• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization Incoming? [Nope, Hoax]

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaurung

Epic when true.

What would be even more awesome - a Vita port of the game. Obviously they have the resources to do this, just crank up the model quality and textures and add in a full touch screen menu system.

This would also make Vita sell like hotcakes.

2San

I'd pay good money for a VITA+memory card+Type-0 bundle even willing to pay a premium if it's a custom Type-0 vita. :eek:

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
froliq said:
Vita port that uses both anolog sticks please
I think there was an information that PSP games' controls will take advantage of Vita's dual analog sticks and I really hope it's true, especially in case of Type-0.
I'm getting the PSN version only to be able to play it on Vita. :|

Takao said:
SE, Vita up-port. I believe in you. This game looks too cool to send to die on PSP.

The game is already being released on a portable.

I'd rather get a version I can play on my TV. (Vita dosn't have a TV output, right?)

Luigi87

Bring it to PSP in NA! PSN is fine! (Vita future port is fine too, but I don't plan to get a Vita for a while... Eventually though)

I just look forward to this!

Quixzlizx said:
Releasing it on PSP in the West is asking for it to be sucked dry by piracy.

I've asked this before, but how much empirical evidence is there that PSP's fate in the West was primarily a result of software piracy? After all, DS software is even easier to pirate, and PSP is no harder to pirate in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom