• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

giphy.gif

If I've truly made a mistake here; to the last Chaos member, I trust that you'll be smart on your behalf, and avoid targeting me Tonight on account of my being potentially Bulletproof again.

Remember, I win with anyone. Don't be unreasonable nor spiteful, now.

If I've truly made a mistake here; to the last Chaos member, I trust that you'll be smart on your behalf, and avoid targeting me Tonight on account of my being potentially Bulletproof again.

Remember, I win with anyone. Don't be unreasonable nor spiteful, now.

Don't worry Blarg. I didn't forget about our alliance.

I mean, I can't blame you Launch. Both Blarg and nin also bought into my bullshit WAY too much. I was actually laughing at my keyboard when I was reading all your posts and saw that the only thing you all could come to a consensus on was that I told the truth about my last minute role claim.

I mean, I can't blame you Launch. Both Blarg and nin also bought into my bullshit WAY too much. I was actually laughing at my keyboard when I was reading all your posts and saw that the only thing you all could come to a consensus on was that I told the truth about my last minute role claim.

You're welcome

The battle that had raged for many moons had finally come to an end.

The doll that had formerly been so brash and confident sunk to its knees in defeat.

"I give up," he said solemnly. "My brother is dead, my allies are dead; everyone's dead. What's the point in fighting darkness if it can never be eradicated?"

The other dolls presented their despondent comrade to Lulu, who looked down at it pitiably.

"Is this what you want?" she asked with a grave expression hanging on her shiny purple lips. "Cecil, is this what you want? Yes or no."

"Yes," said the doll, the spirit of a pale man clad entirely in white emerging from its body.

"Do it," he said softly. Lulu hesitated a moment.

"DO IT!" he shouted. Lulu swiped her hand across his being, and in an instant, he was gone.

nin1000, AKA Cecil Harvey,The Lunar Knight, is dead.
Welcome to the Colosseum, my doll.

You have been chose to house the soul of Cecil Harvey, The Lunar Knight.

You are aligned with The Warriors of Cosmos (the good guys, in other words).

You are a noble and fair Dark Knight from the kingdom of Baron, and the leader of its world renowned elite airship force, the Red Wings. Although you claim your body is devoid of light, your future holds the potential for a gross incandescence that sparkles brilliantly as a moonbeam.

Your soul allows to invoke the spell Darkness, a terrible malignant force that eats away at one’s life energy until they are nothing more than a husk of their former self. You may cast Darkness twice per game during the night phase in order to kill a player of your choosing by PMing ScraftyDevil the command DARKNESS: <Player>. However, if you wish to abandon your dark past and become a warrior of light, you may instead use one night action to change class from Dark Knight to Paladin by PMing ScraftyDevil the command CHANGE. You will not be able to perform any kills during this night.

As a Paladin, you may heroically shield your allies from harm during the night by PMing ScraftyDevil the command COVER: <Player>. This protects them from death and other negative effects but can only be used twice per game, so choose your targets wisely.

You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.

The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

A peel of cackling laughter emanated from one of the three remaining dolls. The other two turned to him, and watched in horror as the spirit of a wicked clown rose from its stitching and took corporeal form.

"Now that all of those pesky do-gooders are out of the way, I can finally take my place as this realm's rightful god!" he exclaimed gleefully, and continued to grow until he dwarfed the remaining dolls, taking on a messianic form as he did.

PAD_Kefka_god.png

You have been chose to house the soul of Kefka Palazzo, The Psycho Clown.

You are aligned with The Warriors of Chaos (the bad guys, in other words).

You are an experimental Magitek Knight driven insane by his augmentation. Will your hatred of everything give rise to a more devastating power, or will you remain stuck as a mere jester for the rest of your days?

Your partners are StackpoleH, Hyperactivity and Xamtheking.

Each night, one of the Warriors of Chaos may kill one of the other players by PMing ScraftyDevil with the command KILL: <Player>
Thrice per game, and during the night, you may use your artificial Magitek abilities to redirect the effect of an ability targeting a player by PMing ScraftyDevil the command HATEHATEHATE: <Player>. Be warned that this will redirect any KILL command directed and that player as well, and that you will not be able to choose who the new target of the redirected effect.

You win when the Warriors of Chaos outnumber both the Warriors of Cosmos and Neutral players put together.

The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

Kefka summoned from his hands bolts of divine energy, which pierced the dolls and tore them apart into a cloud of fabric and stuffing. From one emerged the spirit of a warrior who cried out in pain before exploding into a pixellated mass.

LaunchpadMcQ, AKA Fighter, The Ordinary Party Member, is dead.

You have been chosen to house the soul of Fighter, The Ordinary Party Member.

You are aligned with The Warriors of Cosmos (the good guys, in other words).

Though you’re among the bravest of warriors, your actual scope of abilities is quite limited. Thus, the only power available to you is to VOTE for who you deem most suspect. Votes can be carried out at any time during the day phase, and whoever has the most votes at the end of the day shall be executed by the queen of this realm.

You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.

Your battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

The other lay motionless on the ground, seemingly defeated by Kefka's awesome power. Lulu walked over to it and cradled it in her arms.

"You have done well, my doll." she cooed softly. "Reap the reward of your hardship."

She reached into her bosom and procured an orange feather, which floated gently down until it touched the doll's body.

Lulu used Phoenix Down!

The doll remained inert, but from its corpse rose the corporeal form of a man wearing exotic clothing and grinning from ear-to-ear. He took a deep bow to an invisible audience and then turned back to Lulu.

You have been chose to house the soul of Bartz Klauser, The Wanderer.

You are aligned with no one.

You are a simple wanderer. You start your adventure with no further ambitions than exploration, but are soon possessed by the burning desire to try out new Jobs and roles to see the full breadth of what this world has to offer.

At the start of each day, you shall be assigned a role or character to play. You must post in-character as this role for the remainder of the day, and may not break character under any circumstances. The punishment for not performing your role to a satisfactory degree (and be warned; I will not be the only one judging your performance) is a swift and painless death during the night.

You win if you are still alive when either the Warriors of Cosmos or Warriors of Chaos fulfill their win condition.

The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" she said to Bartz. "We'll leave this clown to rule over the desolate world for the rest of eternity, with only lifeless stuffed toys as his subjects."

She snapped her fingers, and the two vanished into thin air, never to return to the crystal colosseum.

Pop-O-Matic, AKA Kefka Palazzo, The Psycho Clown, and Blargonaut, AKA Bartz Klauser, The Wanderer, have won the game!

Sorian

Banned
Grats scum and Blarg. The only reason town was in the running was because RNG killed Xam but Pop turned it around expertly. Grats all around.

Congrats scum! Kudos to Pop!

He did an amazing job after Xam and hyper went, never in danger at all on the final two days (though he did sacrifice a teammate to do it)

roytheone

Congratulations scum! You guys are now officially our vice-goat! Originally that was heist scum team, but ourob decided to be a dick to me so fuck them! ;)

Sophia

Congrats to Pop/scum and Blarg for the victory! That was pretty fun to watch, given how close it came down to.

Real talk, I'm not even mad. Pop didn't have me doubting him until the last hours. Wish I would have played better, though.

I don't think you played badly, to be honest. Especially for subbing in for me in such short notice. Pop and Blarg were just playing so well. >.<;

BIG CONGRATS to Pop-O-Matic et al. for their victory~!

And,of course, my own
#smoothsailing
#ChaoticNeutral

You know, you really had me fooled there, Pop; I really, actually thought the last scum was between Launch and nin :eek: It was your No Lynch push that made me reconsider my suspicions.

But, I could've totally figured it out myself earlier if I actually tried to, pffft >_>

Also, I'd like to formally apologize to StarSketch for my personal miscount of the votes RetroMG (REMEMBER, STUDENTS, ANYONE CAN EDIT WIKIPEDIA) that led to your undue elimination. I was gunning for a tie as that Day's end, but didn't have time to confirm the count myself, so I BELIEVED and really thought my vote was balancing it :I

You know, I gotta say though, to Cosmos/Town; with the way I was super phoning it in the whole game, yet somehow managing to avoid a policy lynch, let alone any pressure or suspicion whatsoever... like, damn. I mean, did you see my "reads lists"? pls, me

I mean, sry, Cosmos... but this is totally your just desserts!

iO9zaxo.jpg

btw, for the 5 picky eaters of the 6 - 5 group in the Outer Gafia spectator thread... I understand your disappointment in my final performance, so allow me to clarify as to why I didn't fully roleplay Lightning Farron at the end (if you didn't know, Eclair Lightning Bartz was supposed to be my final, Day 6 character to portray as assigned to me by Scrafty).

I felt that if I did so, I would be harming the credibility of my Role-claim, as I already had a Lightning-based avatar and had been selling the Lightning Farron roleplay as a personal side-quest since my entrance into the game, with all my Lightning GIF and quotes usage throughout.

I mean, the other 5 Days each had unique characters as my assignments, so saying to nin, Launch and Pop that my final roleplay assignment was the character I had been roleplaying since the start, despite it being the truth...? I dunno, it just felt like a weak point I had to repair, to avoid them doubting it all.

Hence, I went with the whole 'Chef Bartz' thing instead.

AND WON

I, for one, didn't think you played badly, Launch :3

But, to me you seemed super-hesitant to take charge of discussion, esp. the past 2 Days, and Cosmos suffered for the lack of a leader, IMO

The 'Aur-dinary' thing made me doubt you :(

Top Bottom