• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Review Thread [Second wave of reviews coming in]

Griss

Predicting 81.

They've already got my money so let's hope it's good. It has been a long time. An ludicrously long time.

PSY・S;225574968 said:
kujudk.gif

"YOU SAID WHAT

ABOUT
MY GAME

FUCKKKK YOUUUUU DUDEE"

Euron

I'm glad that reviews are coming out on Cyber Monday. That way, if it bombs, I can just order Deus Ex or maybe Overwatch instead.

HvySky

10 years in the making. No language spoken by human tongues can begin to describe the majesty that awaits us in this glorious adventure.

84 on Metacritic.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MY BODY IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!

daveo42

Banned
78 meta inbound:
-Props for combat, though lacks depth of other ARPGs (comparison to Dark Souls/Bloodborne)
-Props on visuals (Cindy joke)
-Negative for story (it's a mess)

Griss

...that's... not good.

This is the one site whose reviews I trust.

EUROGAMER said:
For a series universally known and loved for its emphasis on storytelling, can I recommend a Final Fantasy game despite its unsatisfying story? Instinctively I'd say no...

They fucked up the story... NO. What the fuck? That was the one place they should have delivered.

Kyonashi

How is this a real thing that is actually happening. My copy is literally at home, with my housemates. I'm in the office.

I watched the E3 in which Versus XIII was announced, when I was 13.
It's been an honour serving with you all.

Bring on XVI

DNAbro

...that's... not good.

This is the one site whose reviews I trust.

They fucked up the story... NO. What the fuck? That was the one place they should have delivered.

It was the one thing that kind of evident they would fuck up. When you butcher and repurpose a story I'm not expecting the highest quality. Shame though.

Top Bottom