• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - 50 min video

TheTux

Is Ice Skating over terrain one of their abilities.

e1spGeY.gif

Rewatched that sequence a few times to make sure I wasn't crazy the first time I saw it.

Socivol

I'm loving the conversational aspect of the team. They actually seem like legitimate friends versus a group of people randomly thrown together like most JRPGs.

Voice acting is atrocious.

And is the game always so open world? The areas look barren with the objective plopped right on it.

Im hoping the games and locations are...tighter. Maybe Im just getting older, but I cant stand to look at open wasted space and dread just thinking about traveling around.

-griffy-

Banned
That little bit towards the beginning with the broken down car made me realize how badly I want a Cowboy Bebop game I think?

Forkball

AS A HAGGARD HERO, RECLAIM YOUR KINGDOM FROM THE EVIL DEMON ENTHRONED IN YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

*next scene*

Shucks howdy, slick t-shirt ya got there! Do you want the chili dog or the jambalaya?

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Aside from the stuttering, which hopefully can be fixed by release
or powered past by Neo
it seems to be running well

Voice acting is shocking though so I hope JP audio's in the EU or US version.

Betty

Banned
They're being moved automatically in order to trigger the next sequence.

Even Naughty Dog games do this all the time, but gotta shit on FFXV I guess.

Yeah but this isn't a good look for the first thing players and reviewers will see.

Top Bottom