• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT| There and back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

so is it true that you can choose 2 different battle systems in FFXV? One that's similar to the duscae demo and one that's similar to the Platinum demo?

Ponn

Banned
My deluxe edition is preparing for shipment at Amazon. Tomorrow is going to be a very good birthday for me. I will wait till the next day to be disappointed in it.

Dunan

What languages does this game support?
The game features several audio options including English, Japanese and French. Text options range widely as well to include German, Portuguese and more.

Excellent!

That's the entire text of the game? Menus, NPC dialogue, the works? We can buy one DVD and play through the game in any number of languages?

Ydelnae

I would have liked "A fantasy based on reality" but it's time to let go of that phrase. Great OT, Kagari.

I just got my copy, won't be able to play it until tomorrow, though. It's funny because part of me sort of want to keep waiting to play the game instead of finally getting on it after 10 years.

so is it true that you can choose 2 different battle systems in FFXV? One that's similar to the duscae demo and one that's similar to the Platinum demo?
Duscae demo battle can be done by going into an optional dungeon to pick a particular accesory which makes weapon auto switch like Duscae.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
11 fucking years... It's finally here

Gbraga

Can I please get a Pro HQ Mode PNG screenshot of the JoJo pose?

No, only the button layouts.

There's wait mode, though, if you're into that. It seems quite well made, actually, especially after the day one patch.

Duscae demo battle can be done by going into an optional dungeon to pick a particular accesory which makes weapon auto switch like Duscae.

But does it actually enable the gambit-like weapon switch system from Duscae or is it just auto-switch to the best weapon available?

Ran rp

we made it

kujudk.gif

Saphirax

Hopefully my copy arrives tomorrow rather than Wednesday. Seen Brotherhood and it was...average? Currently watching Kingsglaive although I don't expect much.

Ferr986

I'm excited to play it tomorrow, but I'm still bitter than the 1.02 patch supposedly has still the same shit framepacing on Pro...

pablito

What a wait this has been. Final Fantasy XV |OT| is a thing at one point I thought I'd never see. I'll be joining the fun tomorrow!

Time to avoid everything until I beat this game lol.

Ruff

This thread is going to be bookmarked by Gabe Newell, for reactions on a game that should have been out 10 years ago. Everyone put on your happy faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom