• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

Considering they are only adding the good characters from each game we might as well never have a FFVIII representative ��

Wrong. Oh so very very wrong. VIII is by FAR my most wanted and I will spend everything I have on it when it happens. At least Squall job is coming soon to Mobius.

Spent my 600k titan coins tonight. That was fun.

Valentus

im more surprised that it was Squall the final protagonist left in FFBE... i mean, then Squall when released will be the most powerfull of all the protagonists... just insane.

Celegus

im more surprised that it was Squall the final protagonist left in FFBE... i mean, then Squall when released will be the most powerfull of all the protagonists... just insane.

No complaints here! He's my favorite lead as I really identified with him as a kid when I first played the game. I know a lot of people think he's a bland character but I've always seen a lot of depth to him and very similar to myself. We both prefer to lead by example and let actions speak louder than words, might not have a lot of words to say and don't feign interest in things we don't care about, but those few things we do care about... watch out.

Bonus nerd points: our wedding song was Eyes on Me (FFVIII ending theme) because oh my gosh that song is so beautiful and the whole Laguna / Raine story was adorable (aaah, my leg!!) Super cool to hear someone sing it live too.

Considering they are only adding the good characters from each game we might as well never have a FFVIII representative ��

Grip your hips for the inevitable banner featuring 5* Laguna, 4* Kiros, 3* Ward, and 4* Global Exclusive NORG!

I love Squall. I have absolutely no problem with this.

Alkez

A 'Maxwell Destroyers' banner would be as good a time as any to release both WoL6 (100% light res tank with breaks/guards) and Garland6 (dark imperil, semi-decent dark damage, honestly kind of worthless but hey maybe he'll get GL enhancements).
I think they'll announce WoL 6 star upgrade tomorrow.

So across has said it, I've said it, NomarTyme has said it. WoL is coming this Friday in some form. Who is with us lol?

No clue when more will come, but I wouldn't be shocked if they hold certain ones like Sephiroth hostage for when they need a boost in sales.

When Sephiroth enters the game I will most likely quit. I like my bank accounts as they are right now, with money in them.

bonkeng

Bonus nerd points: our wedding song was Eyes on Me (FFVIII ending theme) because oh my gosh that song is so beautiful and the whole Laguna / Raine story was adorable (aaah, my leg!!) Super cool to hear someone sing it live too.

Lol same here. Eyes on Me was just too good to pass up as our wedding theme song. My wife was specially crazy over ff8.

NomarTyme

So across has said it, I've said it, NomarTyme has said it. WoL is coming this Friday in some form. Who is with us lol?

When Sephiroth enters the game I will most likely quit. I like my bank accounts as they are right now, with money in them.
Not gonna bet my life on it! lol. Tomorrow shall be a fun times!

across

Grip your hips for the inevitable banner featuring 5* Laguna, 4* Kiros, 3* Ward, and 4* Global Exclusive NORG!

Will pull for The Man with the Machine Gun.

I don't know whether I believe or not that he's coming, but I hope to fuck he is, because I'm beyond tired of everyone crying about it. I guess this is what it was like for others back in the day who were fed up with non-stop Orlandeau talk.

I've known career main tanks in MMOs who have never been as excited about a survivability increase as some people are about WoL6.

tuffymon

Will pull for The Man with the Machine Gun.

I don't know whether I believe or not that he's coming, but I hope to fuck he is, because I'm beyond tired of everyone crying about it. I guess this is what it was like for others back in the day who were fed up with non-stop Orlandeau talk.

I've known career main tanks in MMOs who have never been as excited about a survivability increase as some people are about WoL6.

Hey now, talk about getting a Defending ring and that was pure <3. I think here it's just really off putting to see while the games are similar/different, we know stuff like WoL still should have been out awhile ago... our trials are getting ramped up more and more (which isn't stopping us from completing them really) >.>;

622,464,324 have 3 slots available~

robotuw

Heck yes that's more like it. Got three metal god runs in a row with 2, 2, and 3 on the last one. Guess I'll have time to go for some extra heavicryst.

Visceir

new banner for JP
DCvv6HaUAAE7U6G.jpg

Syntsui

They really fucked up Aranea huh? At least on that picture she looks hideous.

Also, every banner after the rate up will have two 5*? The pool will get bigger every week and it will still be as hard as it is today to get the specific 5* you want, they really are genius.

fionel

CG Sakura banner was the only banner where there is only a single rainbow. But yeah, I think this is why they've decided to up the rate to 3% coz they're giving us more shit to chase!

fionel

Also really disappointed that Col will be the only featured 4* on this banner. His TM is already obsolete in the face of masteries :(

Nikokuno

It hurts to see so many FF XV characters but only one from VII, I think there is too much FFBE characters.

So much banner/exploration they can bring à la Record Keeper.

Avalanche Banner : 5* Cloud, 5* Barret, 4* Tifa
Avalanche Banner 2 : 5* Barret, 4* Jessie, 4* Biggs, 3* Wedge
Turks Banner : 5* Reno, 4* Rude, 4* Tseng, 3* Elena
Shinra Banner : 5* Nanaki, 4* Aerith, 3* Rufus
Soldier Banner : 5* Sephiroth, 5* Cloud, 5* Zack (rolling like the Seiken Densetsu).
Wutai Banner : 5* Yuffie

It's hard to be objective since I would 5* 99% of the roster lol

Syntsui

It hurts to see so many FF XV characters but only one from VII, I think there is too much FFBE characters.

Soldier Banner : 5* Sephiroth, 5* Cloud, 5* Zack (rolling like the Seiken Densetsu).

Don't expect a true VII banner until the remake is ready in 2019.

bonkeng

Tifa and Aeris are guaranteed 5* base.

Alkez

They said in the interview with Claic that we were getting the same updates as JP in the big update this week but glad they confirmed the slots anyways.

Syntsui

Is this inventory increase on all of our stuff or do we choose?

Daily shadow. This is my third daily shadow this week. Feels like a year ago alright.
It should be everything including characters, the thing is, they are mentioning inventory only.

We will probably have to get character slots with those datamined tickets.

Syntsui

Something big that not many are expecting is the fact that leveling up LB should become trivial with the new Maze that drops pots like candies.

Visceir

Hope half energy applies to vortex dungeons too, will finally start doing the BF event when it's half off and I've got 100% bonus from maxwell.

Ken

Really keeping lips tight on the EX system that you'd only know about if you watched the stream or browse a FFBE site.

Rixa

Daily Gold. It surely will be end of all Hope.
All Hope is lost. Instead I get Rosa with roses.

Fuck these troll goldies.

Really keeping lips tight on the EX system that you'd only know about if you watched the stream or browse a FFBE site.

Sure they want people to spend money now and more in 3 days :D

Something big that not many are expecting is the fact that leveling up LB should become trivial with the new Maze that drops pots like candies.

That's a good point. Going to probably farm that till I max Wilhelms.

I don't remember but did they seem to say it would go into effect this week? As long as it's before the Rikku banner I'm good with it. Just. In. Case.

Alkez

I wonder what we do with extra vision shards.

It seems Team AlkrossTyme was not on the money this time. I don't think anyone predicted the summer banner though.

They really fucked up Aranea huh? At least on that picture she looks hideous.

That's a shame, Aranea was pretty badass in 15.

Hope half energy applies to vortex dungeons too, will finally start doing the BF event when it's half off and I've got 100% bonus from maxwell.

It says in the notification story mode quests so I doubt it.

Syntsui

No info on free pull and the guaranteed 5* too but we now they are coming. I just really hope they are up until Tidus and Rikku are added to the pool.

Hopefully everything will be available for at least a month.

bonkeng

It should be everything including characters, the thing is, they are mentioning inventory only.

We will probably have to get character slots with those datamined tickets.

I think inventory means everything.

Unit inventory, equipment inventory, item inventory, ability inventory.

Alkez

Going to use the remainder of my raid coins (400k) before maintenance so I have some room to store King Cacs for Rikku.

No info on free pull and the guaranteed 5* too but we now they are coming. I just really hope they are up until Tidus and Rikku are added to the pool.

Hopefully everything will be available for at least a month.

The free 11 starts on the same day as the FF10 banner so it's very unlikely they'll be included. That's how it worked in the past at least. Not sure about the guaranteed 5* 11.

Can Rikku work together with Rainbow chainers?

Anytime I see people talk about her, it's always about how great her Reraise LB and her Hyper NulAll (AoE 40% All Element Resist + 30% DMG reduction) ability are. I also see mention of her TM's AoE Full Break. What I don't see discussed is her chaining potential. I don't have any strong chainers, so I'm always on the lookout for a potential one to pull for. I see that she has 9-hit ST 230% Fire, Water, Ice and Lightning attacks. Besides those elements, she can also get Wind from a weapon.

Visceir

Can Rikku work together with Rainbow chainers?

Anytime I see people talk about her, it's always about how great her Reraise LB and her Hyper NulAll (AoE 40% All Element Resist + 30% DMG reduction) ability are. I also see mention of her TM's AoE Full Break. What I don't see discussed is her chaining potential. I don't have any strong chainers, so I'm always on the lookout for a potential one to pull for. I see that she has 9-hit ST 230% Fire, Water, Ice and Lightning attacks. Besides those elements, she can also get Wind from a weapon.

She does various elements with various different frames which would make her suitable for chains with many units, but her damage output (230%) is so low that it's hardly worthwhile. Generally, most people should/would have better options.

Units are also limited to just one action per turn and you'd probably want that action to what the unit does best (which in Rikku's case would be buffs/raise)

The free 11 starts on the same day as the FF10 banner so it's very unlikely they'll be included. That's how it worked in the past at least. Not sure about the guaranteed 5* 11.

I seem to remember seeing photos of olive and the other characters from her banner when the last free 11x came around. They released the same day.

Now the banner the next week definitely was NOT included or updated into the free 11x but the banner from the same day was, if I am not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom