• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

scy

Decided to go and salt pull. 3/11, Terra OSB, Lightning OSB, Celes SSB. I basically grabbed the OSB I wanted and Celes SSB just to have and I guess the dud OSB of the banner (though, I do have a near completed Lightning now). Since OK BSB shows up in the III event, just missing Y'shtola BSB for wanted grabs.

This does make me re-debate pulling for Vanille BSB (+ Eiko USB) on Banner 5 :(

My fully augmented VI Excalibur+ is bothering me a lot. Would love to make it a +++ since there is already 20 Rosetta Stones in it. However, I can't really pull on the Ultros banner just for the chance of getting a last one... I am already 5/11 on the banner. It shows up one last time in Extreme Fest but we know that they change the bottom items of those banners a lot when they come to Global... Argh...

I kinda want to pull again for Ysh's burst but chasing one relic is never a good idea... plus I would be pissed if I got the onion gauntlet and felt compelled to level OK to 99 and farm notes...

friz898

Free pull = 2/11, Pecil Burst and Onion Knight Burst.

100gem pull on same banner was trash.

Bought an iPhone 7 plus last night. The difference is night and day between this and my Nexus 6.

Werent we supposed to get a MC3 today? Does it drop later, some other day or not at all?

Ah, I see it starts tomorrow for a new streak of login bonuses.

Syntsui

So I reinstalled the game for the anniversary to see if I had some luck. I got Squalls OSB on the free pull. My first OSB, is it any good?

Honestly? Not one of the best, it does the damage but has no effect to make it stand out, if you have the en-ice relic for Squall it gets better I guess. The thing is Squall, is one of those outdated character with very bad relics all around, I don't see a reason to use him ever unless you really don't have anything worth a shit.

Honestly? Not one of the best, it does the damage but has no effect to make it stand out, if you have the en-ice relic for Squall it gets better I guess. The thing is Squall, is one of those outdated character with very bad relics all around, I don't see a reason to use him ever unless you really don't have anything worth a shit.

Thanks, that's what I figured lol. Oh well I have enough for 4 50 pulls so I will try my luck on one of these phase banners coming up. Phase 1 and 4 both look pretty good.

WarAdept

Squall as a character is fine now due to all the Twin Spellstrikes being out, but he was the worst protagonist by far for the longest time.

As Syntsui said, his SBs aren't particularily good...

... Except his upcoming BSB2. The best physical DPS BSB in the game.

WarAdept

At least it's not a dupe, but this'll be strictly for CM purposes, as my holy team already has Agrias/Beatrix/Minfilla as my super holy DPS.

Just need Edward's BSB to complete the perfect holy team.

DJeA193.jpg

B.K.

I did two pulls on today's banner:

Free pull - 1/11. Platinum Sword (T) dupe.

Second pull - 3/11. All three were Celes' Excalibur (VI). I don't know if going 1/11 is worse or getting three of the same thing.

Dragner

Kain BSB is really interesting, but won't all elemental relics become useless in the future with omni resistent bosses?

Well, right now there are magicite dungeons in JP that have bosses that have to be attacked with an specific element. So having coverage for all the elements with at least a couple of relics is recomended.

MrDaravon

I've got 247 mythril and still haven't done most of the Record Missions. I don't think I'm going to do a second pull on FF6 like I had originally planned. I was intending to do a single pull on banners 3-5 with one extra pull somewhere, debating on maybe doing a single pull on all 5 banners instead. I know I'm not pulling on the next 2 events as well. I've only got one dupe on the first banner as well (Vaan). Hmmmm.

Probably the only reason I'm hesistating is that I realllly want either Relm's medica or Raine's BSB on Banner 4, and if I pull on banner 1/2 as well I wouldn't have any extra pulls available. On the other hand I've got Sabin's Medica now which people keep saying is actually pretty decent, and Relm's got great medicas on a FF6 banner in ~3 months. FUCK IT YOLO

Balphon

"Ultra Soul Breaks make their debut in the 2nd Anniversary Draw!"

i continue to enjoy how they don't even pay the slightest attention when translating these things.

MrDaravon

Yolo pull mentioned above got me Seph's OSB and Maria's BSB. Pretty pumped, Seph's OSB seems whatever but my FF7 RS hasn't been great so I'll take what I can get, and Maria's BSB is by all accounts pretty rad and is literally my only 2nd FF2 relic (other than Minwu's SSB).

Pretty happy! Was hoping for Kain, Maria or Braska so I'll take 1/3 with a Seph consolation prize.

Tidd

I hate this game...

1st pull: 2/11 2x Sephiroth SSB
2nd pull: 3/11 OK Armor, Kain's BSB, another Sephiroth SSB
3rd pull: 1/11 OK Armor -.-

graywords

Got Seph OSB on 100-gem, then went 1/11 on the pull with OK OSB.

Finally got some more OSBs! Really wanted Ark Blast, but welp, can't win 'em all.

Banner 1
Edge's Jacket

FFVI-1(I'm back to GOAT)
Locke's Imperil Knife - Locke meet Steiner. Steiner meet Locke. Terra meet Steiner. Steiner meet Terra.

Edgar's Cloak
Relm's Brush x2 new and dupe.
Sabin's Bangle - dupe

6 items 2 dupes. I'll take it.

43 mythril left. Will pull on VI-2 or IX-1. Probably VI-2.

MiTYH

Un. Freaking. Real.

After grabbing two OSBs this morning from a free and normal pull (Squallx2 and Lightning), I did two multipulls tonight and got Sephiroth's OSB and Onion Knight's OSB! One in each. Already have gauntlets and pretty well record dove into OK, so that's just... amazing.

Add to that I already had Terra, Tyro, Orlandeau's OSBs.... I am pretty damn well set for a long time. Need to see where else I'll spend some of this saved mythril... I've been saving this for a long, long time.

B.K.

I've done the three pulls I told myself I would do and stop.

First pull - 1/11. Sephiroth's Glove (VII)

Second pull - 2/11. Sephiroth's Glove (VII) and Rune-Graven Bow (II)

Third pull - 4/11. Sephiroth's Glove (VII), Red Jacket (IV), Abel's Lance (IV), and Abel's Lance (IV).

Maria's BSB was the main one I wanted from the banner. I would have liked Onion Knight's armor too, since I have his SSB and BSB, but I don't want to spend any more mythril on this banner.

scy

3/11 - Kain BSB, Vaan BSB, Arc SSB.

On one hand, guess we're done here for chasing Maria BSB or Tyro USB. On the other, now I kind of need to make a Physical group to use my somehow completed waifu Vaan.

Wazzy

Banned
Holy crap I 100 gem'd pull Onion Knight OSB! That's my first time getting something that good for 100 gem.

Now I can pair that with his BSB.

Top Bottom