• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

Well, then...

It seems like someone believed my claims against TAP, which were unfortunately unfounded.

How many mafia are we thinking are left? One?

Ok, some thoughts:

1) I voted for zipped because I didn't trust the Swamped bandwagon, and there had been some discussion on him, so I went for that vote. Probably would have been better placed on someone else though.
Wait just a minute.

I said that I DIDN'T vote for Swamped because I believed her role claim. the zipped vote was random, yes. What's so scummy about the not voting for Swamped, who flipped town?

Blargonaut used Phoenix Down

RGLONqq.gif

ˢᵒ﹖

ᵂʰᵃᵗ﹖

ᴬ ᵖᵘᶻᶻᶫᵉ﹖ ᴬᵍᵃᶦᶰ﹖

ᴰᵒ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ﹖

ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅

ᵁᵍʰ, ʷᵃᶦᵗ⋅

ᵁᵐ, ʰᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵈʳᵃʷᶦᶰᵍ﹖

ᴬᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅

ᴬ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ, ᵒᶠ ˢᵒʳᵗˢ﹖

ᴼᶠ ʷʰᵃᵗ﹖

ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ⋅ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᶰ ᵗᵉˣᵗ﹖

ᴬ ᵗᵉˣᵗ⁻ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ﹖

ᴺᵒ, ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵉˣᵗ⋅

ᴳᵉᶰʳᵉ﹖

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ⋅

ᴵ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅

ᵂᵃᶦᵗ, ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵃᶰᶰᵒᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵃ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ⋅

ᴹᶦˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ᵃ ˢᵗᵉᵖ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ⋅

ᵂᵉᶫᶫ, ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ, ᶦᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶦᶰᵉ, ᵖᵉʳ ˢᵉ⋅

ᴵ ᵈᵘᶰᶰᵒ⋅ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᵒʳ ᶰᵒᵗ, ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᶦᶰᵗ﹖

ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵇᶫᵉᵐ⋅

ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᵉᵉᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᵗ⋅

ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ, ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ⋅

ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵉᵃᵗ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᶦᵗ ᶫᵃᵗᵉʳ﹖

ᶠᶦᶰᵉ⋅

VOTE: Seath

brb

Kevyt

Blargonaut used Phoenix Down

ˢᵒ﹖

ᴬ ᵖᵘᶻᶻᶫᵉ﹖ ᴬᵍᵃᶦᶰ﹖

ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅

ᵁᵐ, ʰᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵈʳᵃʷᶦᶰᵍ﹖

ᴬ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ, ᵒᶠ ˢᵒʳᵗˢ﹖

ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ⋅ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᶰ ᵗᵉˣᵗ﹖

ᴺᵒ, ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵉˣᵗ⋅

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ⋅

ᵂᵃᶦᵗ, ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵃᶰᶰᵒᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵃ ᵈᶦᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ⋅

ᵂᵉᶫᶫ, ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ, ᶦᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶦᶰᵉ, ᵖᵉʳ ˢᵉ⋅

ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵇᶫᵉᵐ⋅

ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ, ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ⋅

ᶠᶦᶰᵉ⋅

VOTE: Seath

brb

Okay...

Interesting.

Who are your top scum and why?

You, Tbh.

However, your voting patterns and response to the Swamped lynch seem to imply otherwise...I'm guessing you're the Vig.

I'm probably going to get shit for this, but I'm thinking that Launchpad might be scum as well. Outside of the Hyper lynch, he's been off the mark, and going really hard on people who ended up flipping town.

I'm still looking at Blarg in confusion, because he hasn't actually done anything all game. That being said he just posted something, and I need time to attempt to decipher it.

You, Tbh.

However, your voting patterns and response to the Swamped lynch seem to imply otherwise...I'm guessing you're the Vig.

I'm probably going to get shit for this, but I'm thinking that Launchpad might be scum as well. Outside of the Hyper lynch, he's been off the mark, and going really hard on people who ended up flipping town.

I'm still looking at Blarg in confusion, because he hasn't actually done anything all game. That being said he just posted something, and I need time to attempt to decipher it.

Okay...

Interesting.

Yeah. I've pretty much been off the mark with everything so far. I'm going to backseat for a bit rather than push people.

01. [F] STACKPOLEH -
A MERCENARY WITH PRINCIPLES? HOW TEDIOUS
UHHHH, PLEASE, ANTIHEROISM IS IS A SYNONYM FOR, UH NAIVETE
Because, even the edge of the coin is a side.​

02. [M] NIN1000 -
SCRATCHES YOUR FACE DURING A FIGHT
HMM. DURING TRAINING, HE, UH, IN NIN INVOLUNTARILY CUTS PUNCHING BAGS?
It's no good when your palms bleed while your fists are clenched.​

03. [M] TERRABYTE20XX -
BELIEVES THAT THE WORLD IS A SPECK OF INCONSEQUENTIAL DATA FACING AN UNKNOWABLE FUTURE
THE, UM. THE. SILHOUETTE. EXPANDING AGAINST HIS OFFICE DOOR...WAS TROUBLE, AND AND AND AND HE KNEW IT

04. [-] DARRYL -
ENVELOPE AT MAXIMUM SAFE DISTANCE WITH OPAQUE SHEET WHILE MAINTAINING DIRECT EYE CONTACT AT ALL TIMES, ALTERNATING BLINK PATTERNS WITH NEARBY PERSONNEL
FOR RESEARCH STAFF, TRANSLUCENT SYNTHETIC EYELIDS ARE MANDATORY IMPLANTS; BURSARY CONSIDERATION FOR PERMANENT MODIFICATIONS IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

05. [F] SOPHIA [M] LAUNCHPADMCQ -
SIGNS THE FACES OF SLEEPING PEASANTS IN ORDER TO INCREASE THEIR MONETARY VALUE
OH OH, OKAY. HE, HE. UM, BREATHES ON PAINTINGS AND AND STATUES IN MUSEUMS IN, IN THE HOPES THAT THAT TRACES OF HIS DNA WILL BE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND FOR, UH, UH, ART-APPRECIATING FUTURE, GENERATIONS TO TO, TO UH CLONE HIM WITH
Hey! You wouldn't need to give a damn if you just made one yourself!​

06. [M] ULTRAJAY -
ULTRA CONTEMPT FOR TRAFFIC

07. [M] POP-O-MATIC -
KEEP AWAY FROM BALLOONS
THE, UH DISSIPATION OF HELIUM, UM, FOR UH FOR THE SAKE OF UH, UH FLEETING AMUSEMENT IS NOT, NOT DEFINITELY, NOT A UH, A MATTER TO BE UH, TAKEN UHHH LIGHTLY
You can laugh, but that squealing doesn't absolve you of your responsibility!​

08. [M] TL21XX -
DOESN'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL TERRABYTE20XX WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS IN STORE FOR THE WORLD
FOR DESTINY. IS, A UH, HISTORY.
Repetition is the only way to learn...​

09. [-] SEATH -
SCALELESS
CRYSTALLINE
Creeping?​

10. [M] SORIAN -
DELEGATES HIS WORKLOAD

11. [F] STARSKETCH -
THE MOST DIFFICULT ASPECT OF ANY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOUR IS THE MAINTENANCE OF FAVOURABLE CONDITIONS FOR SWIFT AND JUSTIFIABLE SUCCESS
SO, UH. EVENTS MUST MUST ARISE, BUT BUT BUT! NATURALLY. AS. THE NARRATIVE PROGRESSES, AND TO, UH, VEER FROM THE VISIBLE SEQUENCE IS, IS IS TO TO UH, INSPIRE. CONTRIVANCE
That's why, by becoming the context itself, the extraordinary's eliminated, and that's the definition of how to be a true professional!​

12. [M] ZIPPEDPINHEAD -
EQUIPPED TO: POP-O-MATIC
NEGATES ARMOUR BONUS

13. [M] HYPERACTIVITY -
SHAVES FACE WITH A TOWEL OF VELCRO
UGH, BECAUSE IT'S UNREAL! OKAY?

14. [F] SWAMPED -
MOVEMENT PENALTY
EXCEPT AIR

15. [M] THEAWESOMEPOSSUM -
WONDER AND/OR EXISTENTIAL DREAD IN PROGRESS
WOW.

16. [M] BLARGONAUT -
THIS READS LIST IS A PALINDROME
BUT HEY, UHH, METAPHORICALLY, IT'S IT'S IT'S UHH AN AN ANAGRAM
It's really a tongue-twister.​

17. [M] XAMTHEKING -
SOLVE FOR X
DOESN'T RECYCLE, AHA

gosh people, its literally one or two days away from new year turning, so let people have some fun outside. gafia will rejuvenate after everyone's back from doing stuff :>

So much for taking a backseat; there's no one to take a backseat on.

I'm going to throw out some thoughts, maybe others can build on them. They won't be very focused, but I'm not really feeling SS right now, so I won't build on that.
However, going off my current track record this game, it's a good sign that she's the last mafia.

Now, the easiest path to follow is that Darryl was killed by mafia because he was the most trusted town and TAP was killed because he was in question at the end of the last day phase. However, I'd like to entertain the idea that it was the other way around - neutral killed Darryl and mafia killed TAP. Darryl usually acts pretty suspect; no surprise there. TAP would be killed because... ?? I'm not sure this idea adds up.

It seems as though the neutral's actions have been aligned with mine so far, if we're taking TAP to the be neutral kill. I'm not sure if this is coincidence or if they're actually in line with my thinking. I'm not sure where the neutral talk may lead, but in the event the neutral's motives come to question, I want to assert that I am not the neutral; I am 100% town. It may be a frame-up.

Because maybe there were four Mafia in total?

Unless there were only three... and usually there is a lost partner or something?

This is a really small game. If there's a neutral, I'd expect there to be 3 mafia. They haven't hit the lost partner yet, because all the kills so far have gone through. so I think we can assume that if we kill the last mafia, we'll be good even if there is a lost partner since they won't be able to do anything. Assuming they don't have another way to flip the lost partner; let's assume they don't, though.

wniE8iA.gif

UNVOTE: Seath

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

tumblr_mwltp9NmLF1ryxlvro8_500.gif

Kevyt

Happy new year everyone!

Based Scrafty,

We should like get an extension, or like an extra day given that it is new years and everyone will be out partying and getting wasted.

So can we like have another day? It would be very helpful given that we are nearing end game and many people haven't had a chance to post yet.

RetroMG

Peasants!

Queen Scrafty has heard your request, and, being a merciful Queen, has granted it. Your day phase will be extended by 24 hours, and will end at Noon EST on Sunday.

As you were.

blu_1451840400.png

Sorian

Banned
Peasants!

Lady Scrafty has heard your request, and, being a merciful Queen, has granted it. Your day phase will be extended by 24 hours, and will end at Noon EST on Sunday.

As you were.

blu_1451840400.png

I'm with Hyper on this, she can't be both a lady and a queen, that's silly.

RetroMG

Don't know what you all are talking about, my post above CLEARLY says Queen Scrafty, not Lady Scrafty.

I don't really get titles. No, I don't want you to explain them to me.

nin1000

Banned
Since there is no discussion going on, I will start one by giving you a read list.

01. [f] StackpoleH don't know but she seems OK, no read on her atm

02. [m] nin1000 100% town since I am not lying and never was

05. [m] LaunchpadMcQ he is my boy but he might be hiding something. My boy are you hiding something from me?

07. [m] Pop-O-Matic he is a crazy one and I don't know what to make out of him.
08. [m] TL21xx after my initial concerns, he seems to be Okish but well, you never know.

09. [-] Seath scummy as fuck. But I like that he finally managed to say something. Thanks for that. I don't know what to make out of that push against StarSketch but well.

11. [f] StarSketch Hyperactivity wanted to clear himself by saying that you were town. If that was intentional of him or not. It is something we have to look into.

16. [m] Blargonaut. The time has come. Blarg being Blarg does not count anymore. I think you will have to start playing with us in order to save yourself since you did not give me anything that gives me the feeling that you are a true town player.

I don't mind TAP being gone since you guys heard my thoughts about him day one. On who might be the vigilante. I don't really know but since he or she killed off one mafia, that makes him town in my book, for the time being.
I hope we can start playing now.

16. [m] Blargonaut. The time has come. Blarg being Blarg does not count anymore. I think you will have to start playing with us in order to save yourself since you did not give me anything that gives me the feeling that you are a true town player.

great

Does this mean I have to do an AMA now

Top Bottom