for the remainder of the fight. (In other words, a player cannot move a downed unit from the bench back to the front line).

Sounds fun and has a lot of potential for shenanigans in both directions.

Shouta

That list of enhancements is pretty much what JP got for the first batch. You guys are are really nuts if you wanted to get all of the crazy broken shit to come up with the first set.

Only notable ones that aren't on that list are Chizuru, Cecil, and Ramza. I'm not sure why Chizuru didn't make it in as her enhancements aren't particularly long-lasting. It'd make her very useful right now if they included her. Cecil's enhancements are kinda trash, honestly. Here's to hoping they give him better ones for when they give it to him down the road. Ramza's are straight fucking broken so I'd expect them to save it for later.

Mercede's and Lightning have the most useful enhancements right away. Kuja's is good if the enemy doesn't resist lightning damage. Everyone else is a bit situational and dependent on when they get their new forms.

Also saw that Lasswell season 2 is gated as a 5* rare summon instead of being a story unit, really disappointing.
Let's hope this won't happen to Rain season 2 when he'll be available someday.
Yes I know what happens to him in the story

To be fair, making him a gated unit also allows them to make Lasswell ridiculously buff. Based off his preliminary stats from reddit, he's a top class unit. He even gets to equip all the other Lasswell specific equipment and get their bonuses as well.

udca

Damn Seven can get some serious resistances with minerva bustier and melody of life. Like resist fire, ice, wind, earth 100% and the rest 70% without espers and other equips.

Kouriozan

To be fair, making him a gated unit also allows them to make Lasswell ridiculously buff. Based off his preliminary stats from reddit, he's a top class unit. He even gets to equip all the other Lasswell specific equipment and get their bonuses as well.

Can't deny it, well good luck for people wanting him.

Alkez

I'm not sure why Chizuru didn't make it in as her enhancements aren't particularly long-lasting. It'd make her very useful right now if they included her.

That's what I said lol. But I was thinking about it and it may be due to the fact that even at high ladder she is still really common in the arena. Couple that with the fact that everyone complains about evasion and I can kind of see why they left her for now.

Shouta

That's what I said lol. But I was thinking about it and it may be due to the fact that even at high ladder she is still really common in the arena. Couple that with the fact that everyone complains about evasion and I can kind of see why they left her for now.

Yeah, thinking about it. It's the evasion that might be the reason they kept her out of this set. Maybe they'll change her other stuff to make her stronger.

Pejo

Here's my plan for Mercedes, using only secondary TMs that won't impact Noctis at all.

Not as crazy as Valentus' BIS builds, and it doesn't have the enhanced attack from upgraded Axe Mastery, but still a pretty solid "backup" damage dealer.

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK+Dark Element
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword+20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 3: Equip H Armor Can equip Heavy Armor
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5940 MP: 233 ATK: 842 DEF: 254 MAG: 163 SPR: 192

SeanTSC

Finally perfected my chaining macro for Elza -> Noctis -> Noctis -> Orlandeau -Friendlandeau.

I think anyways, will need my third DW completed and on Noctis2 to make sure. Finally got a 35 hit with Noctis1's first hit of the second Warp Break hitting on the end of Orlandeau's chain. That should complete to 40 when I have DW on both Noctis'.

Xon/Ramza in the last slot for buff eating or uber song will make that one beastly combination. And I can always drop Elza out as she's not crucial and I'm mainly using her for the 50% break.

Syntsui

GL batch 1 ability awakenings

kuja, lid, rain, fina, krile roselia mercedes lightning medius seven

so bad

UjWa0nQ.png

--

dark beast trial and some garbage banner to help you beat them?

https://lapis-prod-staticnews-gumi-sg.akamaized.net/prod//en/img/news_trial_boss_beastofthedark.png

lightning, medius, seven, mercedes
Brave Exvius was a mistake.

c-murph

• Lightspeed (Support): 30% Chance Dodge Physical Attack > 30% Chance Dodge Physical Attack & 20% Chance Dodge Magic Attack
  • Area Blast (Power): 180% AoE Physical Attack > 220% AoE Physical Attack
  • Crushing Blow (Power): 270% ST 4 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -20% Thunder Resist > 350% ST 4 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -75% Thunder Resist

Gunna be leveling up Lighting Sisters Lightspeed so that they are even more fun in the Arena! Near perfect physical evade now with more magic evade!

Rixa

Not sure if the HP is sufficient or not for next trial. Atleast Dark Resist with Odin is 120%.
Iam swimming in Noxless & Lingless sea. Maybe rest of party would be something like

- Cecil
- Minfilia
- Refia
- Noctis (utility unit)
- Friend something

and this:

Screenshot_20170411-223519.png
Screenshot_20170411-223525.png

If Espers do resist Light damage, Ill slap StQ instead Exc.

There is always Gumifactor that can trash my plans :D.

Valentus

Here's my plan for Mercedes, using only secondary TMs that won't impact Noctis at all.

Not as crazy as Valentus' BIS builds, and it doesn't have the enhanced attack from upgraded Axe Mastery, but still a pretty solid "backup" damage dealer.

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK+Dark Element
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword+20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 3: Equip H Armor Can equip Heavy Armor
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5940 MP: 233 ATK: 842 DEF: 254 MAG: 163 SPR: 192

With moonblade, sea kings chop Will only do 12,5% more damage instead of 25% because you are running dual element

Shouta

Dark Espers is a defensive fight, if they kept it the same. It'll blow you up if you do too much damage in one turn but fail to kill them.

New Story event in JP is about Chizuru, Hayate, Miyuki, and a few new characters in there including Chizuru's husband, Jiraiya. It's more interesting than the other ones so far ,at least to me.

Pejo

With moonblade, sea kings chop Will only do 12,5% more damage instead of 25% because you are running dual element

Ah, good point. I forgot about that splitting element thing. Hmm. Wonder if it'd be better to just run with a Second Knife and stack ATK+30%'s then...

I think it worked like that for Chizuru, but I could be wrong.

SeanTSC

Brainfarted - Totally forgot I could use Second Knife on Noctis2 in place of DW for chain testing.

And confirmed that my Macro and Timing works, perfect 40 chain achieved with Elza - Ravaging Blow, Noctis1 - Warp Break, Noctis 2 - Warp Break, Orlandeau - Divine Ruination, Friendlandeau - Divine Ruination.

Both Noctis getting full damage bonuses from the chain.

Should I just save metal egged until Friday? I'm guessing the enhancement mats will be gained from the metal egg summon?

I also wonder if I can power through this next trial or if I'll need to build a proper squad. Running Olive, 2x Landu, Ramza and Refia. Friend could be another Landu?

tuffymon

Anyone notice that all forms of egg are only 1 gold a pop? Also, what's up with the trend for strong Orlandu's with level 40 Odin's and no bladeblitz?

I actually love this event. It's actually allowed me to max out my espers, which is something I would've never done otherwise, because I can't be bothered to run Phantom Forest. And running "that stage" over and over again has allowed me to accumulate ~350 rank XP and like 6-8 steal attempts per run, so maybe I'll get that trophy. For those reasons alone, I'm happy.

I also pulled Xon on a ticket today, so I've got to level him and Lasswell. He has Ling-like vibes of potential usefulness in weird scenarios.

I don't care about the equipment, barring Second Knife, but I want enough TM moogles to get Patches (why not) and Aiden's robe.

Kettch

Yes, it is indeed very painful to upgrade :p, but the satisfaction of having a base 4 star more powerful than base 5 star units is amazing :p

Also, +100% atk buff should be a must have in any phys party until ramza (that we dont know when the hell he will come)

If you're going with a damage burst team, then that's definitely a no-brainer.

If you're going with a survival team with 1 or 2 damage dealers though, I think Minfilia is the better (or at least equal) option. You can get the same 100% attack buff on her off turns in between the big elemental resistance buff.

Valentus

If you're going with a damage burst team, then that's definitely a no-brainer.

If you're going with a survival team with 1 or 2 damage dealers though, I think Minfilia is the better (or at least equal) option. You can get the same 100% attack buff on her off turns in between the big elemental resistance buff.

You are right. Anyway, my first try un this trial Will be:

Cecil : tank and counter machine
Xon: stealing Big buffs
Mercedes: i Will try to get axe mastery enhanced before trying
Luka: healer 1 and water barrieron
Rosa: healer 2 and MP regen
Cerius: healer 3 (dualcast cura) and barfiraga

Lets see if i can make something with that.

Lyrian

Should I just save metal egged until Friday? I'm guessing the enhancement mats will be gained from the metal egg summon?

Enhancements should be up as soon as the servers come back online.

T5 (purecrysts) are only purchasable from the event innkeep (proabably for a VERY expensive price).

T3 (heavicrysts) are being added to the event summon pool.

T1-4 alcrysts are randomly obtained via running the new permanent Vortex of Gems (many, many, many runs needed because RNG).

tuffymon

Enhancements should be up as soon as the servers come back online.

T5 (purecrysts) are only purchasable from the event innkeep (proabably for a VERY expensive price).

T3 (heavicrysts) are being added to the event summon pool.

T1-4 alcrysts are randomly obtained via running the new permanent Vortex of Gems (many, many, many runs needed because RNG).

Holding 100k eggs, hopefully that nets me a little outright... Wonder if the T5 will be a 1x purchase of each type.

Rokuren

Yeah. I could see that with the metal eggs, but to make all the eggs sell for 1 gil sucks.

Guess they didn't like the massive money net that was ifrit coins.

With all the Mercedes talk I suppose I should level her with the dunes. It's always good to have options.

Lyrian

Holding 100k eggs, hopefully that nets me a little outright... Wonder if the T5 will be a 1x purchase of each type.

That would be consistent with how T5s are usually handled in Mog King events on JP, so that's also my current line of logic.

Using that nifty trick someone found on Reddit to hold a lot more eggs than I can normally carry for tomorrow.

Guess they didn't like the massive money net that was ifrit coins.

I'd agree with that. There's no reason to run the eventual Gil Snapper PRO dungeon for 30 EN a run, if a player can net millions of gold from events from vendoring items.

Hrmm.... I better go sell my unused Ifrit coins before the downtime, just in case.

My gut says the answer is yes, but just looking to make sure before I shift gears.

For my 2nd Orlandeau I am slooooowly working towards BM#2, he's at 12.2%.

In the upcoming Trial one of the rewards is a +50% Great sword Mastery.

Using Excalibur and Genji Sword, would the damage be the same if I used either the BM or Great sword Mastery?

Would be nice if I can put it on the back burner and start working on something else.

Muku

Also, what's up with the trend for strong Orlandu's with level 40 Odin's and no bladeblitz?

Thank you! My husband and I have been asking this very thing. It's usually one of us mumbling someones Orlandu doesn't have Bladeblitz. WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom