• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

Ok, some thoughts:

1) I voted for zipped because I didn't trust the Swamped bandwagon, and there had been some discussion on him, so I went for that vote. Probably would have been better placed on someone else though.

2) I did not get notified that anyone visited me. I'm not sure if that's how role cop works though.

3) I'm hesitant to vote for Hyper, but I also don't like the reasons he's given for why he's still here. In role madness games, are switchers common?

Ok, some thoughts:

1) I voted for zipped because I didn't trust the Swamped bandwagon, and there had been some discussion on him, so I went for that vote. Probably would have been better placed on someone else though.

2) I did not get notified that anyone visited me. I'm not sure if that's how role cop works though.

3) I'm hesitant to vote for Hyper, but I also don't like the reasons he's given for why he's still here. In role madness games, are switchers common?

2) you wouldn't get notified unless you have a role that specifically says you'll be notified.

Ourobolus

Banned
Hyperactivity (6)
Terrabyte20xx
Darryl
LaunchpadMcQ
Pop-O-Matic
Seath
TheAwesomePossum
Darryl
nin1000
LaunchpadMcQ

TheAwesomePossum (2)
LaunchpadMcQ[/astrike]
Darryl
nin1000

Terrabyte20xx (1)
Blargonaut

7 votes is majority

Blargonaut used Phoenix Down

IMO, Hyper's probz not Town, but that totally doesn't necessarily mean we need to take it to the max just yet, right?

Don't be Sorian

Ourobolus

Banned
Please stand by.

gK3k9fK.gif

Darryl

Banned
1. Why did they change the roleblock target?
2. Why didn't Xam strongarm Hyper on day 1?
3. Hyper's name claim makes sense for mafia to use given Xam name claim
4. The two have been imo connected at the hip in my mind since very early, including hypers gambit having saved Xam
5. Why didn't Xam strongarm hyper on day 2?

All he's said is that SS is town, which isn't any evidence that she is town anyways.

most people were on the swamped band wagon yesterday(duh). if they weren't they were either on me, Hyper or zipped. Pretty sure that most of scum was on the Swamped bandwagon. also our only verified scum was on me for some bizarre reason. Why would Xam attempt to vote out his own teammate?

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 3 HAS ENDED

image.php

Brace yourselves, my dolls.
One of you has been found guilty.
One of you...has been tricked.
But fear not, for I am sympathetic.
I understand your frustrations.
Every single one of you is a soul left with questions.
So it is with a heavy heart that I administer this punishment.

From her dress, Lulu produced a small, baby chocobo.
Under the cover of her cloth, it slept peacefully.
Now, it was awake and agitated, warking incessantly and angrily, jarred from its sleep.
"Before you go, Hyper, will you kindly point out the one who cast the first lot?"
Awkwardly and timidly, Hyper pointed at the poor Terrabyte20xx.
Gracefully she threw the tiny chocobo high in the air above Terrabyte20xx, and it grew larger and larger, becoming a Fat Chocobo!
Suddenly, gravity kicked in, and the Fat Chocobo, unable to fly, landed forcefully on the hapless Terrabyte20xx, killing him.

Terrabyte20xx, AKA Red MAge, The Ordinary Party Member, is dead.

Welcome to the Colosseum, my doll.
You have been chosen to house the soul of Red Mage, The Ordinary Party Member.
You are aligned with The Warriors of Cosmos (the good guys, in other words).
Though you’re among the bravest of warriors, your actual scope of abilities is quite limited. Thus, the only power available to you is to VOTE for who you deem most suspect. Votes can be carried out at any time during the day phase, and whoever has the most votes at the end of the day shall be executed by the queen of this realm.
You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.
Your battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

Grabbing Hyperactivity roughly by the collar, Lulu stared intensely at him.
"Ah, you poor thing. Now it's your turn," she said, raising one arm above her, chanting, "THUNDAGA!"
Zapping Hyperactivity with 1,000,000 volts of electricity, his body twitched and writhed in her grip, Lulu remaining unfazed.
Over the course of the next few moments, Hyper's doll form burned away, revealing the soul of something far more sinister.
"Now, you shall feel the eternal power of...THE VOID!" Hyper cackled mercilessly, his soul growing into the form of a large tree.
"Great. I was hoping this would go quickly, but you just had to make it painful, didn't you?" Lulu sighed, raising her arms once more.
A large fireball grew in her hands, a giant conflagration that quickly engulfed Hyper's soul as Lulu cried out, "FIRAJA!"
Smouldering ashes were all that remained of Hyperactivity, apart from a small sapling that had sprouted from the pile.

Hyperactivity, AKA Exdeath, Despot of the Void, is dead.

You have been chose to house the soul of Exdeath, Despot of the Void.
You are aligned with The Warriors of Chaos (the bad guys, in other words).
You are a warlock born of a tree infused with evil spirits. You wish to take control of the Void and consume the world with it, but will your ambition manifest as power or be squashed by a troupe of would-be heroes?
Your partners are some other dudes.
Each night, one of the Warriors of Chaos may kill one of the other players by PMing ScraftyDevil with the command KILL: <Player>
Your body houses a volatile cluster of evil spirits that will be violently released upon your death. If you are lynched during the day, your ultimate technique Grand Cross shall activate and result in the death of the first recorded individual to vote for you that day as well. Note that this effect does not occur if you are killed during the night or by a targeted power.
You win when the Warriors of Chaos outnumber both the Warriors of Cosmos and Neutral players put together.
The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

Since this was a short day, we'll do 48 hours from when this day started. So only a 4-hour loss.

Day 4 starts in:
blu_1451494800.png

Through the darkness came a piercing sequence of curses and obscenities, followed by silence.

The shadows parted and revealed two lifeless dolls once again. Out of one sprang the spirit of a martial artist, who gave a short bow before disintegrating into the ether. From the other emerged a short, blonde man with a monkey tail, who continued to mouth curses as his spirit slowly faded away.

"Wow," said Lulu, "these heroes keep dropping like flies. You all did will defeating two Warriors of Chaos yesterday, but remember that you ain't outta the woods yet. Fight hard, or be destroyed! Look sharp, or die trying!"

Darryl, AKA Zidane Tribal, The Tantalus Thief, and TheAwesomePossum AKA Black Belt, The Ordinary Party Member, are dead.

You have been chose to house the soul of Zidane Tribal, The Tantalus Thief.

You are an easygoing thief of the Tantalus Theatre Troupe, who is hired to kidnap Princess Garnet of Alexandria. Your body houses a power far beyond imagining, but can only manifest in moment of great emotion.

Your soul allows you to enter Trance mode, temporarily doubling your ability and granting you the power to cast two votes instead of one for the remainder of the day phase. To activate this power, post DOUBLE: <Player>. Be aware that this power can only be activated once per game, but while active you may move around your double vote as if it were any other vote.

The battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

You have been chosen to house the soul of Black Belt, The Ordinary Party Member.

Though you’re among the bravest of warriors, your actual scope of abilities is quite limited. Thus, the only power available to you is to VOTE for who you deem most suspect. Votes can be carried out at any time during the day phase, and whoever has the most votes at the end of the day shall be executed by the queen of this realm.

Your battle starts here:
Everyone, look sharp.

Day 4 begins.

blu_1451754000.png

Kevyt

Remaining Players:

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
05. [m] LaunchpadMcQ
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
11. [f] StarSketch
16. [m] Blargonaut

Two Night Kills once again.

This pretty much confirms a neutral party in the game.

Kevyt

Ok, some thoughts:

No, just no...

tumblr_mu9gp6rid31qlqjbho1_500.gif

Vote: StarSketch

TL21xx

Banned
Well crap, did I miss a lot. Sorry for not showing up on the last day phase guys, I ended up coming down with a stomach bug during the Hyper turbo and didn't get a chance to jump on until the day was already up.

Okay Seath, I'm with you on this one (did I just say that aloud?). That's a pretty major red flag.

Vote: StarSketch

Kevyt

HBKpUxX.gif

Hyper claims that he investigated StarSketch, but I dunno. I feel like Hyper said he investigated that player specifically because he knew that the player isn't very active in this game. That's a stall tactic to me.

Sorry bud, but you're looking pretty shady right now.

Also, I know I should've started a Xam vote last day phase instead of joining the bandwagon on Swamped. That was my mistake.

I investigated starsketch, who came up as town

----->

200.gif

Uh hmmm...

Kevyt

Let's see if I actually wake up on time this time.

Vote: Zippedpinhead

--->

I'm conflicted! I like swamped and what she did "thanks, cheers, and much appreciated!"

But I also don't think we should lynch Hyper today. If swamped dies and hyper doesn't, then hyper needs to go, if hyper dies and flips cosmos then we know what to do.

So I'm going to vote against the person who still voted for me after even after swamped posted

vote: starsketch

I don't know even what would possess you to vote me, especially with no actual discussion. if you believe swamped, I'm cosmos, if you don't believe swamped shouldn't we test out her instead of trying to confirm by confirming action?

I have no way of knowing this because you vote bombed. You didn't even post a theory like terrabyte20xx. He's misguided but sometimes the white snow can be blinding.

So based on that I think you are scum trying to stir the pot a few hours before the end of day. That way you have deniability at the end of the day, but can have an impact.

---->

ScraftyDevil said:
zippedpinhead, AKA White Mage, The Ordinary Party Member

dis3.gif

Where StarSketch at??

Hi all, sorry I missed the last day phase, though to be fair it was pretty short! Still, I think it's good that hyper was lynched so fast. Better for town to have more info than spend the whole day arguing over an obvious mafia member. And we ended up getting two mafia, not bad!

Still, there are very few of us left now, and it's worrying to see two town died last night-- makes me wonder if the neutral is fully on our side.

I'm suspicious of star sketch, mostly because she was "cleared" by hyper, and also of anyone who voted not to lynch hyper yesterday-- will need to get off mobile to write more. I'll check in again after work this afternoon

Kevyt

Okay I'm going to guess that Mafia got Darryl and Neutral targeted TAP.

I think many of us were suspicious of TAP and so was neutral player. Yet TAP turned out to be town.

I do think Neutral Player is slightly in our side. However, I'm not sure, and I don't think any of us are, of neutral player's win condition.

most people were on the swamped band wagon yesterday(duh). if they weren't they were either on me, Hyper or zipped. Pretty sure that most of scum was on the Swamped bandwagon. also our only verified scum was on me for some bizarre reason. Why would Xam attempt to vote out his own teammate?

Also I love how you guys totally ignore this.

I got ninjas by Nin's (heh) turbo, so if this is invalid because the day ended, I'll repeat myself.

Kevyt

Also I love how you guys totally ignore this.

I got ninjas by Nin's (heh) turbo, so if this is invalid because the day ended, I'll repeat myself.

Surprise, Surprise!

Scum also votes for themselves to make themselves look like town. It's not too uncommon.

Top Bottom