• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

Anustart

I'll be sitting on 47 mythril after I finish 6 event battles. I know I'll get 2 mythril from daily log in, hoping that either tomorrow or Friday is a 2 mythril log in day or else I'll be 1 short for pulling on en banner and burst banner.

No way I'm pulling on medical banner. While I'm not set for synergy/realm Medica, the ones I do have are stronk.

Ysh and vanilla burst, on top of a mountain of other good ones.

evangd007

Curaga lucky: 2/11 - Vanille BSB and Rosa SSB.

Second healer BSB, second medica for Vanille, and first relic of any sort for IV. Feels good.

Vanille should probably replace Aerith on my A-team now, but I already MC3'd Aerith.

Lucky Draw: 2x Arc's robe (which I already had 2x of) and Sarah's lute. Ah well, the robe is a nice item just for stats and Holy+, and at least I got one relic I didn't already have.

FF6 draw was kinder to me, I wound up with every Locke relic plus Setzer's BSB.

I'm giving up on FF2 U++. It's not fun to quit and reload a million times trying to get buffs back up in between his one-two punch of Dispel and Starfall.

jnWake

My pull was pretty bad (at least for my current situation). Got a SSB for Minwu, but I have no idea who that is lol. Only 5* in the pull.

Caim

2/11

Ancient Lute (FF1)
Chaos Rod (FFX)

They weren't dupes so I'm not complaining, needed more synergy for those games too especially FF1.

Falk

that puzzling face
2/3 dupe and no new Medica for a realm I did not have covered. Should have kept my Mythrils and should never start the day with gacha pulls, I should know better.

Edit: At leats it's a very shiny instrument that you now have there Falk! :/

I'm in this spot where I desperately need medicas (pref: BSBs) outside of FF9 for CMs. Lugging Esthar Bracers for a shared heal that barely does anything is getting old.

In fact I'm finding myself RWing a heal BSB far more than OK/etc. for CMs now.

Pejo

Did 2 11-pulls on the Locke banner, got Locke's new SSB, Setzer's burst and SSB, and the stupid robe.

I was really hoping for Locke burst, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards. I never lucked out with him ever since the Thief Knife I pulled forever ago.

Got Eikos BSB and Lennas SSB from the lucky draw. Happy that I finally got a healer BSB. My top priority of the festival was to get one so I feel like I'm off to a good start.

Dragner

Aerith BSB and Rosa BSB from the lucky pull. Funny how I went from no healing on VII to BSB + USB out of nowhere.

Rosa BSB is a bit meh but is a medica for IV that I lacked so its always welcome.

Only missing healing for I, V and X now.

Got aeris bsb. She only has one, right?

Seems ok. Not exactly what I wanted, but it's not a dupe and it's my only healing bsb othe then Garnets?

Works for me.

FFMafia

Man I didn't have a singe bsb prior to this lucky draw and I drew:

bacRm

https://imgur.com/gallery/bacRm

Still figuring out posting pics my bad

Xetherion

2/11 on Medica banner: Vanille's Burst and Sarah's Lute, both new!

Very happy to get Vanille's, love insta-cast medicas. Immediately used a lode to get her MC3 and start leveling her to 99 in the orbfest.

Happy to get Sarah's too, will be nice to have both medica and hastega for CM's.

Waiting to pull on Locke's banner until after the fest banners are revealed, but probably will pull at least once. Setzer's Burst is the best debuff Burst in the game, Locke's imperil Fire would allow me to build a Fire team with Refia and Yda Bursts, and Edgar's Burst would be nice just because the Figabros are two of my fav characters.

elty

Aeris BSB - looks meh
Eiko BSB - nice in a physical team, but I already have Zell for the + Crit effect.
Larsa SSB - CM only

Dena is so fucking stupid with the targetting glitch. Does anyone test this shit? WTflyingF?

What's the targeting glitch? Is it related to the boss of the VI event? The game crashed on me like 4 times in a row every time he tried to use this one ability. I had to re-arrange my party so I could OSB him down ASAP before he even had a chance to use it.

What's the targeting glitch? Is it related to the boss of the VI event? The game crashed on me like 4 times in a row every time he tried to use this one ability. I had to re-arrange my party so I could OSB him down ASAP before he even had a chance to use it.

Yeah. The final boss so far. Targets and the game errors. Managed to beat it by the luck of him not casting it finally. Everyone deserves at least a mythril for this crap.

Anustart

Broke down and decided to pull on medica banner because looking at the enelement banner, there was a lot of junk so decided to go here for realm medica. It backfired.

Dupe healing branch for Ovelia and 1 new item, Rosa burst. I already have her ssb medica which works great. Damage entry on heals almost always sucks (does it here?)

So I didn't get a medica for a realm I'm lacking in.

MrDaravon

I'm 10/69 for the enElement LD tomorrow, feeling pretty good about this one. Hoping I didn't use up what little good luck I had with today's pull.

Curaga lucky: 2/11

Got Eiko's Burst (New) and a Dupe Palom SSB.

Eiko burst is alright and falls in line with what I wanted. A "more than just healing" BSB. So awesome!

Deadly

Finally done with the events, I can go back to grinding elite dungeons again. What's the max stamina count now? I swear I have so many missions left and they all give a stamina shard yet I'm already at 150 stamina.

Finally done with the events, I can go back to grinding elite dungeons again. What's the max stamina count now? I swear I have so many missions left and they all give a stamina shard yet I'm already at 150 stamina.

I'm at 179 4/5 and I've done everything except the new set of dungeons. So I think it's probably either 181 4/5 or 182 4/5.

Credo

Yeah. The final boss so far. Targets and the game errors. Managed to beat it by the luck of him not casting it finally. Everyone deserves at least a mythril for this crap.

Same thing happened to me. Wish I had checked this thread before trying it so I could've saved 40 stamina.

People reading this thread. Do not try the Fallen Fiend +++ (120 difficulty) battle in the A Love for All Time event. Wait for it to be fixed. It's possible to beat it, but if the boss decides to use a certain attack, it will crash your game and waste your stamina.

Edit: Will not waste your stamina if you restart, choose to continue, and can kill the boss quickly enough before he can use the attack.

Same thing happened to me. Wish I had checked this thread before trying it so I could've saved 40 stamina.

People reading this thread. Do not try the Fallen Fiend +++ (120 difficulty) battle in the A Love for All Time event. Wait for it to be fixed. It's possible to beat it, but if the boss decides to use a certain attack, it will crash your game and waste your stamina.

It doesn't waste your stamina, it just crashes. When you start the game back up it asks if you want to continue. As long as you say yes, you start the battle over without having used any additional stamina. So if you flee the battle, then yea you lose your stamina. But if you keep trying till you beat it, you won't lose anything.

Credo

It doesn't waste your stamina, it just crashes. When you start the game back up it asks if you want to continue. As long as you say yes, you start the battle over without having used any additional stamina. So if you flee the battle, then yea you lose your stamina. But if you keep trying till you beat it, you won't lose anything.

I'm lacking in damage output, so I can't beat him quickly enough before he uses the attack. So I guess if you're medicore at the game like me, then treat it as a waste, but if you can deal a lot of damage quickly, you can probably get through it.

Balphon

180 4/5 without greens shards, 182 4/5 with.

Should be 181 4/5. I'm at 181 0/5 with 4 100k shards available

You're missing shards somewhere. Search your dungeons. :)

Do we know how many Lucky Draws there are going to be? Or Anniversary banners? I even checked Reddit for a megathread on this, but there's really no compiled information.

WarAdept

Do we know how many Lucky Draws there are going to be? Or Anniversary banners? I even checked Reddit for a megathread on this, but there's really no compiled information.

If we follow JP's 2nd Anni:

3 Lucky Draw Banners. (All Curaga+ / All EnElement / All BSB).
1 Community Selection Banner.
5 Anniversary Banners.

Balphon

The 3 lucky draws are confirmed since they're on the in-app schedule, and I think the player's choice is in the datamined image.

I'd still expect the other 5 since I doubt they would deviate from JP in this regard.

LucaMac

Still no healer bsb for me in global. 1/11 and got Dreamstage. A decent relic still and not a dupe but my lack of healer burst is srivig me mad as I've a fair pick of them in Japan.

...on that note. I ran two healer bursts and beat the ice magicite dungeon twice jus there. Despite having Clouds special toy and more I couldn't even scratch Titan for more than 1/4 of his health. Insanity difficulty it's been labeled. Fun times.

How long are the lucky banners going to stay up, and when do the new ones drop? I'm going to be on a plane tomorrow for about 20 hours. Am I going to miss anything?

scy

How long are the lucky banners going to stay up, and when do the new ones drop? I'm going to be on a plane tomorrow for about 20 hours. Am I going to miss anything?

Current one ends in 5 hours and is up for 24 hours (3 AM CDT to 2:59 AM CDT) according to the banner.

Top Bottom