• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Hey, I made it after all!

So here's the thing, with all these developments going on, between Swamped and Hyper....

VOTE: Swamped

I choose Hyper. Why? Because he got roleblocked. No matter which way you think about it, there is no reason whatsoever for scum to lie about that. This doesn't mean I %100 think he is the cop, but between him and Swamped, his story make a whole lot more sense then "I knew he wasn't the entire time and barely did anything about it!" Because that's what Swamped is saying. If I were Swamped, I would have constantly pushed for him, she kinda dug at him, but once again not with the kind of heat and intensity that proves she has thatof kind of commitment.

So yeah, Sorry Swamped.

I can't in good conscience vote swamped or hyper.

I just can't.

I'm sticking with star sketch. Inactive vote it might be, but it's coming from someone who hasn't been much more active than me. In my opinion there is DEFINITELY something to see there.

It's not all Magic, cults, secret agents, werewolves, white Sicilian sand, animal cities, and southwestern american townships. Sometimes it a gut read.

Darryl (0)
Zippedpinhead

Hyperactivity (4)
Pop-o-matic
LaunchpadMcQ
Swamped
nin1000
nin1000
Blargonaut
Darryl
Seath

Pop-o-matic (0)
Hyperactivity

Blargonaut (0)
Hyperactivity

LaunchpadMcQ (0)
Hyperactivity
TheAwesomePossum
Blargonaut

TheAwesomePossum (0)
LaunchpadMcQ
nin1000

Xamtheking (1)
Blargonaut
Hyperactivity

Seath (0)
LaunchpadMcQ
TheAwesomePossum

nin1000 (0)
TL21xx
Terrabyte20xx
Hyperactivity

Swamped (7)
LaunchpadMcQ
TL21xx
StackpoleH
TheAwesomePossum
Darryl
Hyperactivity
Terrabyte20xx

TL21xx (0)
Darryl
Zippedpinhead

Terrabyte20xx (0)
Seath

Zippedpinhead (2)
Terrabyte20xx
StarSketch

StarkSketch (2)
zippedpinhead
Xamtheking

I can't in good conscience vote swamped or hyper.

I just can't.

I'm sticking with star sketch. Inactive vote it might be, but it's coming from someone who hasn't been much more active than me. In my opinion there is DEFINITELY something to see there.

It's not all Magic, cults, secret agents, werewolves, white Sicilian sand, animal cities, and southwestern american townships. Sometimes it a gut read.

I wasn't paying any mind to Swamped's supposed investigation, but you picking a middle ground on this is very telling. If she flips scum, you're going to be a pretty hot topic next day phase.

Kevyt

I'm willing to believe Swamped's case, well I do think that I believe her the most and Hyper's activity by the end of day 1 was scummy.

Vote: Hyperactivity

OK, between building my new PC, Star Wars and Chrimbus I haven't really been able to pay that much attention to the game, so, once again, I'm coming in at the buzzer after just having manically skimmed the past couple of pages. Just want to say that Hyper's play today has made me feel a little better about him, but, ultimately, I still feel he's probably better dead today than waiting for him to prove himself. Swamped, on the other hand, I feel is a grave mistake. No matter how much people might be tearing her arguments for minor things, I ultimately feel she's in the right about most of it, and that all we're doing by voting for her is killing a good townie.

I'll try. OK then.

SEATH: going off memory here, but what bothers me most about Seath is that he ended last day seemingly actually trying, whereas he started this day going back into normal Seath mode.

XAMTHEKING: He hasn't contributed much. Might be a ploy as a pr, but he only dodges questions, puts out the barest of efforts. I regret all my actions in regards to him. Acting scummy as shit

OK, between building my new PC, Star Wars and Chrimbus I haven't really been able to pay that much attention to the game, so, once again, I'm coming in at the buzzer after just having manically skimmed the past couple of pages. Just want to say that Hyper's play today has made me feel a little better about him, but, ultimately, I still feel he's probably better dead today than waiting for him to prove himself. Swamped, on the other hand, I feel is a grave mistake. No matter how much people might be tearing her arguments for minor things, I ultimately feel she's in the right about most of it, and that all we're doing by voting for her is killing a good townie.

I'm willing to believe Swamped's case, well I do think that I believe her the most and Hyper's activity by the end of day 1 was scummy.

Vote: Hyperactivity

All you people coming out in the last-minute, suddenly supporting Swamped whereas you were mostly quit throughout the day on the exchange

Scummy as fuck

nin1000

Banned
All you people coming out in the last-minute, suddenly supporting Swamped whereas you were mostly quit throughout the day on the exchange

Scummy as fuck

I agree, even though i believe swamped and think something is fishy Pop , Seath aswell as TAP ( yes YOU again ) are not even contributing much !

Scummy as fuck

Hey, if you think I should get lynched today, go right ahead and get that train on the tracks. I'd probably be much less of a loss to town than Swamped anyway.

Well, if I'm reading the climate correctly, I think I'm going to be dead in this night phase. I'm either the most trusted or close to most trusted townie, so that makes me an ample target considering most everyone else has some doubt on them. If I'm right, so long folks and I hope I'm right about Swamped; if not, well then we'll pick it up depending on the flip, though I will say in no uncertain terms that Zipped stands out a lot to me in light of these events surrounding Swamped.

Scummy as fuck

Truly.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

So you feel we should kill the claimed cop instead of waiting for him to prove himself, but feel we should keep the other claimed cop alive because... Because.

Smooth.

Kevyt

Scummy as fuck

I agree, even though i believe swamped and think something is fishy Pop , Seath aswell as TAP ( yes YOU again ) are not even contributing much !

Yet you guys let Terra off the hook...

Well I'm gonna use the same excuse as him. I just woke up and sorry for having a schedule that revolves around this time. In addition to Christmas celebration yesterday and going to bed really late.

Yeah very scummy... Or perhaps you know, real life taking most of your time?

Your pick boys. ;)

Darryl

Banned
My hot target for the next day is Nin1000 if Swamped flips, otherwise Hyperactivity. He seems the second most blatantly scum.

01. [F] STACKPOLEH -
A MERCENARY WITH PRINCIPLES? HOW TEDIOUS
UHHHH, PLEASE, ANTIHEROISM IS IS A SYNONYM FOR, UH NAIVETE

02. [M] NIN1000 -
SCRATCHES YOUR FACE DURING A FIGHT
HMM. DURING TRAINING, HE, UH, IN NIN INVOLUNTARILY CUTS PUNCHING BAGS?

03. [M] TERRABYTE20XX -
BELIEVES THAT THE WORLD IS A SPECK OF INCONSEQUENTIAL DATA FACING AN UNKNOWABLE FUTURE
THE, UM. THE. SILHOUETTE. EXPANDING AGAINST HIS OFFICE DOOR...WAS TROUBLE, AND AND AND AND HE KNEW IT

04. [-] DARRYL -
ENVELOPE AT MAXIMUM SAFE DISTANCE WITH OPAQUE SHEET WHILE MAINTAINING DIRECT EYE CONTACT AT ALL TIMES, ALTERNATING BLINK PATTERNS WITH NEARBY PERSONNEL
FOR RESEARCH STAFF, TRANSLUCENT SYNTHETIC EYELIDS ARE MANDATORY IMPLANTS; BURSARY CONSIDERATION FOR PERMANENT MODIFICATIONS IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

05. [F] SOPHIA [M] LAUNCHPADMCQ -
SIGNS THE FACES OF SLEEPING PEASANTS IN ORDER TO INCREASE THEIR MONETARY VALUE
OH OH, OKAY. HE, HE. UM, BREATHES ON PAINTINGS AND AND STATUES IN MUSEUMS IN, IN THE HOPES THAT THAT TRACES OF HIS DNA WILL BE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND FOR, UH, UH, ART-APPRECIATING FUTURE, GENERATIONS TO TO, TO UH CLONE HIM WITH

06. [M] ULTRAJAY -
ULTRA CONTEMPT FOR TRAFFIC

07. [M] POP-O-MATIC -
KEEP AWAY FROM BALLOONS
THE, UH DISSIPATION OF HELIUM, UM, FOR UH FOR THE SAKE OF UH, UH FLEETING AMUSEMENT IS NOT, NOT DEFINITELY, NOT A UH, A MATTER TO BE UH, TAKEN UHHH LIGHTLY

08. [M] TL21XX -
DOESN'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL TERRABYTE20XX WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS IN STORE FOR THE WORLD
FOR DESTINY. IS, A UH, HISTORY.

09. [-] SEATH -
SCALELESS
CRYSTALLINE

10. [M] SORIAN -
DELEGATES HIS WORKLOAD

11. [F] STARSKETCH -
THE MOST DIFFICULT ASPECT OF ANY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOUR IS THE MAINTENANCE OF FAVOURABLE CONDITIONS FOR SWIFT AND JUSTIFIABLE SUCCESS
SO, UH. EVENTS MUST MUST ARISE, BUT BUT BUT! NATURALLY. AS. THE NARRATIVE PROGRESSES, AND TO, UH, VEER FROM THE VISIBLE SEQUENCE IS, IS IS TO TO UH, INSPIRE. CONTRIVANCE

12. [M] ZIPPEDPINHEAD -
EQUIPPED TO: POP-O-MATIC
NEGATES ARMOUR BONUS

13. [M] HYPERACTIVITY -
SHAVES FACE WITH A TOWEL OF VELCRO
UGH, BECAUSE IT'S UNREAL! OKAY?

14. [F] SWAMPED -
MOVEMENT PENALTY
EXCEPT AIR

15. [M] THEAWESOMEPOSSUM -
WONDER AND/OR EXISTENTIAL DREAD IN PROGRESS
WOW.

16. [M] BLARGONAUT -
THIS READS LIST IS A PALINDROME
BUT HEY, UHH, METAPHORICALLY, IT'S IT'S IT'S UHH AN AN ANAGRAM

17. [M] XAMTHEKING -
SOLVE FOR X
DOESN'T RECYCLE, AHA

Please stand by.

Tun6Bw6.gif

Kevyt

Not enough time in the day to build an argument for that one.

I also don't like you, LaunchpadMcQ, Blarg, Pop, and Zipped.

Fair enough.

I don't like you either, but my gut tells me you're town. A psycho town... lol

Also, couldn't you double vote swamped to lock her in for today? That's what I would do.

The dolls presented their sacrifice for the day.

"Why are you doing this?" she pleaded, "I just wanted to make it easier for everyone. I just wanted to eradicate evil..."

She turned around, and was suddenly composed.

"Very well," said the female doll. She glared at another, quipping "At least my powers are not for harming others, unlike others."

Lulu bit her lip, gazing downward sorrowfully while channeling her magic for the execution. A fire blazed forth in front of the doll, and the belted woman turned away. "Whenever you're ready."

The doll bravely walked forward into the fire, burning away in an instant to reveal the spirit of a green-haired half-esper. The girl flashed a quick smile at the rest of the dolls before her spirit was swallowed up by the encroaching darkness.

"Two legendary heroes in as many days," said Lulu scornfully. "How can you act all high-and-mighty when you're all just as bad as the Chaos you're trying to erase?"

She slumped onto her throne before everything went dark.

Swamped, AKA Terra Branford, the Half-Esper, is dead.

Welcome to the Colosseum, my doll.

You have been chose to house the soul of Terra Branford, The Half-Esper.

You are aligned with The Warriors of Cosmos (the good guys, in other words).

You are a mysterious young woman, born with the gift of magic, and enslaved by the Gestahlian Empire. Very few possess this legendary ability, so could it be the mark of the chosen or simply a curious mutation?

Your soul allows you to transform into an Esper, granting you more powerful magical and even psychic abilities, including the power to peer into someone&#8217;s heart and see if they fight on the side of Cosmos or Chaos. To do this, you may PM ScraftyDevil the command ESPER: <Player> once per night to glean the selected player&#8217;s alignment.

You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.

The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

Day 2 has ended.

blu_1451322000.png

Top Bottom