• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Five Four Job Fiesta 2012

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
HOTNFANCY2012.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm only missing Blue Mage, Thief, Red Mage, Summoner, Bard, Ranger from having had all jobs in the Fiesta. I've had Berserker every year but last and went the first two years without any magic jobs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've somehow managed to never yet have a Berserker. *knocks on wood*

Kind of hilarious that more 'Serker players won than Chemist players. Suppose it's because the more hardcore players went for Berserker Risk.

Hard mode lowered people's chances to get an Earth Crystal Job significantly, so most people who got a Chemist got it because they were a normal player. Most people who picked normal...didn't finish the game while most Berserker risk players, guaranteed at least one Berserker, did!

I was sort of shocked when I learned that I was one of only 12 hard mode players to get a Samurai, the class I am sure now is the second best in the game.

Great time this year with my new party. I'm also happy to be part of the 3% who only beat Omega. With !Song and !Spellblade Thundaga, the mech went down after a dozen tries. Tried to beat Shinryu too, but I couldn't think of any reliable strategies with my Monk/Mystic Knight/Bard/Dancer party. Oh well, maybe next year with a different party.

Last year, I learned about the usefulness of the Geomancer, and this year I learned about the great endgame power of the Bard, as the songs were quite instrumental in taking down Neo Exdeath, via buffs during the Exdeath phase and Apollo's Harp targeted at the Neo Exdeath segment that's vulnerable to it.

Top Bottom