• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redx508

2mHfJxT.png

@drama

ebil

Well, at least it's convenient. It's pretty much exactly what I was expecting.

Watch Angered's crafting FC buy all of Shirogane within seconds on Ragnarok
maybe we can strike a deal with them

Omnicent

fucking finally!!!
Hate changing jobs on field and can't do anything (many times someone is about to die. I could change to heal, but they would be dead before I could cast anything.)

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Let's be honest, it could be worse, like DRK, whose AF looks basically like DRK

I did a google and it said I could delegate. Who is actually up at ungodly hours

Oh yeah DRK is an awful design. No accents whatsoever.
MCH just looks like AF2 with longer parts.
WHM AF3 is the only one that's kinda good and even that is still just another WHM robe.

Extremely worried about gear design going forward.

dramatis

Oh yeah DRK is an awful design. No accents whatsoever.
MCH just looks like AF2 with longer parts.
WHM AF3 is the only one that's kinda good and even that is still just another WHM robe.

Extremely worried about gear design going forward.
I don't think it's much to worry about.

I think their principle for the AF designs is "staying true to the job's iconic look" so you get a DRG that looks DRG, a DRK that looks DRK, a WHM that looks WHM. The jobs where they can explore a bit more are the jobs that are less "FF staples", which is why SCH's look varies a lot.

SMN will probably have a horn, NIN will be NIN. With SCH I can see they tried to add pages to the hat (lol), but because the original SCH gear in FF was crappy to begin with they don't have a solid idea for an interesting "SCH collection".

Outside of AF gear, I'd be expecting a lot of Eastern influence in gear design for SB.

Soroc

I don't know if we're going to run every​ single Coil Turn but at the very least we will be doing The Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 5, The Second Coil of Bahamut Turn 4 and The Final Coil of Bahamut Turn 4 to get people to experience the story in that Quest line.

That works fine for me. I think its turn 4 of 2nd Coil that I left off on.

Arkeband

Banned
oh my F

Q20: If there are any currently existing mounts that will be available underwater, please let us know.

A20: All flying mounts will be able to go underwater. We will gradually allow more ground mounts to fly.

Ground mounts will also be undergoing major changes, with the addition of two more levels of speed. The current speed will be lowest. Clearing each area's main story quest will unlock the second tier of speed in that area. Afterward the third tier of speed will be available upon doing a certain something. Because it is the main scenario quest, players who are finished with the story up to 3.0 will automatically be able to use the second tier of speed in all ARR/HW areas.

Also, we will be removing the skill cooldowns for when changing classes in non-sanctuary areas. Additionally, sprint will no longer consume TP. Tanks and melee DPS will be able to more easily use sprint in raids.

FINALLY

FINALLY FAST DOT COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom