• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming on March 17 2015. Download code for FFXV demo included

LAA

Awesome!!!
When SE Said from now to August I was expecting...you know August ha ha.

FFXV demo too...God does exist...
I wonder of that demo will be the same as the E3 trailer though...even if it is I don't care.

Famassu

After 9 YEARS!

WE WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY FFXV's demo................
Well, do take into account that we (or at least Japanese) were playing FFXIII some 8-9 months after FFXIII's demo was made available bundled with the Advent Children blu-ray. So them being confident enough to release a demo of the beginning of the game fares good for the release of the completed game. I'd say March 2016 is the absolute latest with late 2015 being a possibility for at least Japan, maybe even worldwide considering how much more important west is to console gaming than Japan, nowadays.

Mortemis

Banned
kH3??? WHAT

h7E9EA19D

Don't do this... don't do this. I won't be able to sleep, please don't do this.

Fuck.

I feel like a burden has been lifted. That sounds ridiculous to say about a game but holy God, it's actually alive and real. After years of waiting, it's going to be in my hands and PLAYABLE. I went through middle school, all of high school and started university waiting for this damn thing. Thank God.

wmlk

KH3 is speculation. Don't do this to yourselves.

The writing was on the wall for FFXV, but not KH3. Now that would be a surprise.

Famassu

Awesome!!!
When SE Said from now to August I was expecting...you know August ha ha.

FFXV demo too...God does exist...
I wonder of that demo will be the same as the E3 trailer though...even if it is I don't care.
No. It will be from the beginning of the game, so it'll basically cover what you saw in the January 2011 PS3 trailer. The attack on the city and Noctis & friends trying push back the invading force while looking for his father and setting up resistance.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Let's reflect on the fact that Final Fantasy XIII's gameplay only begun development in order to complete its demo.

I want to believe the demo is evidence of XV being a real game coming soon.... but it could well be a development goal to even get something playable made.

Feep

Banned
I'm such a fucking fanboy. Nearly a decade of development hell and I still freak out when they announce a demo.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TnK

I wouldn't get too excited about it. Would be hilarious if the demo got released 6 months after type-0. They said it comes as a download code or as a physic demo bundled with the game?

Faustek

Let's reflect on the fact that Final Fantasy XIII's gameplay only begun development in order to complete its demo.

I want to believe the demo is evidence of XV being a real game coming soon.... but it could well be a development goal to even get something playable made.

What? Fill me in, please.

KoopaTheCasual

And then it was finished within months of the demo release (for better or worse). Say what you will. But all this means is we're getting closer to a real game finally coming out

botty

Banned

And why are we comparing the two games, though?

Famassu

They had this portion of the game somewhat done in late 2010 already. The January 2011 trailer showed some actual (early) gameplay & story from this part of the game. Considering they started cross-generation development in 2011 as well, I belive they haven't scrapped all that, just upgraded it to PS4Bone level & added a layer of polish that obviously wasn't in the late 2010 build of the game.

zeromcd73

I wonder if FF Type-0 HD will release on March 17 in Japan too. That seems awfully close to whenever Dragon Quest Heroes is releasing.

Top Bottom