• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

B.K.

I'm using that as the site asking for the 18 digit code (that is not a similar format to the 20 digit code they gave me on the order) and it's still pulling up the invalid code error.

Did you copy and paste the code? I had trouble when I tried to redeem it and it turned out that there was an extra space from where I copied and pasted the code.

Can you exchange Lore for Poetics? If so, where do you do that?

I'm capped on Scripture and have about 1800 Lore. I don't know if I'll ever convert them. I may keep them forever as a souvenir of Heavensward.

Ken

raubahn gate finally defeated

uXmxhtn.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Did you copy and paste the code? I had trouble when I tried to redeem it and it turned out that there was an extra space from where I copied and pasted the code.
I got it in the end. Haly helped me through...the trick was to not follow the instructions and just use it on the Stormblood pre-order part of Mogstation. They saved me a step.

Kremzeek

I was thinking as I was exploring Kugane: why can't the design be more fantasy Asian inspired, and not just boring stuff taken from "real life"?

It just seems like a missed opportunity. Why would Japan be plopped down in Eorzea?
I mean it's not like they have a New York City in Eorzea too.

Ah I understand now why Dark Knight changed so much in Stormblood after starting the lv60 quest
a shitty kid broke my job crystal

kromeo

Ah I understand now why Dark Knight changed so much in Stormblood after starting the lv60 quest
a shitty kid broke my job crystal

I'm not really seeing how the changes are for the better so far, it's just further simplified the already basic rotations.. Guess they needed to free up hotbar spaces for controllers

I like the mp changes though, pretty much non stop dark arts

Odin now has queues of 4000.

C'mon, SE...I mean I know its hot as hell but I was hoping I'd get to play a day of Early Access without 2hr + queues :p

I was thinking as I was exploring Kugane: why can't the design be more fantasy Asian inspired, and not just boring stuff taken from "real life"?

It just seems like a missed opportunity. Why would Japan be plopped down in Eorzea?
I mean it's not like they have a New York City in Eorzea too.
Yeah I thought about that a few days back. All the other nations are neat fantasy shit, and then Doma is just Japan. Having gotten to kugane yet, so I was hoping to be proven wrong.

I mean, you got a Pirate fortress nation, a Desert city ruled by rich potato's where money makes right, a nation of hippies that needs the forest's permission to do shit, a (formerly) crazed religious nation state with gigantic gothic architecture , Roman Empire analogue but with crazy magitech shit, and then Japan. That's not only boring, but also really self-important.

Haven't paid much attention to the thread, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but for my fellow ASTs, Celestial Opposition works on your Sprint, giving you an extra 10 seconds

Just don't be like me and accidentally extend Earthly Dominance 2 seconds before it upgrades

Luminaire

Haven't paid much attention to the thread, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but for my fellow ASTs, Celestial Opposition works on your Sprint, giving you an extra 10 seconds

Just don't be like me and accidentally extend Earthly Dominance 2 seconds before it upgrades

^

I've done this too many times.

it really is. I'm just wondering what will happen on the official launch day >_>

Nothing.

Everyone who wants to play it plays it right now. There is literally no reason to play it first on Tuesday and not before.

"Earlier Access" is just a marketing thing here, the "release" was Friday.

B.K.

Cleared Pipin. That's two roadblocks down.

The Ala Mhigan resistance didn't last long. I didn't think they would all get killed that soon. I hope they don't waste Zenos, like they have every other Garlean legatus.

AwShucks

Man, main story roulette gives good experience and it's super quick. I don't like doing POTD too much cause it's repetitive. I like being level 62 when MSQ is still at 60. Hopefully won't hit a level block at this rate.

Man, main story roulette gives good experience and it's super quick. I don't like doing POTD too much cause it's repetitive. I like being level 62 when MSQ is still at 60. Hopefully won't hit a level block at this rate.

I think I went into HW when I was 53 and never hit a level block, at all. In fact in the final area I did 1 sidequest and hit 60, basically as soon as I reached it. Otherwise I'd been doing every dungeon 1x, and all MSQ/Sidequests I came across. No roulette was needed.

Wagram

It may change later on, but I don't care for how they regressed with the storyline progression. HW was mostly solid with little filler, and this is backtracked to ARR with a bunch of non-sense put in for no reason.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Wow. Susano EX is... ridiculously simple.
"A9S was harder" simple.
Will still mess up newbish pugs but goddamn.
So this is the vision of Yoshi.

B.K.

It may change later on, but I don't care for how they regressed with the storyline progression. HW was mostly solid with little filler, and this is backtracked to ARR with a bunch of non-sense put in for no reason.

No filler? The first 14 quests with the Fortemps brothers and all the moogle trolling was nothing but filler.

aka_bueno

As someone who just powered through ARR and HATED it, that's not what I want to hear if it's true :(

hupla

hey quick question i dont wanna make a thread about, can i play the game for free to level 35 if ive paid for a month like a year ago but never got to level 35?

duckroll

Made it all the way to Kugane and did the few quests introducing me to the city. Damn, this is fucking awesome. Did the first story dungeon with Aeana and dresden too. Good times. Yaaaaaaaay.

YESSSS I was finally able to complete Cold Steel. Did they fix it or is right now a dead time for the server?

They fixed it.

RK9039

Made it all the way to Kugane and did the few quests introducing me to the city. Damn, this is fucking awesome. Did the first story dungeon with Aeana and dresden too. Good times. Yaaaaaaaay.

They fixed it.

It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

scy

I mean, it's an EX Primal. Something 100% farmable in, say, Raid Finder would actually be fairly ideal as a stop-gap solution to get more people into trying to do content instead of outright dismissing it as too hard for them or they're not meant to be doing it. The relative ease of farming Sophia via RF was a pretty big bonus to me just since it was reliable enough to get all the drops I wanted while also being available whenever.

Wazzy

Banned
Once I hit the first dungeon I'll try and grind to 62. Hopefully pvp is still handing out massive experience.

They fixed it.
Oh nice!

Top Bottom