• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

I pulled on the Jp vday draw and went from 0 to 2 guts relics, realm bsb and dupe and prishes ssb, also got rosas ssb blink medica.

Hoping my luck will be similar tonight, I need viii and xii relics big time. Holding a mc3 just in case I get something useful otherwise it's going to Ashe with her bsb. I now have a backlog of mc3 needs: Ashe bsb hope osb, ssbs for II (torment coming) Leon and minwu. Ssbs for selphie and quistis. Next set of mc3s bsbs of minfilia, snow and someone else I'm forgetting. Edges ssb guts. Alphinaud with ssb for nemesis. Ugh one a week is not enough.

WarAdept

Dawn of a Legend U+ CM

I think this is a fairly easy CM, provided some luck with the RNG and good hones. My only proper synergy relic for FFI is WoL's Braveheart, which does basically nothing (the physical blink portion anyway, Lich is dead before the bar is even at 1 charge) in this CM as the majority of damage is from magic attacks. Did it first time, but if I had to repeat it, maybe some Fire/Lightning/Water resist accessories would of proven handy to help out Sarah. 3rd boss does have a nasty 6 hit (I think? Or was it 8 hits) attack where I was very grateful for Gaia Cross.

Or just go full burn mode and pray to the RNG gods. They don't have much HP.

hywnpIP.jpg

Dawn of a Legend U++

I really need to start bringing Affliction Break. Multiple status effects suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

3WkOcU0.jpg

The only two things I have on this entire banner are Squall's OSB and Rinoa's SSB. I'm in dire need for better synergy in both VIII and XII so I will be super happy with anything as dupes are unlikely.

Ahnez

lol dropped a Fire Crystal from the U battle

I have one question, Celes BSB command 1 is fire/holy, if I use it on U+ Lich, will both exploit fire weakness and exploit holy weakness target scores be met?

Tidd

Seriously every time I pull 3/11 or more I get at least one relic twice.

Got Rinoa's BSB and 2x Beast Killer. At least I got a new mage BSB even though it lacks an EnElement or some other buff.

Balphon

2/11, Balthier SSB and Vaan BSB.

Vaan BSB is probably the best item in the pool, so a winner is I. Nice excuse to get 5* spellblade for Balthier too.

Fuck you Lucky Draw, you are always shit and you make fun of me whenever you can. You want Zell BSB? Oh here take all his other gloves within 2 LD... Don't really care anymore, got used to it by now.

The only two things I have on this entire banner are Squall's OSB and Rinoa's SSB. I'm in dire need for better synergy in both VIII and XII so I will be super happy with anything as dupes are unlikely.

Yeah, I take that back when my G5 only brought me a measly old Quistis SSB. So I am still pretty much 0 in XII and not that much better off in VIII.

Fujin banner, I swear to god, you better deliver.

3/11 seifer SSB, shantotto rod and a zell glove . No dupes, can't complain, I think I will still pull on FF8 1st banner though...

CONGRATS FALK!!!! Long time coming

Got Vaan and Balthier's BSSBs, are either good? FFXII shaping up to be a strong realm for me. Also got Laguna and Seifer SSBs.

Vaan's BSB is amazing, congrats. I want Vaan's BSB but I know I won't get it. I didn't know it was even on the banner. I'm not sure I want to pull anything at the moment.

Hmmm.

evangd007

4/11 - Orichalcum Dirk, Cloud Staff, Vega, Sorceress Gown.

Great stuff for the upcoming events. Still want to pull on FFVIII for Fujin and Quistis.

MrDaravon

Fuck, all I got was Irvine's Bismarck. That's 3 LD's in a row I've gotten screwed bad on, and it's always in realms where I really really need stuff :/

ccbfan

Was super disappointed at the start got.

Fran ssb which was a dupe.
Gab ssb which is ehh and I don't need ff12 sword synergy.
Zell bssb, who the heck uses monks?

Went to the forum to see what the bssb attacks did and to my shock. Zell bssb is arguably the best physical bssb in the game. Instant entry, interrupt, crit buff stacks well with the low ATk soft cap and the commands are basically free quick attacks, and easily stackable atk buff.

Super excited to get him going.

Anustart

Well it's official. I'm the worst now at pulling on ffrk. In 2 years I've never gotten more than 3/11. Falk gets a 5/11 here, and most others regularly pull 12/11.

Once I do pull on this banner, since I need 8 and 12 and I'm already stacked on 9, i'm gonna go 1/11 thunder gloves to get a second 8 star thunder glove. I would do nasty things for burning fist. I dunno why that relic isn't more hyped around here.

Finally got a good pull from a lucky draw. Got Squalls OSB and Zell's and Ashe's BSB. Before tonight I only had 5 BSB despite being a day one player (and I just got Clouds from the last lucky draw) Hopefully my luck continues into the anniversary.

Was super disappointed at the start got.

Fran ssb which was a dupe.
Gab ssb which is ehh and I don't need ff12 sword synergy.
Zell bssb, who the heck uses monks?

Went to the forum to see what the bssb attacks did and to my shock. Zell bssb is arguably the best physical bssb in the game. Instant entry, interrupt, crit buff stacks well with the low ATk soft cap and the commands are basically free quick attacks, and easily stackable atk buff.

Super excited to get him going.

Yeah, monk BSB are amazing for damage potential and using fire within a monk can become self sustainable. They are far from the suckfest they used to be.

alcheim

Alright FFRK, I hate to do this, but you've been quite stingy with useful relic drops since the year started.

Now I want at least 2 OSBs on my next Lucky Draw, or we're through --you hear me?
If you don't put out, I'll be going with FE:H from now on.

*does an 11 pull...

Edit: Update

That's it! I'm walkin...

Top Bottom