• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - Review Thread [Second wave of reviews coming in]

JBwB

I'm seeing a lot of 8's but I still think my prediction will be right.

85 - 89 meta after the dust settles.

Tyaren

8.2- Great

nWl3qpB.gif

Got legit butterflies in my stomach. What is wrong with me? GAF!

If you're that invested in it then I'm guessing you'll be playing it regardless of what the reviews say, and there's enough info and footage out there that I guess you know by know if you're going to enjoy it. Thus, for you reviews really don't matter so I wouldn't worry about it. You don't need anyone else's opinion to validate your own enjoyment.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
For now way less divisive than what I expected. It looks good for almost everyone!

Boke1879

averages so far seem to be about 8-8.5. That's about what I expected and quite frankly what I think most people expect.

Especially from a game many thought would be a shit show. These are good.

Audioboxer

Hey man.

There's a war.
There's a marriage.
There's a prince.
And everyone's hair is terrible.

This is more than enough.

More than enough to make me want to go back and play FF7~FF9

Zing!

In all fairness reviews as expected. Some outlets will favour gameplay, other story, and adjust accordingly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I predict 8.5/10.

I also predict people saying that it's the end of the world. Ten years and no 10/10!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!

85 MC is a good game
Yes.

I think it' gonna be like Dragon's Dogma, fairly well received by critics (high 80's) but not outstanding remarks, but be one of fans favorite FF ever...

Looking forward to it, and playing it with Japanese audio

Top Bottom