• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

Now, then:

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

wk4B0Je.jpg

There's plenty of time left, yes.

Just, Pop, nin, yes, you too, Launch; don't deny the points I raised in my last "serious" post, just because I chose to have a little fun before the end, now.

2iLVvjN.gif

nin1000

Banned
I can say I know who the mafia is, and I have a good feeling about what will happen during the night phase.

TBH, I don't really care since I can heal myself. But if that 'mafia' does not kill you it is pretty retarded. Since Blarg will be immune and I will be healed. That leaves only you as a target if you think that pop is one.

I'd hate to interrupt the festivities, but something's come up that requires my attention. As such, I'll be extending the deadline for the end of the day by one hour. Have fun, everyone!

blu_1452448800.png

Let me lay it out.

I think the second scenario that I proposed is the truth. Seath was our vig, and that's why Nin played out this 2 shot vig thing. I believe Blarg is telling the truth.

However, the main problem with Blarg is that he can win even if town doesn't. He has no reason to vote with town in the last phase, even if he believes up.

Actually, wait lol

VOTE: nin1000

He wouldn't be able to vote last day phase anyway

The other thing to consider is that 2 doctors in one game sounds far-fetched.

Also, I thought of a third scenario.. what if Seath was a switcher? Pop's roleclaim came pretty late in the last day phase; maybe he wanted to feel out if anyone was the switcher.

In any case, Blarg, your explanation is very nice and long, but I'm not going to read it. I'm not scum.

Whoever is town, don't trust the neutral. Ever.

nin1000

Banned
Having a no lynch is too damned risky.

Fuck, I have no idea who's lying. I feel like just ending this...

UNVOTE

Well if you feel that a no lynch is risky and you feel like just ending this , why not vote yourself out ? i mean whats the point if you have already given up ?

Well if you feel that a no lynch is risky and you feel like just ending this , why not vote yourself out ? i mean whats the point if you have already given up ?

Because I'm part of a team here, and I know if I vote myself out, we lose. I shouldn't be able to make that decision on my own.

nin1000

Banned
my black is telling me that you are clearly telling a lie.
My other white half is telling me to be reasonable and not vote you out.

what should i do ? :(

The other thing to consider is that 2 doctors in one game sounds far-fetched.

Also, I thought of a third scenario.. what if Seath was a switcher? Pop's roleclaim came pretty late in the last day phase; maybe he wanted to feel out if anyone was the switcher.

In any case, Blarg, your explanation is very nice and long, but I'm not going to read it. I'm not scum.

Whoever is town, don't trust the neutral. Ever.

Even if you're not scum, as you say; I feel it would have behooved you to read it anyway (although, let's be honest here, I think you really did). Maybe it would've inspired you to cook up a better excuse than that, because tl;dr isn't really what I'd call a credible self-defense at this point; but, your choice.

It seems that the three of us are at a voting stalemate.

Pop-O-Matic, the world ends with you.

Even if you're not scum, as you say; I feel it would have behooved you to read it anyway (although, let's be honest here, I think you really did). Maybe it would've inspired you to cook up a better excuse than that, because tl;dr isn't really what I'd call a credible self-defense at this point; but, your choice.

It seems that the three of us are at a voting stalemate.

Pop-O-Matic, the world ends with you.

I read it after I said it. There are some good points, but it doesn't help my confusion overall. Any of us could be the scum.

Launch, there's just something about the tone of your posts that's getting to me right now. No matter how bad it sounds, I really think that you want town to win and are afraid that if you die, we lose. I'm probably making a mistake on this one, but I'm willing to follow you into the dark on this on.

Vote: nin1000

nin1000

Banned
Launch, there's just something about the tone of your posts that's getting to me right now. No matter how bad it sounds, I really think that you want town to win and are afraid that if you die, we lose. I'm probably making a mistake on this one, but I'm willing to follow you into the dark on this on.

awww come on . now you force me to vote on launch again : I

nin1000

Banned
I will give it to ya Launch, you played well. But i will show you how its really done.
You just try to show off i will really show off and show you how its done

While you cry by saying you want to end it. I will end it for you.

Lord. Take me.

shaq.gif

Pop, is that a hunch driven by sympathy or reasoning?

Because to me, it feels like Launch is giving us the whole self-pity routine as a last-ditch effort to save himself; do you truly see it as honest?

nin1000

Banned

Because to me, it feels like Launch is giving us the whole self-pity routine as a last-ditch effort to save himself; do you truly see it as honest?

he just fell into the pity trap. Pop you have a lot to learn my son.
dont you ever listen to anyone who is dead anyway.

nin1000

Banned
you know what launch. if you really feel resentment , vote for Pop... I thought you would not, because the only way to get rid of me is by voting me out. you really lack a backbone.

Part of it is a bit of sympathy, but his posts right now also read a lot like town genuinely trying to read the situation and figure out who scum is rather than scum who's desperately trying to dig themselves out of a hole, and, while their argument against nin isn't the most sound, I think that, with how antsy nin has been to see Launch lynched, along with his more aggressive behavior now that he might just be lynched today, I think there's at least a decent chance that nin is our last scum and not Launch.

nin1000

Banned
Part of it is a bit of sympathy, but his posts right now also read a lot like town genuinely trying to read the situation and figure out who scum is rather than scum who's desperately trying to dig themselves out of a hole, and, while their argument against nin isn't the most sound, I think that, with how antsy nin has been to see Launch lynched, along with his more aggressive behavior now that he might just be lynched today, I think there's at least a decent chance that nin is our last scum and not Launch.

there i thought launch would take the crown of being the most retarded and then you come anlong :)

Town really deserves to lose this one.

Top Bottom