• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got enough mythril this morning to pull on the lucky.

14067489_10155154106208989_620031770596404469_n.jpg

I don't hate it but I don't really see ever using it. Maybe one day. Heh

If you have him in your party, it beats his default for sure.

Pejo

Gold Member
Got Lightning's armor from the lucky draw, which probably has the worst unique soul break I've seen since Joseph's self-KO glove.

Envelops the user in Lightning. Is this some sort of Meta effect that Toriyama requested?

If I wasn't so lazy I'd have made one of those Xzibit memes.

Razmos

Got Lightning's armor from the lucky draw, which probably has the worst unique soul break I've seen since Joseph's self-KO glove.

Envelops the user in Lightning. Is this some sort of Meta effect that Toriyama requested?

If I wasn't so lazy I'd have made one of those Xzibit memes.
It's Enthunder. Gives normal attacks the lightning element and increases the power of all lightning element attacks, like Thundaga blade which she can use. Or her SSB which is lightning element.

Pretty sure it makes her absorb lightning damage too. It's not bad at all

Unless you know this already and you are just making a shitty "Lightning sucks" joke

Lightning's Enthunder SB is pretty bad and won't powerup Thundaga Strike to any sort of useful level when she has access to Powerchain/Full Charge instead. There's a reason it's the only En- SB with no additional effects: DeNa rapidly figured out that it sucks.

Lol was about to post on gaf to bitch that thief wouldn't drop his rm2, then he dropped his rm2.

It feels weird looking at my character roster and seeing everyone either at 50/65 cap or 65+ feels like I just had a sea of dumpster characters at 50 forever.

Kain

Today I decided I was going to complete Summon and WM Nightmares and oh boy was that hard.

For the WM I used a super lame strat (it worked xD): use P Cecil's Burst. I just wanted to try if I could kill the fucking mirrors easily and yes I did, one Burst + Saint's Cross and the mirror's were gone in two turns. Then I wanted to build a team around that but I was knee deep into the fight so I figured why not finish. I finished and got one pityful medal because I also used summons and they were a no-no. Fuck it, I'm not doing that boss again, I got the record xD

Then the Summon was hard as balls, I have low hones so I had to give it my all. I mastered the fight with full medals but all of my characters were left at 5% health or less, it was a S/L fest and it got me real, real mad. But I did it.

Tomorrow I'll try the Celerity one, my heart can't take more right now...

Deadly

So dumb I won't be able to complete the event because of the "download failed" crap.... I've tried everything at this point

Done with the tonberries. Zidane and Locke with ssbs, edge with an sb, tyro with sg and rosa healing, have her ssb. Fevers sls needed than with the mandragora. Had to home halting rumba to r3 before he tonberries, though.

So dumb I won't be able to complete the event because of the "download failed" crap.... I've tried everything at this point

I'm sure you have tried this but, have you cleared the cache (menu and then clicked the clear cache button at the bottom) and then forced a redownload?

I had a failed download during he sephiroth event and hat was the only way I could fix it.

ccbfan

Hmm got

Yoshimitsu (XIV)
Rising Sun (VI)

not too bad I guess.

Need XIV RS so Yoshimitsu is good for my Shout/LS/SSB MVP Shadow.

Rising Sun is kinda ehh since I already have good FF6 RS and has way lower damage than my other RS gear. Kinda useful for keeping Shadow back row I guess since with double RS and attack cap, its not much less damage at all.

The FFRK twitter account is just 309 followers away...from the 5000 followers award.

Finally got around to doing the Dissidia event. It's fun to have the occasional you're completely OP event thanks to Bravery synergy (and it giving RS to everything for heroes affected; 7* Blazefire Saber and Thor Hammer were practically hitting attack softcap without shout) and everything being weak to holy. Would get stale if the whole game was like that though.

Poor Tidus for me though; I managed to get his burst off once in the Ultimate but the boss was defeated before I could use a single burst command. Seems to be my luck with Tidus (it was ages until I got to properly use his SSB).

I also had a fun gaffe in Ultimate+. Garland absorbs wind and I bought Zidaine along with his burst...I was forced to heal Garland for mug power/defence access (from his burst commands).

Anustart

Bah, knew I shouldn't have pulled. Got a dupe Traitor's bow. Went ahead and combined it to a 6 star. Decent ssb that saves me having to bring a full break so I'll take the dupe I guess.

Entropia

No One Remembers
It's ridiculous how little Power Orbs you can get when it's needed for like, everything. :(

Also, I have 6 MC2 things I can use... not sure who to use them on.

WarAdept

Bah, knew I shouldn't have pulled. Got a dupe Traitor's bow. Went ahead and combined it to a 6 star. Decent ssb that saves me having to bring a full break so I'll take the dupe I guess.

Shatterheart stacks with full break.

Shatterheart is -40% Atk/Mag for 25 secs. It's basically an AoE Cleansing Strike. It's an amazing SB.

Mobius collab coming, yessssssssssssssssssss.

(It hasn't been announced yet, but the assets for the Mobius side of the collab have been added to that game, and Sarah, Wol, and Echo's name graphics have been translated on the RK server.)

Razmos

Mobius collab coming, yessssssssssssssssssss.

(It hasn't been announced yet, but the assets for the Mobius side of the collab have been added to that game, and Sarah, Wol, and Echo's name graphics have been translated on the RK server.)
Yessss
Wol and Echo <3
Love Echo's unique sprite

Yessss
Wol and Echo <3
Love Echo's unique sprite
I'm really excited for Sarah too, love her design.

And this is more good news for upcoming collabs too, which all mainly feature games that are already available in English. I have a feeling this is part of why they launced the English twitter account, to help get the word out.

WarAdept

FFT event soon.

Luckily I spent 400 mithril on the first FFT event so I'm pretty good for this!

Never chase relics. I got Platinum Sword from a 5 mith pull in SSB Fest as a humour pull.

Czarcasm

Celerity Pull: Shadow's SSB
Tactics 100 Gem: Luminous Robe
Tyro Pull 1: Leon + Gilgamesh SSB - Selection: Yuna
Tyro Pull 2: Leon SSB - Selection: Leila

Unless there's some sort of gift Mythril I don't know about, I won't be able to pull on FFT. I'll probably pull on the next FF5 set, though there's a chance I'll go for Tyro's Selection first.

Well, did two pulls.
0/11 That hurts.
Another 2/11. I got Ramza's Iga Knife and Poison Rod. Whelp, I set him as my RW and I'm still missing Shout.
Only got 12 mythrils left. Time to save horde them again.

Adeptrain

I'm a little confused. I just recently restarted and have been waiting for the FFT event to finally get FFT characters. I've gotten one hero soul... So I have to decide on Agrias or Ramza?? Will another event come up soon where I can get these characters? Cause I'm going to use the soul to get Ramza and I really want Agrias too. &#12640;&#12640; Also, is there another FFT banner coming soon? One with shout? I thought I read that somewhere. Thx.

Inbachi

Neo Member
I was debating about whether to pull on this banner or not. I love FFT but already have Shout and Tailwind. I'd really like something for any of the other Tactics characters, mostly Agrias though. It'd be awesome to have her shield to help stack those debuffs.

Decided to do a 3-pull.

BIGw7hZl.jpg

Hell yeah!

WarAdept

I'm a little confused. I just recently restarted and have been waiting for the FFT event to finally get FFT characters. I've gotten one hero soul... So I have to decide on Agrias or Ramza?? Will another event come up soon where I can get these characters? Cause I'm going to use the soul to get Ramza and I really want Agrias too. &#12640;&#12640; Also, is there another FFT banner coming soon? One with shout? I thought I read that somewhere. Thx.

The 2nd banner of this event has Platinum Sword. As for Ramza/Agrias, just wait it out. The game usually gives out 1 Hero Soul per event.

So there is a second event! Thx! IllbwI'll wait to pull on that one then.
Quick FYI: Almost all of the weekly events have 2 banners. The first is available immediately with the event. The second unlocks, a few days later, when they add the Ultimate and Ultimate + battles.

So it is the second FFT banner that has Shout, not another FFT event.

Adeptrain

Quick FYI: Almost all of the weekly events have 2 banners. The first is available immediately with the event. The second unlocks, a few days later, when they add the Ultimate and Ultimate + battles.

So it is the second FFT banner that has Shout, not another FFT event.

Ah. OK! Thx for the clarification :)

Kain

Got Delita's sword. It doesn't seem nothing spectacular but I needed a spellblade user with a good SSB, so mission accomplished, I guess? I wanted the armor ;_;

Now to hoard mythril waiting for Greg's 1.

Well, I've flogged the three tactics noobs to level 80. I was going to stop at 77 so long as they dropped their rm2, but alas only delita's dropped, so here I am all capped out. Good thing dissidia part 2 comes tomorrow with a new character to get to 80 and two mc2s.

Anustart

Did a 1 pull and got Ovelia's dress. Don't think it'll get much use, but was an excuse to egg her to 65.

Anyone have tips for nightmare demon wall? Tool tips say he's resistant to breaks and breakdowns, but he seems to be immune.

If I take out the arms, he ends up killing a party member with some attack, then silencing everyone and other bullshit.

Can't quite burst him down before nightmare crushdown. Can get close. Also, lol at the mission for beating him before he uses Gravija.. wtf that is so stupid. He uses it on like turn 3, well before anyone could beat him, unless they all have insane bsb's and start with 3 sb meters filled on all characters.

First time beating an ultimate+ dungeon. Only Yuffie died to Garland's flame, but he was down to 10% hp. Go hard or go home lol. Ramza was the real mvp for this fight. I usually get crushed doing Ultimates, but Ramza's new BSB paid off with his holy attack.
Now off to Orbfest and the FFT event.

Saerk

Did a 1 pull and got Ovelia's dress. Don't think it'll get much use, but was an excuse to egg her to 65.

Anyone have tips for nightmare demon wall? Tool tips say he's resistant to breaks and breakdowns, but he seems to be immune.

If I take out the arms, he ends up killing a party member with some attack, then silencing everyone and other bullshit.

Can't quite burst him down before nightmare crushdown. Can get close. Also, lol at the mission for beating him before he uses Gravija.. wtf that is so stupid. He uses it on like turn 3, well before anyone could beat him, unless they all have insane bsb's and start with 3 sb meters filled on all characters.

Been so long since I've done that one. I'm just going to link you the strategy on that event from reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/4fidqp/crushdown_record_combat_nightmare_dungeon/

Was telling my wife that I could not refresh much on this phase and I would need a few good runs in the next hour before it ends. Go my first 3 Gigantuar back to back, as I was saying it...

Xetherion

1/11 on Tactics banner, got the staff with shared SB regen. Thanks DeNA, you just convinced me not to pull again until all featured relics are unique SB or higher.

Final damage.

Phase 1: 10 Mythril
Summon: 11, Ice: 12, Earth: 15

Phase 2: 5 Mythril
White: 5, Fire: 8, Dark: 5

Phase 3: 20 Mythril
Power: 12, Black: 20, Wind: 13

Phase 4: 15 Mythril
Non-Elem: 15, Lightning: 10; Holy: 10

Those are just cactus drops, I'm sure I'm going to be happy when I look at what I can convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom