• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

xezuru

Welp, I'm fuckin dumb, Heavensward doesn't come with game time, could've easily asked.
On a lighter note, anyway to update without a subscription;
On another note, any crafting / trade guides updated for heavensward.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Windows 10......game always crashes....no fix...going to cry.
I'm waiting until SE officially says it's okay.
We are currently performing operation verifications so that FINAL FANTASY XIV can be played on “Microsoft Windows 10”, the next OS to be officially released by Microsoft on Jul. 29, 2015. The verification process is scheduled to be completed in mid-August, but if any issues should occur, more time will be required for verification.

Critical Elk

Neo Member
Time to soapbox a bit.

I'm debating dropping the FC, and I know most people don't know me well or don't care at all, but I'm a little frustrated.

I think my (bad) sense of humor just don't fit with most people, or at least not the vocal group. I make a lot of silly statements that I usually don't intend to be taken seriously, but people always seem to do it anyway. I guess I am just bad at conveying sarcasm/hyperbole. I dunno.

Not saying that's a bad thing or anyone's fault. A lot of people in the FC take this game very seriously and that's great.

I got off on the wrong foot I guess, that or I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Either way, I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers and if I offended anyone with my sweeping generalizations.

I think I'm probably better off playing solo or sticking with a smaller FC, lol.

You take things pretty seriously for someone who claims to rarely be serious.

Omni

I'm currently still on Lamia. Tried joining two Free Companies but they weren't for me. People can be real arseholes in this game... Was actually laughed at by maybe 5 people for having i90 gear? I just started a bit over a month ago! I don't know what else I could have done. I've played almost daily.

If I ever transfer to Ultros I'll try the gaf one, but at the moment I don't really feel the need to bother with them... //shrug.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
According to the Japanese FFXIV twitter account, they've started sending out gold chocobo feathers and the new emote.

I really hope items for 3 people will be waiting for me in my mog inbox when I get home.

Tash

Yeah, really not sure about this SCH gear but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. However, I wish I could get rid of that stupid bow -.- I hate those things..

xDV79u4.png

Teknoman

I'm currently still on Lamia. Tried joining two Free Companies but they weren't for me. People can be real arseholes in this game... Was actually laughed at by maybe 5 people for having i90 gear? I just started a bit over a month ago! I don't know what else I could have done. I've played almost daily.

If I ever transfer to Ultros I'll try the gaf one, but at the moment I don't really feel the need to bother with them... //shrug.

If you'd transfer you'd have those feels.

Viara

Neo Member
According to the Japanese FFXIV twitter account, they've started sending out gold chocobo feathers and the new emote.

I really hope items for 3 people will be waiting for me in my mog inbox when I get home.

So they're only sending out feathers for players recruited and not the subscription time ones. Which super sucks because my friend has a bunch of time on his account and I thought I would get my Twintania today :(

Ignore that. For some reason mine have just not come through :(

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
So they're only sending out feathers for players recruited and not the subscription time ones. Which super sucks because my friend has a bunch of time on his account and I thought I would get my Twintania today :(
The positive part is that, according to Mogknight on twitter, the registration feathers are retroactive after all - he got his for someone invited in 2014.

And I hope I get get one more person so I can get dat Twin mount. >:C

AngerdX

Just got regular version will see if i get the expansion too, but i´m wondering where most gaffers are playing, EU PC account if that matters!?

Nm i guess hehe, should have read all of the first post. :)

Alrus

Yeah, really not sure about this SCH gear but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. However, I wish I could get rid of that stupid bow -.- I hate those things..

xDV79u4.png

I still don't like it :(

Can't wait for the hat though (in a few weeks).

Rising_Hei

Our airship is finally retrieving cool things :3
Captura_de_pantalla_2015_07_30_11_09_04.png

Too bad i need one more to craft the housing item tho
And sector 4 still locked despite being rank 17 and having the best pieces lol

Tash

I made the "mistake" of posting the chest pic on reddit. It delivers, as always :p

Grats on buying the coat instead of the weapon in week three.
You sure are good.

-----------------------------------------
Me:

I guess you know exactly how the secondary stats are going to get weighted since it's such a HUGE difference between 2 WD (around 40 DPS and some heals) and 83 crit, right? ;)
I am not pushing S3 so the differences in using the coat and hive compared to eso is pretty minuscule for the content I am doing. But hey, I guess commenting made you feel better? ;)

-------------------------------------------
His answer:

I THINK WE CAN AGREE THAT YOU'RE BAD, AND YOUR SHIT JUSTIFICATIONS ARE ONLY GOING THE DISTANCE IN BETRAYING JUST HOW BAD YOU ARE.
PLEASE, JUST STOP, SAVE SOME FACE, AND STOP.
CALL ME WHEN YOU CLEAR A3 PLEASE.
PLUS, I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOUR CONTENT CAREER, YOUR LIFE STORY, OR HOW MANY TIMES YOU STILL FUCKING WIPE ON TITAN HARD MODE; IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAME, YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE.
QUIT YOUR CHARACTER, YOU FUCKING SHITTER.
BTW, SAVE THAT SMILEY FACE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHIT FOR WOMAN. ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN, NOT SOME EMASCULATED PIECE OF SHIT.

This kinda made my day - total win haha :D

edit: Link

Aerobatics

Neo Member
I asked this in the FC, but does anyone have a good solution to AA?

SGSSAA doesn't work in DX11 afaik, and sweetfx really ruins the text of the game.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
No letters for me in game :(
Where are my gold chocobo feathers, I have emails for all 3 invited friends, 2 of which were after the campaign started.

Top Bottom