• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

Okay, general housekeeping stuff:

Here was Seath's role before he got absorbed by Ultimecia. Please note that I did not modkill him nor did I ever intend on modkilling him, cuz doing so would've basically ended the game right then and there and that would've been no fun at all.
Welcome to the Colosseum, my doll.

You have been chose to house the soul of Tidus, The Rising Star of Zanarkand.

You are aligned with The Warriors of Cosmos (the good guys, in other words).

You are a professional Blitzball player from the city of Zanarkand who ends up in the world beyond its limits, into Spira. Will you be the one to unite the denizens of this new world, or tear them asunder?

Your soul allows you to call forth an incredibly forced and awkward laugh capable of stopping even the vilest of villains dead in their tracks from sheer annoyance. Once per night, you may PM ScraftyDevil the command HAHAHA: <Player> in order to block any actions they take that night, including killing.

You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.

The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

And here are the night actions:

Night 1:

nin1000: DARKNESS: Sorian
Seath: HAHAHA: nin1000
Swamped: ESPER: zippedpinhead
Pop-O-Matic: HATEHATEHATE: Hyperactivity
StackpoleH: KILL: Sorian

Night 2:

nin1000: DARKNESS: Hyperactivity
Seath: HAHAHA: StarSketch
Pop-O-Matic: HATEHATEHATE: Hyperactivity
Xamtheking: ULTRA PARTICLE BEAM: zippedpinhead

Night 3:

nin1000: DARKNESS: TheAwesomePossum
Seath: HAHAHA:StarSketch
StackpoleH: KILL: Darryl

Night 4:

nin1000: CHANGE
StackpoleH: ABSORB: Seath

Night 5:

Pop-O-Matic: KILL: TL21xx
nin1000: COVER: LaunchpadMcQ

Night 6:

Pop-O-Matic: KILL: LaunchpadMcQ

Oh wow.

I can kinda see why he thought I was mafia (Aside from my generally bad play), he kept using his protect on me and other people died.

I should probably also point out that scum tried killing Star the very night after she was lynched. Everyone really wanted her out of the picture for some reason P:

Congrats Star on being the Most Threatening Player!

I should probably also point out that scum tried killing Star the very night after she was lynched. Everyone really wanted her out of the picture for some reason P:

Congrats Star on being the Most Threatening Player!

Yeah I saw that in the spectate thread- they almost didn't get a kill that night because apparently no one noticed I was already dead

nin1000

Banned
TTY32XS.jpg

Top Bottom