• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report set for June 13 at 8:00PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its the FF6 crusaders as I had said before, Tabata loves FF6.

If FF7 wasn't being remade I could see KOTR making it in but they are probably letting 7 have it instead.

3OcUbmQ.jpg
This sure looks like it. HYPED!

Philippo

Depends on what they show at the MS/Sony conferences.

I probably will....

I'll try to avoid it even during the conference but i'm questioning my faith...

Praying that they show a recent build of the game at e3. Not for for the pre-beta mess again.

Well recently Tabata said to look forward to the E3 build, in relation to those who complained about Plat Demo's performance/IQ.

Turin

Banned
Depends on what they show at the MS/Sony conferences.

I probably will....

Well, they've been surprisingly conservative with what they've shown up to this point. It seems like we haven't really seen anything substantial that happens past the first quarter of the game.

I'm curious if there's a plot reason for that.

Heck yeah!!!

I really like this image. I'm surprised this image isn't meme bait though. Like if I could, I would caption it: "When you miss the bus" or "auditioning for a Final Fantasy game be lkke"

Yeah, well.... Prompto is like Rock Lee and Choji combined and Ignis is Shikamaru!!! Hahaha! Hey, man!!!

Chuckly memes bro

Surprise twist: Kingdom of Lucis are the bad guys

I was thinking the same thing. Actually, when someone posted how come September, they were afraid of thread titles containing spoilers, I was going to post my own FFXV OT thread title with the subtitle: "I was a prince hailing from a long line of royalty, descended from a God King from another dimension that tried to claim Eos, but was stripped of his physical form and had his soul sealed into a Dark Dimension by the Goddess of Dawn and the Oracles of Tenebrae(Luna's ancestors). Because of this, he cursed the world with the Plague of the Stars and he hopes to eventually make his way back into the world and use ME as a vessel to rule it. Oh yeah, Luna dies for my sins!"

Falk

that puzzling face
You know what's coming up pretty soon?

The ATR!

And I'm just gonna close the thread till then (we'll likely get a new one anyway ~1 hour prior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom