• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Schedule, features 17+ 2-hour Duscae LPs and an ATR

ceqbxsyulj.png

wimajwapyu.png

vttxdkyaur.png

MTS_InsamePsychoRabbit-870157-angeloshot.jpg

Having a dog sidekick would be cool.

wmlk

That really does look like Alexander. I mean it makes sense with Lucis I guess, but it's just weird in that context (well, what we know of it).

Kikujiro

Guys remember they aren't going to show anything new (despite saying the opposite during the last ATR) and you will be forced to watch 17 hours of Duscae on stream, so don't get your hopes up, the gif is clearly another lie made by the evil Tabata.

Go_Ly_Dow

Guys remember they aren't going to show anything new (despite saying the opposite during the last ATR) and you will be forced to watch 17 hours of Duscae on stream, so don't get your hopes up, the gif is clearly another lie made by the evil Tabata.

They already showed dogs in previous trailers.

Notthing new indeed.

Bit OT, but I played a bit of the demo yesterday and I honestly found the gameplay a bit cumbersome at first, but it really does grow on you. Having a fantastic time with the demo now and minus the a few performance issues, I'm looking forward to this game all the more.

Hyped for the trailer tomorrow.

SPAW

OK, finally we are getting to the cool stuff!

(that one Alexander(or ???) shot is close to 99 % better than the slate of Duscae trailers post TGS).

Philippo

Man, weaking up to XV news is always awesome!
And we're getting the trailer before the ATR?
I hope they also have something else for the livestream...

Falk

that puzzling face
p.s. remember that piece of concept art that Tabata showed on one of the ATRs that he 'wasn't supposed to' and Ofuji kept asking to move on?

Yeah.

Famassu

Also it looks like he's ready for battle.

Unlike a certain boyband.

A certain boyband that didn't really anticipate they'd have to fight the whole armada of Nilfheim when they left home that morning. Besides, the story reason is that Noctis' magic is somewhat protecting the whole group, that's also the story reason why Noctis dying means game over. The rest of the group would be fucked without him & his magic.

Labadal

It's kinda crazy that 3 mainline Dragon Quest games will probably have come out between the times Versus was announced to its release date.
Back in 2014 (11 months ago), I had this to say:
Square Enix have developed or published (including remasters) ~350 games since the announcement of Final Fantasy XV. By the looks of it, they will easily pass 400 games by the time FFXV gets released.

Lucreto

Trailer at 7am tomorrow morning. Might get to watch it before heading to work.

ATB then at 5pm just as I get in from work.

Can't wait to see more.

Since there is no Sony conference I have no hype for Gamescom, this is the only point of interest for the week for me.

Top Bottom