• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT| There and back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

22 min install time on Ps4, damn. I can only watch menu screen while is installing.
Atleast the menu music is pretty amazing.

You should be able to fight some goblins in free combat while waiting. It's available on the title screen and is removed after the installation. Was fun and shortened the wait a little for me.

RPGCrazied

Keeps getting longer and longer. First I have to download a 9gb patch, then I have to install the game that takes over 25 minutes? Jesus, I hope they fix this next generation.

shira

FF7R-Debut-Gameplay-Init.jpg

Please release soon.

This might force me to buy a PS4 Pro if the wait for Steam is too long.

Tiops

So hyped for this. I have no hope that this will be as good as FFXII, but if at least give some of that optional content quality I'm already happy.

Praise Tabata!

xcfrank

It's been a long journey for me with this game, and I haven't even played it yet. No matter what happens now, at least I can say, my wait is finally over.

magawolaz

I have it preordered for €39.99, gonna pick it up tomorrow.
I have seen nothing of the game expept for the E3 re-launch trailer and the Platinum demo, hope it's good

wrongway

Almost there. Now it's just down to Amazon not muckin it up.

"Shipping today"
"Arriving tomorrow by 8pm"

Gonna wear a hole in my phone refreshing my order page today.

Kuno

Prince Noctis is advised by news reports that his homeland has been invaded and taken over under the false pretense of a peace treaty – and that he, his loved one and his father King Regis, have been slain at the hands of the enemy.

Prince Noctis is advised by news reports ... that he, his loved one and his father King Regis, have been slain at the hands of the enemy.

Prince Noctis is advised by news reports that he [has] been slain at the hands of the enemy.

Strange that Noctis had to find out about his own death that way.

I kid, I kid...

yunbuns

I don't like buying digital but I think I might bite the bullet since my amazon copy didn't ship but I also have finals to worry about... :/

I wish Norwegian stores would break street dates. >_< Went to 5 of them and they all refused to sell me a copy. Tomorrow it is, I guess.

Mediking

Not a single reference to Versus in the OT? ;_;

Not a single reference to the FFXV GAF hype crew? ;_;

Hahahahhahhaha! Just teasin'. Cool OT. Can't wait till I get the game.

Ferr986

My GAME copy is shipped, due to delivery tomorrow.

I hope Kings Tale is good enough, ordered with them because of it, even though I could have been ordered from another site that already delivered the games last weekend/today.

Lunafreya

Following versus and now XV has been an amazing journey.
I used to lurk versus threads on gaf for years, till 2013 I made this account to comment and slowly join the community.
Thank you for the great threads and comments and I hope everyone who hasn't played XV will have fun I certainly am looking forward to it!!

I'm so glad we made it to this point. Shoutout to Tabata san and his team for getting this game out Nd actually releasing what seems to be a good game. Shoutout to ffxv gAf hype crew we made it!(Medi ffxvi announcement when?)

jorgeton

I mainlined this game over Thanksgiving weekend. It is excellent, despite a few flaws, and one terrible chapter near the end.

The post-game is something special, and I think will be the real meat of the game when all is said and done.

The post-game is something special, and I think will be the real meat of the game when all is said and done.

You know what's better than having that bittersweet feeling when you finish a great game, but then you get that feeling of having much more to do?

Not fuckin much

TheGrue

Alright folks....I am in. Currently downloading the Digital Deluxe version on PS4. Looking forward to getting some play time in tonight.

Fun times ahead. Updating and installing the game will take longer than watching a movie.

Sounds like when I get my deluxe edition tomorrow that I should pop the game in, get the patches going, then pop in Kingsglaive (haven't seen it)

PSY&#12539;S;225583410 said:

Nah it's great IMO, he did a ridiculous job, but that was back when OT's were... we tried to make them a bit more in-depth than they should be :p

It's a funny feeling to know this game is out.

Hopefully Square can get its act together for future mainline Final Fantasy games. Just ditch the engine and go with Unreal 4; crank some games out, goddamnit. I don't want another 10-year wait for XVI. I want it by 2019 at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom